Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume (2378 Views)

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Igbos Are Not Being Cheated Or Marginalized- Sen. Ndume Says As He Slams Biafra / FG Is Wasting Money, Civil Servants Salaries Should Be Slashed- Sen Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by MrJanuzaj: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
dalongjnr:

hehehe..... you made me laughing. which northeast? Bauchi,borno,yobe and gombe are pmb. Taraba and adamawa will be shared accordingly. take that to the bank,deposit and check in February, 2019
Dont mind him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by MrJanuzaj: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
tuniski:

We are both free to air our perceptions and projections. February 16th will reveal the truth.

Just the way you aired your projections in Edo, Osun, Kogi, Ekiti, Bauchi, Katsina and Kwara abi
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by buhariguy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
eyescue:
[/s] Ndume [s] you can only say what you wish and not will be the outcome because PDP/Atiku is already a night mare for you guys
in your village,
buhariguy:
get Bia-fra working again,

I told you before, that thief atiku is the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist organization.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by lucy10(f): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:

I told you before, that thief atiku is the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist organization.
If only you will learn to make a sensible comment, knowing a good presidential candidate won't be a problem.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
I shake my head when i read comments about those supporting pmb, please kero is 285, gas 12.5kg is 4k,rice is 18k, every price sky rocket, just knw that u can't lie to ur conscience
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by buhariguy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
tuniski:

PMB will win Borno and Yobe but lose North east as a region. Just as Atiku will lose NW.
buhari will win Adamawa, borno,bauchi,gombe and yobe,
Only taraba will be 50-50.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by tuniski: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari will win Adamawa, borno,bauchi,gombe and yobe,
Only taraba will be 50-50.
February 16th is Not far!
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by tuniski: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are dreaming. Atiku will lose heavily in Bauchi , bornu, Yobe and Gombe. He will lose Adamawa 60/40 and win Taraba 55/45. He will lose Nassarawa, Kwara, Niger and Kogi too in the northcentral. Lose all the states in the SW and Edo, Lose very heavily in Northwest. So tell me how Atiku will win?
You will learn new political realities next year!
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by buhariguy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
tuniski:

February 16th is Not far!
I hope you have quiet for kwara.
After all the noise about kwara
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by buhariguy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
otuekong1:
I shake my head when i read comments about those supporting pmb, please kero is 285, gas 12.5kg is 4k,rice is 18k, every price sky rocket, just knw that u can't lie to ur conscience
how many rice PDP plant for 16yrs despite collected $1.1tr from oil sales in 16yrs.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by tuniski: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:
I hope you have quiet for kwara.
After all the noise about kwara
Kwara was victory for PDP If You know!
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by tuniski: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:
how many rice PDP plant for 16yrs despite collected $1.1tr from oil sales in 16yrs.
Keep blaming prosperous Years of pdp. The People know the. Difference in their lives!

Next year the referendum on Buhari will Be Done!
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by chiangwar: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
See who is talking you should tell Nigeria how boko Haram all started .

Peter12396:
Abuja – Sen. Ali Ndume has said that the
presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar, will be a walk-over
for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019
general elections. Sen. Ndume Ndume, Chairman, Senate Committee on
Establishment and Public Service in Abuja. He said the All Progressives Congress(APC)) was
not perturbed by Atiku’s emergence, adding that
he was not a threat to the party in any way. According to him, the records are there for
Nigerians to judge. “Next election is a walk-over with Atiku. “We were anxious when PDP was to organise
their primaries but when Atiku emerged, we
were glad for so many reasons. “Atiku was our Vice President for eight years and
he was one of the most powerful vice presidents
we ever had and we know what he did. “He was under former President Obasanjo and in
his book “Under My Watch”, he voluntarily
described who the Presidential candidate is. “We all know where we were and where we are
now. Had it been they are presenting a new
person, someone that Nigerians do not know,
that may have been a threat but with Atiku, no
way. “Let us analyse it. North West is where the
president comes from and we are banking on
our highest votes there and if you go to any part
of the North West, you will realise that his
popularity is unprecedented. “Then if you go to North East, Buhari is a moral
obligation,” he said. He expressed disappointment that Atiku, in spite
of coming from the North East, there was no
record of him sending relief materials to people
displaced by Boko Haram. “We have to vote for him (Buhari) because we
know where we were with the government of
PDP in my state, including my local government,
my town and even my house were taken over by
Boko Haram. “It was the government of President
Muhammadu Buhari that salvaged the situation
and now my people are back to our local
government. “Those that are trying to take over from him or
compete with him were there before. “Atiku was the vice president and one of the
richest Nigerians ever, but I cannot remember
Atiku taking even a bag of rice to our people that
are suffering in Borno and he wants to be our
president. “For me, this election is between Nigerians and
the Nigerian corrupt. “Atiku’s background is known. All the show of
money from him, Saraki and others is what they
got from politics, people’s money,” he said. On fears that election campaign might be marred
by violence, Ndume said APC would not be part
of such. He added that President Muhammadu Buhari as
well as the National Chairman of the party had
admonished party faithful to shun violence, name
calling but to focus on issues. “Yesterday (Sunday) when the `Next Level’ was
launched by our presidential candidate and the
president of the country, he specifically said we
should go on with the campaign decently. “That means no name calling, no insult, but
concentrate on issues and during our
convention, our chairman clearly stated that our
campaign is going to be different. “This is the first time APC government is
campaigning for the second tenure so we want
to campaign on issues and ideas. “We do not want to campaign on personalities
and we do not want to be involved in name
calling as PDP is desperately trying to do. “We will not join issues with them. They can only
fight themselves,” he said. The lawmaker warned Nigerians against voting
PDP, saying it had nothing to offer. He said “PDP is not new to Nigerians. They have a
product that is known to Nigerians, a product
that Nigerians rejected four years ago for
obvious reasons. “Now we have a candidate that the marketer of
that product had rejected. “We know what they did and as I said, we have
been cautioned not to campaign on persons but
then you have to speak the truth.” (NAN)
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by buhariguy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
tuniski:

Keep blaming prosperous Years of pdp. The People know the. Difference in their lives!

Next year the referendum on Buhari will Be Done!
the good people of Nigeria are aware that PDP is the cause of what is happening today, except the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs .
Even issue of power(light) is cause by PDP .
Meanwhile, that is how you think the good people of kwara will vote PDP again
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by MrJanuzaj: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
tuniski:

You will learn new political realities next year!

Odiegwu. Akuko mike ejeagha
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by asorocker: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:

How is your region better than the south east , how are your people better than ipobians . If only some of you cab think a bit.
Who is lazier your people or ipobians
, who is more educated, who is richer , who is more successful
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by Yyeske(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
Since the day ATIKU emerged as PDP presidential flag bearer, I knew president BUHARI have already won the 2019 presidential election
You just said what I've always had in mind, I actually prayed for PDP not to pick Kwankwaso or Tambuwal because they were the only two that could give Buhari a run for the money especially Kwankwaso but immediately Atiku was announced as the winner I got relaxed.
I hope Atikulators in the house can now see why Atiku is seriously fretting about the north.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by Yyeske(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
dalongjnr:

hehehe..... you made me laughing. which northeast? Bauchi,borno,yobe and gombe are pmb. Taraba and adamawa will be shared accordingly. take that to the bank,deposit and check in February, 2019
You can talk of Taraba but leave Adamawa, Atiku can't atikulate his LGA there how much more the whole state, remember some weeks back that the Crown Prince of Adamawa said his people were voting Buhari.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by tuniski: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Odiegwu. Akuko mike ejeagha
Speak the Language I understand pls I am not igbo.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by tuniski: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:
the good people of Nigeria are aware that PDP is the cause of what is happening today, except the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs .
Even issue of power(light) is cause by PDP .
Meanwhile, that is how you think the good people of kwara will vote PDP again
The people will speak next year!
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by dalongjnr: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yyeske:
You can talk of Taraba but leave Adamawa, Atiku can't atikulate his LGA there how much more the whole state, remember some weeks back that the Crown Prince of Adamawa said his people were voting Buhari.
you may be right, but I don't like over ambitious statistics. let's live room for doubt, by so doing, even the unexpected happens, we wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:
stop been daft d rice revolution started when akinwunmi adeshina was d minister of agriculture{gej regime],thats why d output of rice production was high,yhu may ask google, stop been daft
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by blacknp(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
tuniski:

2019 elections will be won and lost by the people not rigging!
It gladdens the heart to. Know you are banking only on rigging to. Win cos buhari Is A monumental Failure!
Monumental failure,must be a reflection of your life?
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by blacknp(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
otuekong1:
stop been daft d rice revolution started when akinwunmi adeshina was d minister of agriculture{gej regime],thats why d output of rice production was high,yhu may ask google, stop been daft
why ask google,were you not in Nigeria,did you see any rice?
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by tuniski: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
blacknp:
Monumental failure,must be a reflection of your life?
Are you a candidate?
Re: Atiku Is A Walk-over In 2019 – Sen Ndume by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2018
blacknp:
why ask google,were you not in Nigeria,did you see any rice?
so u didn't see kebbi,kano and ebonyi rice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Declares PDP Winner Of The Imo State Election / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against / Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast- IGBO Group Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.