Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price (520 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price by kongashare01: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Full Tecno Camon i (2018) review and Price in Nigeria 2018
The Tecno Camon i is a very strong Smartphone that was fully launched in the year 2018 January. The smartphone is a bit similar to Tecno Spark 2 and what I admire with this device is the large capacity of battery which make it the most promoted feature. It display with resolution of 720px by 1440px and come with a 5.65inch HD+ touchscreen display. Consider this page as full Tecno Camon i review.

The Camon i (2018) also run on Android 7.0 Oreo. It measures with 152.20mm × 71.10mm × 7.75mm {height x width x thickness} and weight of 134.00grams. Also powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor, with 3GB of Memory (RAM) and packs with 32GB internal storage which can be extend up to 256GB with MicroSD.

READ MORE AND CHECK THE FULL TECNO CAMON I FEATURES & PRICE HERE: https://kongashare.com/tecno-camon-i-review-price-nigeria/

Re: Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price by kongashare01: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tecno the stronger phones.
Re: Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price by TalkWiDTech(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
There is an another option of smartphone you have and that is one plus 6 and If you book one plus 6 this time, you will get a discount of $100 but you need to be quick because this offer will end very soon and for more information about its booking follow the source which i shared..

[url]Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/100-dollars-discount-one-plus-6/[/url]
Re: Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price by investigator007: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
i have heard so much about this camon i, haven't seen it though. i would love to know what it feels like.
Re: Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price by pr0blem: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
kongashare01:
Tecno the stronger phones.
That's the point...
Re: Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price by Yyvonne: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2018
The design tho.. Similar to tecno spark 2
Re: Tecno Camon I Review, Full Phone Specifications And Price by Ennyholar: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2018
I thought this device was coming to Nigeria but we have the CAMON 11 instead.

(1) (Reply)

Faulty Infinix Hot 4 Pro Screen / Sold / Samsung Galaxy S7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.