Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (333877 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by BrosMayowa(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2019
Update information.. general mail it appears
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 2:33pm On May 20, 2019
what does the mail say?
dorothy0324:
Did anyone get a mail to update information after taking the procurement test ??
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 2:43pm On May 20, 2019
My friend who wrote the procurement analyst test on Saturday just got this from dragnet, who else got it.

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 2:44pm On May 20, 2019
Is there anyone who wrote the test yet to get mail? want to ascertain if it is general or success mail.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Backside1993: 2:47pm On May 20, 2019
I got the mail too but did not write on Saturday
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 2:52pm On May 20, 2019
Is there anyone who did not get this update mail but wrote the test on Saturday or DAT of February

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 2:53pm On May 20, 2019
you did the Graduate Engineer test right?
Backside1993:
I got the mail too but did not write on Saturday
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 2:53pm On May 20, 2019
jidex4life:
My friend who wrote the procurement analyst test on Saturday just got this from dragnet, who else got it.

Did u seat for the test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Backside1993: 2:59pm On May 20, 2019
Toyo10:

Did u seat for the test?
from graduate engineer we did not write
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 2:59pm On May 20, 2019
It appears to be general for now
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 3:02pm On May 20, 2019
ExpertNLer:
It appears to be general for now

Both February and Saturday guys got this I suppose?!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Backside1993: 3:06pm On May 20, 2019
ExpertNLer:
yes
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 3:31pm On May 20, 2019
ExpertNLer:
did you got the mail too
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Backside1993: 3:34pm On May 20, 2019
jidex4life:
did you got the mail too
yes n u
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
Didnt apply for it, a friend got the mail too
jidex4life:
did you got the mail too
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2019
Was it all who wrote the mobil graduate engineer dragnet exams that received the mail to update their profile? I ask because I wrote it and haven't received such mail.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Olinga(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
nelsonngim:
Was it all who wrote the mobil graduate engineer dragnet exams that received the mail to update their profile? I ask because I wrote it and haven't received such mail.

which did you write?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 20, 2019
My guess is the mail is for those who wrote the Procurement Analyst Test. But someone here has mentioned that he wrote the Graduate Engineer Test and got the "update" mail too.

My question to the person who only wrote the Graduate Engineer and got the mail also is: please can you let us know the content of your mail? I ask this because those who wrote the Procurement Test got the mail stating that it was in "furtherance" with their participation in Test for the role of Procurement Analyst. Yours should be different (my guess though) since you didn't participate in the Test.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 20, 2019
nelsonngim:
Did you apply for the procurement analyst role?
If not, then you won't receive it. Those that received it wrote the Graduate Engineer exams and equally applied for the procurement analyst role.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 20, 2019
ternamee:
My guess is the mail is for those who wrote the Procurement Analyst Test. But someone here has mentioned that he wrote the Graduate Engineer Test and got the "update" mail too.

My question to the person who only wrote the Graduate Engineer and got the mail also is: please can you let us know the content of your mail? I ask this because those who wrote the Procurement Test got the mail stating that it was in "furtherance" with their participation in Test for the role of Procurement Analyst. Yours should be different (my guess though) since you didn't participate in the Test.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2019
ternamee:

Same email content 'in furtherance' and I didn't write the test

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 20, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Same email content 'in furtherance' and I didn't write the test
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
Saimeritus:

If not, then you won't receive it. Those that received it wrote the Graduate Engineer exams and equally applied for the procurement analyst role.

I did not apply for the procurement analyst role. On this thread I thought someone said he/she applied for the graduate engineer role and got the mail to update info. Hence, the reason for my question earlier.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2019
Saimeritus:

Yes and I wrote the Test too.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2019
nelsonngim:

I did not apply for the procurement analyst role. On this thread I thought someone said he/she applied for the graduate engineer role and got the mail to update info. Hence, the reason for my question earlier.
The Person equally applied for the procurement analyst role. That is why they got the mail.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
Saimeritus:

The Person equally applied for the procurement analyst role. That is why they got the mail.

I guess they want to merge grad engineer dat applied for procurement with those that only aplied 4 procurement analyst... Hence trying to create a common space...

Then they can select 4 interview based on score.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 20, 2019
Saimeritus:

Yes
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 8:24pm On May 20, 2019
The mail only applies to those who Applied for the Procurement Analyst role. So if one applies for graduate engineer and procurement analyst role, the test was waived for those who wrote the graduate engineer test. However, they will still get the update mail (for Procurement Analyst)
nelsonngim:

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Backside1993: 8:25pm On May 20, 2019
ternamee:

is same...i wrote d graduate but i still applied for the procurement..but did not write on saturday BC i got a mail saying my score is still with them..
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 8:29pm On May 20, 2019
Was there anyone who applied for the Procurement Analyst position and took the test OR received mail saying their test is with dragnet that did not get the update mail?

I am suspecting that this update mail is for successful candidates
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 8:32pm On May 20, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Was there anyone who applied for the Procurement Analyst position and took the test OR received mail saying their test is with dragnet that did not get the update mail?

I am suspecting that this update mail is for successful candidates

For the one million and one of us that wrote? Nah I don't think so

But you have made some accurate forecasts here before so I am low key praying you are right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.