Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (333947 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ghostgambler: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Did anyone write the mechanical skills test today ? Any ideas on the topics ?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by TreyHunt: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Is it dat d verbal is no longer True, False, Cannot say??
Please Mechanical guys let's help ourselves. Ur own na ur own o
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ChibzOp: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please where are the petroleum guys that wrote today..any valuable info on what to expect
Common guys help out here please..
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by enesi009: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Civil engineerin guys hw far.... How many question in total i. E numerical, verbal, abstract, and skill test and what kind of skill test dey ask
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Adebola07(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Luckyway:

Just electrical
lucky pls help me send d electrical question to oyedejiadebola07@gmail.com thanks so much
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Adebola07(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ajide1993:
for Skill test questions(civil,mech,Chem,Elect) free of charge...kindly send me a message.. Those questions are not from indiabix. com.
pls ajide kindly help me send for electrical engineering to oyedejiadebola07@gmail.com thanks so much
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Parcks(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Luckyway:

Just finished writing.
Electrical guys should read generators and motors very well.
There weren't much calculations in the discipline section and most of them were easy, 50 questions in total.
You have to work very fast.
Also go through your C++ notebook.
For the Dragnet Abstract reasoning, brace up for very challenging questions. That's all for now.

If you don't have an electrical past question yet, send me a pm. I bought one and I'm iving it out FOC.
Baba, I will really appreciate it. ucheedwin10@gmail.com thanks so much.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by somito121(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Luckyway:

Just finished writing.
There weren't much calculations in the discipline section and most of them were easy, 50 questions in total.
For the Dragnet Abstract reasoning, brace up for very challenging questions. That's all for now.

If you don't have an electrical past question yet, send me a pm. I bought one and I'm iving it out FOC.

Please send to chukwumafrancis74@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Abisoye92(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ajide1993:
for Skill test questions(civil,mech,Chem,Elect) free of charge...kindly send me a message.. Those questions are not from indiabix. com.
Pls send electrical to me at abisoyemubarak@gmail.com.

Thanx in advance
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Abisoye92(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Luckyway:

Just finished writing.

Pls i need electrical abisoyemubarak@gmail.com. thanx
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Abisoye92(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lildoks:
Electrical guys should be ready to answer 50 questions in 25 minutes.
Basically everything on Elect/Elect Engineering, Power Factor, SCR and power electronics basically and all the formulas, Maxwell Equations, DC Motors mainly (study all the rules involved and effects on Torque and Speed of a DC motor). C++, just the basics (data types, main(), how to signify the directory (&wink, bitwise operators), Coloumbs Law, Kirchoff and basic circuit theorem.
Tanx bro
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Luga2019: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pls, can someone pls help give me a description of how to get to Chams Venue of the test tomorrow in Abuja, from Lugbe. My test schedule is by 2pm. Pls and pls Abuja candidates, help a brother here, I am kind of new in town. God bless u. Or pm me on lugaternenge@gmail.com.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by abdulhadie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
If you are writting in the UK, lets link up init.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by abdulhadie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
If you are writting in the UK, let's link up init.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by GCsomething: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
akutakasia:
hello please send to elokepaul@gmail.com civil thanks though

Send somethingxy4real@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Luga2019:
Pls, can someone pls help give me a description of how to get to Chams Venue of the test tomorrow in Abuja, from Lugbe. My test schedule is by 2pm. Pls and pls Abuja candidates, help a brother here, I am kind of new in town. God bless u. Or pm me on lugaternenge@gmail.com.

From lugbe, take a taxi to Wuse the from Wuse to Chams. Mine is tomorrow 2pm too.

Chat me up on WhatsApp. 08160233032
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eseflive234: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
sirusX:

You both can still go. All you need to do is make it in time for the morning session tomorrow and write with the first batch....then other CDS plans can follow

The test is worth a shot if you were invited
That's true!
The problem is we are hearing they are asking for the NYSC discharge Certificate, and those without it weren't allowed to write the exam.
I'm currently serving in Ibadan, if there's a possibility of them allowing us to come, I'd gladly come there tomorrow.
Or do you know anyone who was allowed to write the Test without the Discharge Certificate?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eseflive234: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
BlackGoldBoy:
You have time.... they've not hit the labor market yet that's why they are sitting out MPNU test invite....na laff I dey laff....
Bro, it's not as if we want to happily miss the test.
We also know how the labour market is, and deep down we aren't happy that we'd miss such an opportunity.
It's just that we've been hearing that people without the NYSC discharge Certificate weren't allowed to write the test.
Or do you know anyone who was allowed to write the test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
sirusX:

You both can still go. All you need to do is make it in time for the morning session tomorrow and write with the first batch....then other CDS plans can follow

The test is worth a shot if you were invited
NYSC discharge certificate was thoroughly checked before the test.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eseflive234: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Saimeritus:
NYSC discharge certificate was thoroughly checked before the test.
Meaning those who didn't have it weren't allowed to write the test right??
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
eseflive234:

Meaning those who didn't have it weren't allowed to write the test right??
Yes
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eseflive234: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Saimeritus:
Yes
Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by mrsimzu: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Send pm
I just did
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ipalz: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Quick one please...for those who wrote today I gathered the skill test was allotted 25 mins...how many minutes were the other sections e.g. Numerical reasoning... Cheers for quick response in advance
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by superstar4eva: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please send to me akpaguobianuju@gmail.com
Electrical Engineering Skill. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by bm2706: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pleasee is there anyone who wrote Petroleum Engineering here?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by OBISESAN(f): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
abdulhadie:
If you are writting in the UK, lets link up init.

Yo! Where about are you? What date/time is your test for? Send me an email stara4ciara@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Mlegend(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Luckyway:

Just finished writing.

pls send to me p_tope@ymail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ohuimumwen(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Plz I'd very much appreciate it if I could get d mechanical skills test questions too, or at least get a clue on what to expect.
GIGATT9:
please full dragnet questions
davidpius0@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eddybrigs: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ajide1993:
Help me bro edwardinho6@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Topsido29: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2019
Ipalz:
Quick one please...for those who wrote today I gathered the skill test was allotted 25 mins...how many minutes were the other sections e.g. Numerical reasoning... Cheers for quick response in advance
Verbal: 17mins 20 questions
Numerical: 20mins 20 questions
Abstract: 16mins 16 questions
Function Specific: 25mins 50 questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olakunle5: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2019
Please where people with only photocopies of there certificates allowed to write the examz

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.