Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor (32605 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by ebusnwaoma: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Media personality, Tosyn Bucknor died of sickle cell complications last night as confirmed by her sister, Funke Bucknor Obruthe, the CEO of Zapphire events. 

Funke who disclosed cause of the media personality's death on social media, wrote;

'My heart is heavy, but in all things we give thanks to God. My darling sister and besto Tosyn passed away last night due to complications from sickle cell. Love you'.

https://lailasnews.com/tosyn-bucknor-died-of-sickle-cell-complications-sister-funke-bucknor-confirms/

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Hintona(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
RIP I don't know you though

7 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Sickle cell subjects sufferers to excruciating pains that are not any fault of theirs. Ultimately, the person dies.

"AS" marrying another "AS" should be criminalised in Nigeria.

Any love existing such partners is stupid and should not be endorsed by neither the court of law nor the church nor tradition.

Innocent children should stop paying for the stupidity of their foolish parents.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by lilmax(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
suddenly, all celebrities in Nigeria know her, posting her pictures on their TL

I wonder why people are more celebrated in death than life, if she won an award no one will post it

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by ladyF(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. cry

Apple iTunes gift cards $10-$100 denominations needed. N245/$

5 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by bkool7(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Now I see
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by AutoSpaNg: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
The Nigerian Health system self is not advanced enough to manage this condition... But the fact that she achieved so much in life is a sign that the human spirit is stronger than the human body...

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Edgarated(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
In the end, it's not about how long but about how well. Even with sickle cell disorder, Tosin lived well and will be remembered by millions whom she inspired with her voice. Rest in peace. cry
=========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in London or the Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

6 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by ipobarethieves: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
sad embarassed well thank U Jesus. The pain,sickness/discomfort is over.May God give the family fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.It is wwll

6 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by praizblog: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Eeyah
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Excelboi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm getting married to AA or nothing... Atleast AS!!! Don't let love blind you and starting producing SS offsprings.

8 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Sisijetue(f): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
My prayers are with you right now...i will miss you Tosin

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by chiefolododo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
D
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by bitcoin215: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rip
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Miracle4Sure: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
It is well
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by DavSagacity(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
RIP
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by faithfull18(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
sad.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ouch! Such a young journalist.

RIP, boss lady.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rest in Peace Area Mama

We love you but God loves you more

3 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
E
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Maken1005: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=lilmax post=73138285]suddenly, all celebrities in Nigeria know her

I wonder why people are more celebrated in death than life, if she won an award no one will post it

Don’t just type pls reason she is one of the best OAP working wit Top radio

3 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by figure007(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's well
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Firgemachar: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ehya
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ahhh Tosyn... This is shocking.

R.I.P. Tosyn... This is the saddest thing heard today. It is well...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by arsenal33: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hintona:
RIP I don't know you though
No one knows you

6 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by gbolabodada(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
i remember her sweet voice on top radio hmmm rip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Hintona(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
arsenal33:
No one knows you
and u too

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Olawuwotunji17(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
so painful, she always make my dearest day everyday as a presenter at top radio 90.9. May God forgive all her shortcomings.

3 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Her voice was golden. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor by Nomolosjay(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
R.I.P area mama

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery / Timaya Dancing With His Son, Emmanuel, Is So Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.