Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (333566 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by klassd(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Braaad:

Seems like we got exactly same questions... Are you electrical oriented??

Chemical engineering bro. I think every other section is the same apart from skills test section

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by XtraSmooth404: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
klassd:
When I saw the first 3 abstract questions, in my mind I said it is finished.lol

The numerical aspect is another bullshit. Table does not have "June" yet question was asking sth about June to August.

I called their attention and the told me to just skip to the next one.

Verbal and skills test to the rescue.

Dragnet no dey try.

Abstract was something else. What annoyed me mostly was the fact that you gotta be scrolling through the answers before picking the right one. angry

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by klassd(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
XtraSmooth404:

Abstract was something else. What annoyed me mostly was the fact that you gotta be scrolling through the answers before picking the right one. angry

Exactly, another time consuming strategy implemented by dragnet.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sudeba(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
With dragnet time is not your friend. They should find a way to set reminder when is 2mins to go.. The test was extremely hard..

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jiksman3: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
enesi009:
Its only ur skill test u can use to shine small but dos abstract, verbal and numerical na bet naija u go do dere grin
Lolzzz.....i swear na toom bom toom bom i do

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olakunle5: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Zaghs: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is the first ever dragnet CBT that would really take me off guard.

From having to scroll down through passages and seeing very close related options as answers and you have to pick 2 correct ones... cheesy cheesy

To a Numerical that defiles the no calculator dragnet rule and an Abstract test meant for Zeus.

The exam was just crazy today mhen... grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EmperorSetudaGr(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
EngrVin:

You had the questions... People here kept asking you for it, you refused responding. Now u are here commenting... Who u hep

I dare say that the fact that one had a prior information about the questions and got it hoarded doesn't really mean he/she aced the test.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed and wait for invites for the next stage.
Assuredly, it will surely end on a heartening note!

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by GetPosted: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Macgyver1:

#BoyCotDragnet
Hope this trends online throughout the coming weeks and months.
#BoycottDragnet

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by PeSt007(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
GetPosted:

Hope this trends online throughout the coming weeks and months.
#BoycottDragnet

That abstract ehn..

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by chrisifeanyi: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
There's one abstract question that has a black circle, music sign(treble clef), omega sign,, who remembers that? That's when I knew dragnet has gone mad.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olakunle5: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
There's one abstract question that has a black circle, music sign(treble clef), omega sign,, who remembers that? That's when I knew dragnet has gone mad.

grin grin
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by okoyef: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
chrisifeanyi:

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by enesi009: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
EdoBoy90:

Hahahahahahaha. Laugh wan kill me for here ooo as for the "Abstract, I am speechless."

That is dragnet for you.

They repeat Sahara and Transcorp Tests Questions.
u have it and neva shared it for us... Abi... Have u forgorteen dat we rise by lifting others... But u askes for direction to cham city and some one here asist u... Tor lastlast na God get final say

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Elvinosuya(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
GrAnDwEeZ:
so I should answer the only 5 questions I know and get 100%?

��lwkm...guuuuuy this your reply na die

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
EngrVin:

You had the questions... People here kept asking you for it, you refused responding. Now u are here commenting... Who u hep

Ah! I don't have them Sir. I was the one who asked for them here initially. I wrote transcorp dragnet and immediately I started the test toady I saw similarly questions.

Dragnet always repeat questions like two to three times from previous test.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
enesi009:
u have it and neva shared it for us... Abi... Have u forgorteen dat we rise by lifting others... But u askes for direction to cham city and some one here asist u... Tor lastlast na God get final say

I swear to God I don't have them Sir. I was looking for them too.

Believe me Sir, I never had them.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trintuoyo: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
My brother, even if you did. You have shared tips, that is enough. Last last, it's a competition.
EdoBoy90:

Ah! I don't have them Sir. I was the one who asked for them here initially. I wrote transcorp dragnet and immediately I started the test toady I saw similarly questions.

Dragnet always repeat questions like two to three times from previous test.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trintuoyo: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hmmm. For me to talk like this, know that my eyes have seen the effect of this thing. I adviced myself.
fr3do:

Its only you that wants the job ba
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
MORACHI3065:

Share the question! Una no share!!! Now you're saying they repeated it!
When you could have shared it amongst people which would have helped. Smh!! Nigerians

I was because I did dragnet Transcorp Power Limited that was why I knew. After that Transcorp, they conducted Sahara. I didn't participate in Sahara but I was some of Transcorp repeated questions like driveless and currency.

The same dragnet disappointed me today. It is a fact Sir. I was dumbfounded too and that was why I was asking for Sahara and transcorp dragnet past questions but I couldn't get them Sir.

It is the truth Sir. Thanks And God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sirusX(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
DRAGNET!!!....is this how you used to do? cry

Even if the MD of Mobil take this test he go fail am

13 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by simplebb: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Our dear dragnet has ran mad again.
How can you set an abstract that has no pattern (pattern less) but looks like art drawing? Then dole out long boring comprehension passages that has closely related answers, then large numbers numerical reasoning to be calculated without no calculator with high time constraints.

Even some of those that will make d second stage will be shocked they did.

Even the skill test that was the saving grace had its own mad moments. Imagine Dragnet telling me to find centroid with no calculator...

Last last, I will make d next stage.

I pray dragnet get well soon.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
trintuoyo:
My brother, even if you did. You have shared tips, that is enough. Last last, it's a competition.

I didn't write Sahara. How wish I did, I would have known Sir then share tips. It was during transcorp, dragnet added it to four sections for Engineering that is the discipline test skill. I never expected such from them because it was just Verbal, numerical and abstract reasonings. They took us unware. 25 questions for 16 minutes Sir.

Sir, I was desperately looking for transcorp and Sahara dragnet past questions but never had them.

It is the truth. I swear to God. Please Sir, I didn't have them. If I had them, I would have shared Sir.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
This will be my last dragnet by God's grace.

If I see or hear Dragnet, I will travel with the speed of light immediately. I will give them 1000 meters.

Dragnet will make you feel as if you don't know anything again.

Well, God will help us.

10 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by LoySupremo: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
EdoBoy90:

I didn't write Sahara. How wish I did, I would have known Sir then share tips. It was during transcorp, dragnet added it to four sections for Engineering that is the discipline test skill. I never expected such from them because it was just Verbal, numerical and abstract reasonings. They took us unware. 25 questions for 16 minutes Sir.

Sir, I was desperately looking for transcorp and Sahara dragnet past questions but never had them.

It is the truth. I swear to God. Please Sir, I didn't have them. If I had them, I would have shared Sir.

Guy it av do. You can go n sleep now. Leave those guys wey dey complain say u no share. Under severe tension, you wont be able to remember the questions you wrote anymore. Highest you can do is to share tips.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
This one Edoboy is using sir, sir, like you realized Mobil HR staff are here... Lol grin

11 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Hahahaa... Exactly! And then that bible/encyclopedia grin grin...I mean, wetin concern garri with powdered pepper?

And about repeating questions (and dubbing from indiabix), I saw a familiar passage but it's been a year since, so... I've come to the conclusion that dragnet is just another lecturer in a federal university.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Baselm: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
XtraSmooth404:

I thought i was the only one uncomfortable with dragnet Bullshits, I'm never gonna write another dragnet test ever again. some of the questions look like they scanned an old question paper. Those questions are bad for the eyes and u have to be scrolling through 2 bars. Dragnet is overrated, quote me everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Baselm: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
simplebb:
Our dear dragnet has ran mad again.
How can you set an abstract that has no pattern (pattern less) but looks like art drawing? Then dole out long boring comprehension passages that has closely related answers, then large numbers numerical reasoning to be calculated without no calculator with high time constraints.

Even some of those that will make d second stage will be shocked they did.

Even the skill test that was the saving grace had its own mad moments. Imagine Dragnet telling me to find centroid with no calculator...

Last last, I will make d next stage.

I pray dragnet get well soon.

Civil I suppose
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Baselm:

Civil I suppose
But I didn't see the centroid question, or maybe I didn't get to it.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by simplebb: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Baselm:

Civil I suppose

Yeah, na one mad centroid ooooo

I actually know it but if I try solving it ehn, it means I will sacrifice 20 or more questions for it.

The Civil skill test was the only interesting section for me. Indiabix really helped a lot.

Anyway, I pray dragnet get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
souljar:
This one Edoboy is using sir, sir, like you realized Mobil HR staff are here... Lol grin

Sir, your assumption might be right in the long run.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.