Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) (44005 Views)

Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found / Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Ritzy10(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
17-year-old actress, Tito Segun-Banjo , has been declared missing by her family.

In an interview, Tito's mum, Wemimo Segun-Banjo, said her daughter who featured in Omoni Oboli's Wives on Strike, the Revolution, left their home in Ipaja, Lagos state on Saturday November 17th to run some errands for her dad and has since not returned home.

Efforts to reach her has failed as her phone is currently switched off

''She left the house on Saturday to run errands for her dad and has since not returned home. I have tried reaching her but her number is not responding. I am afraid. Tito is a very bright girl who knows my number by heart and would have reached out to me using someone's number if everything is okay. I am afraid'' the mum said

Tito's mum says the case has been reported to the police in Alagolo, Ipaja. She said the police officers have asked them to pay some money before they can start investigating the matter.

Mrs Segun-Banjo says Tito just completed her secondary school and is presently processing her admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University to study Theater Arts.

Anyone with useful information should call 08023920474 or contact the nearest police station.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/17-year-old-actress-titobiloluwa-segun-banjo-is-missing-photo/

4 Shares

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by ClintonEmex: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't know but I just wish she would return back just like those zamfara twins.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by praizblog: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy sad
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by derrydinny: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2018
17? no be only footballers dey lie about age now

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by fishmillan: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Xo
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2018
She went to location grin grin grin

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by neolboy(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Why are Nigerians always lieing about their age?

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Homeboiy: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2018
She can't be 17
And as greedy as they are
He left the errand she was sent to go and attend to her yahoo boyfriend
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by MJBOLT: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
i hope she wont end up like that DELSU student

SIMPLYkush:
with such big boobs, I wouldn't mind taking her home for sex instead of taking her back to her foolish parents

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Hintona(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2018
maybe one yahoo boy has kidnapped her for rituals

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
*Mined* lipsrsealed

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Chriswazo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
with such big boobs, I wouldn't mind taking her home for sex instead of taking her back to her foolish parents
Ur perversion is on another level, you need quick help!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
What a country we live in cry
May she return safely in Jesus name.

No matter who or what holds her captive, whether na ritualists, SKULL MINERS, rapists, INFATUATION, kidnappers, anything anything at all, MAY SHE ESCAPE AND RETURN HOME IN GOOD HEALTH.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
sometimes hearing news abt missing ladies which mostly turn out bad saddens me, i think it time ladies start using their heads.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by imamabi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Missing or shopping? I don't get.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
17yrs? All these indomie generation kids be looking 10yrs older than their age,

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
She looks too old for s 17 year old
to me

The kind babe no fit miss for common errand wenti you take Nigeria for Iran or Aganistan,?

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
tongue
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
eyya,
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
May she be found alive in Jesus name.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by tammie24: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
She will return home in one piece IJN

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by goshen26: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Naija police

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Deyooo: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sad. I pray she's recover back

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Naija police wants money first before they do their job. Ok o.

Those typing all manner of bullshii, a family is grieving at the moment, if you can't show sympathy, don't show foolishness.

God help us.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Naijawebmaster: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
May she be found safely!

Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery / Agbani Darego Flaunts Impressive Abs During Workout / Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Shares Sexy Photo