Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (333946 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
emekaike:
exxonmobil!!!
any good news
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Fremaxx: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
No it's not. You need to wait for graduate apprenticeship program advert for HND holders to apply. I think there was one two years ago
BarristerAlarig:
So, the HND which is basically a 5years program is useless to this people sad shocked shocked??

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by emekaike(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
jidex4life:
any good news

not yet
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by BarristerAlarig: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fremaxx:
No it's not. You need to wait for graduate apprenticeship program advert for HND holders to apply. I think there was one two years ago

OK. Thanks.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Please marvel68 update us for ExxonMobil
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Marvel68:
For those that will be invited for the aptitude & skill tests/interview, you all should expect this on your profile page in this order.

- Application Received
- Application Under review
- Application in Progress

Note: Application received or under review isn’t a guarantee that you will shortlisted or invited for the aptitude test/interview. Those that have their status “Application received” may also be invited. Your applications would be subjected to thorough screening by the recruitment team.

During your application, you were required to fill the form. When completed and submitted successfully, the system would scan the data provided by candidates and it would reject or accept the application automatically which depends on whether a candidate meets the minimum requirements or not.

If the application is successful, a confirmation mail would be sent to a candidate that met the. If it’s rejected by the machine, the candidate won’t receive a confirmation mail but a rejection mail the same day and status would change to application rejected or not considered.

Those that received the confirmation mail, succeeded in the first stage of screening.
The second stage of screening of would be done by a recruiter(human) as stated in your mails. The recruiter would review your resumes, cover letters and certificates against the questions answered on the application form.
If a candidates provides an answer that doesn’t correspond to what is stated on his/her resumes and certificates, the person would be disqualified and sent a rejection mail for example, on the application form, a candidate chose “yes” for possessing a 2:1 or higher but on his/her certificate or resume it stated a 2:2 or 3rd class. He/She would receive a rejection mail.

Also, the recruiter would check for a candidates date of birth, state of residence (Lagos & Awka Ibom residents will be highly considered), those that possess a higher degree, professional certifications or work experience would be highly considered etc. The moment a member of the recruitment team opens a candidate’s file, the application status would change to “Under Review”. It may not change for some if the system experienced a glitch. Keep checking your mails for invites and ignore the received or under review status.

If you have not received a rejection mail or have your application status change from received to application no longer considered, you are safe.

Application screening takes 3weeks from the date of publication before successful candidates receive invitations.

I hope this helps.

Best of luck.
please marvel update us on the progress of the EXXONMOBIL recruitment

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 13, 2019
jidex4life:
i don't trust the marvel guy jare undecided he said three weeks after deadline...already false
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2019
mos4phy:
i don't trust the marvel guy jare undecided he said three weeks after deadline...already false
there may be change of process my guy
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Whose application has changed to 'application in progress' ?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by victory148(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saimeritus:
Have yours changed?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saimeritus:
have yours changed
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by emekaike(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2019
keep waiting !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Innovatideas: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
I would like to encourage everyone to calm down. there is no need for much analysis on this. If they would invite you, surely, the mail will eventually arrive. But if the don't, well, life goes on. when the time comes, everyone on this platform would surface. there is no need for who to trust and not to trust or even update. The time will eventually arrive.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Innovatideas:
I would like to encourage everyone to calm down. there is no need for much analysis on this. If they would invite you, surely, the mail will eventually arrive. But if the don't, well, life goes on. when the time comes, everyone on this platform would surface. there is no need for who to trust and not to trust or even update. The time will eventually arrive.
Nice one.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Sunnystooth(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
So the date of my application under review has changed to today's date from the previous one it was showing since last month.

Why are they reviewing my application twice? Do they want to disqualify me by all means...? Lolz
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
jidex4life:

Three weeks is standard for Mobil. It’s obvious they are not in a hurry to shortlist and contact the most qualified candidates. If your status has changed to “under review”, the reviewed application will be forwarded to the department for a final review and a decision will be taken. If successful, you will receive an invite and your status would change to “Application in progress” as you proceed.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sunnystooth:
So the date of my application under review has changed to today's date from the previous one it was showing since last month.

Why are they reviewing my application twice? Do they want to disqualify me by all means...? Lolz
Same thing here. Mine is showing yesterday's date. Maybe it is an error.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saimeritus:

Same thing here. Mine is showing yesterday's date. Maybe it is an error.
which of the application changed of the recent date is it graduate trainee or procurement analyst
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Same here, just noticed it now, it is showing 14/01/2019
Sunnystooth:

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by simplebb: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Just saw that here too, changed now to 13th of January, 2019....

Maybe that's the second review.
For just graduate trainee position, truly the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2019
jidex4life:
which of the application changed of the recent date is it graduate trainee or procurement analyst
Graduate trainee.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Mine changed to 14th, yesterday ,just noticed it now
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
mine hasn't changed at all
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by koolengrtimmy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Who have received mails?

Mail have come in today

Go check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olakunle5: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Which mail invitation or rejection mails

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by osiawa(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mails are already coming in
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by simplebb: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
osiawa:

Care to share screenshot.

Is it mail for test or what?

And is it Graduate Trainee

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by emekaike(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have not received ooo
under second review since 13th Jan

kindly share if it is invite for test/interview

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Fremaxx: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
When is the test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
please share screenshots if you have received any mail
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by emekaike(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fremaxx:
When is the test?

didnt u read previous post
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Theokleia: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
osiawa:

Is this a question or statement. Pls show us screenshot of its a statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.