Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (333929 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tshoboy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
ExpertNLer:
check the application status and see what is there
Still in progress but you know how this works. You might not get regret email and the application has progressed already �.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MacMaster01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
tshoboy:
Guys, any news on procurement analyst?

It’s been five weeks already after the second interview.

Please let us know if you have or know anyone that has gotten medical email so the rest of us can move on.
Nothing yet over here, still chilling cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by donasere(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello. Please who’s got an idea on what to expect for the geoscientist skills test as well as the technical assessment/presentation??

Thank you

Cc
Mosgoon
ExpertNLer
Strategist007
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
I will have to ask, has the aptitude test been done? or it is skills test first?
donasere:
Hello. Please who’s got an idea on what to expect for the geoscientist skills test as well as the technical assessment/presentation??

Thank you

Cc
Mosgoon
ExpertNLer
Strategist007
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by donasere(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks boss. Aptitude was conducted by dragnet on 29th June. Skill based invite dropped on Thursday scheduled for 24th.

ExpertNLer:
I will have to ask, has the aptitude test been done? or it is skills test first?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by chloride6: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Can someone point me to the old 2012 recruitment thread?

Many thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
geology questions ranging from sedimentology, petroleum geology, and other basic geological work. Geophysics questions on formation evaluation etc. So I guess it is based on Geology/Geophysics university work
donasere:

Thank you

Cc
Mosgoon
ExpertNLer
Strategist007
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by donasere(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Thanks a lot fam. Really appreciate.

ExpertNLer:
geology questions ranging from sedimentology, petroleum geology, and other basic geological work. Geophysics questions on formation evaluation etc. So I guess it is based on Geology/Geophysics university work
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by TheVarsity: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Any update on the Procurement Analyst Role?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Did you do the interview or test?
TheVarsity:
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by TheVarsity: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Interview
ExpertNLer:
Did you do the interview or test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MacMaster01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
TheVarsity:

Medicals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Does anyone have an idea of how may slots/candidate they will recruit for Information System analyst
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2019
No idea
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by TheVarsity: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Wow, okay
MacMaster01:

Medicals
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ginky: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
MacMaster01:

Medicals

Oh, have they started calling for medicals? Or do you mean medicals is the stage we're waiting for?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MacMaster01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
ginky:

Oh, have they started calling for medicals? Or do you mean medicals is the stage we're waiting for?

They’ve called for medicals already.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
for which position; Finance, HR, Procurement or IS.

They’ve called for medicals already.[/quote]
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
They’ve called for medicals already.

Which of the department is already calling for medicals. HR, PROCUREMENT, FINANCE OR IS ANALYST
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Which of the department is already calling for medicals.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
For those who are waiting for medicals; after the Behavioral and Technical interview, was there another interview you did, if yes, what was it about. I will appreciate your responses. Thanks.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
What was the Final interview like. whats the duration, what kind of questions were asked, what were they looking out for etc.
tshoboy:

yeah, three weeks ago.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
what department's final interview are you awaiting?
uchezod:
What was the Final interview like. whats the duration, what kind of questions were asked, what were they looking out for etc.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Information System Analyst.
ExpertNLer:
what department's final interview are you awaiting?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Mergic(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2019
TheVarsity:

Do some research on ExxonMobil and know why you want to work for them. They'll ask a lot of behavioural questions and you'll have to answer using stories that explain how you handled yourself in such situations. For example, you could think of a time when you showed initiative or when you were faced with an ethical dilemma. My advice would be to prepare a lot of stories about yourself and how your skills and experience so far make you a good fit for the position. Smile, be confident and think very quickly.

Hi Varsity,
This comment came in handy for me during the panel interview... Many thanks.. I see you made it to the final interview in your application... Please I appreciate if you can also throw light on what kind of questions you were asked in the final interview.. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Hi for which position did you do panel interview for?
Mergic:

Hi Varsity,
This comment came in handy for me during the panel interview... Many thanks.. I see you made it to the final interview in your application... Please I appreciate if you can also throw light on what kind of questions you were asked in the final interview.. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by uchezod: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Great Insight. Also please can you give insight of what to expect in the second/final interview.
TheVarsity:

Do some research on ExxonMobil and know why you want to work for them. They'll ask a lot of behavioural questions and you'll have to answer using stories that explain how you handled yourself in such situations. For example, you could think of a time when you showed initiative or when you were faced with an ethical dilemma. My advice would be to prepare a lot of stories about yourself and how your skills and experience so far make you a good fit for the position. Smile, be confident and think very quickly.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2019
has the interview invites for final interview been sent?
uchezod:
Great Insight. Also please can you give insight of what to expect in the second/final interview.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by melaxy: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2019
has anyone gotten invited for the final/second interview system information analyst?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ginky: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
uchezod:

It's still going to be behavioral questions. Questions like:

A time you had to correct an unethical behavior you saw someone exhibiting, how you went about it.

What section of the department you would like to work in

Why you want Mobil

What are your short term, mid term and long term goals

Why you want Mobil

What is your greatest professional achievement

What would you say, if you were to convince us to choose you over the other candidates.

You would find out that they'd repeat some of the questions you were asked in the first interview so try to be consistent. All the best!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by naem99: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Has anyone been called for the final interview for information system analyst?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.