Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku (23235 Views)

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by NaijaMutant(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlackAfrican:
My guy spent 18 months planning how to loot whatever he didn't loot since his days in public service. Atiku go and sit down.

Buhari till 2023

Dear President Atiku,
Sell him too undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Bugatie(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Smart

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Edgarated(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Griezwoman:

See more;
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-spent-18-months-working-with-experts-on-my-plan-atiku/

Am sorry but you were failure for 8 years and now am supposed to change my mind cos of 18 months preparations with experts.
How come you couldn't hold a 36 months preparations with experts and deliver good service to Nigerians in the 5 Yeats remaining.
Nah, Atiku is coming to take what he left behind.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Johfem(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
plans to sell Nigeria ba?
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by shortgun(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari doesn't know what a plan is
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Oduwils222(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Every plan of the ememy against Nigeria in the name of election, i decree judgement upon such with his camp. Can i hear a resounding amen?

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by blowjob: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Griezwoman:

See more;
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-spent-18-months-working-with-experts-on-my-plan-atiku/

NIGGA ,WHICH PLAN.. grin grin grin...TO GOVERN, UR BATTALION FAMILY... grin grin grin...NIGGA, U CONFUSED.... grin grin....THIEVES MAKING PLANS.. grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI...

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by lloyds(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Too much talking. . desperado

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by chinjo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is a man who knows what he want to do and not Buhari who doesn't know about the content on his own book the Next Level.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Unlike our plagiarist crooks.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by pascalbenz: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
E Be Like Say Them Wan Give Us An0ther Story Again Oh!
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by festacman(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
18 months work could have been a lot clearer. Such long interaction with experts should have been a lot specific in addressing problems. Anyway, policy documents have never been our problem. There are many documents already. The primary issue is sincerity of purpose in implemmentation which can stubbornly resist the temptation to convert arising opportunities and revenues to personal use of principal actors and their associates.
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by sanpipita(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
The president Nigeria needs, well prepared and ready

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by superlanny(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Is Nigeria not already destroyed?
no it's not, someone is trying to fix the mess, we need to give him and his party time. I understand things are not as they should be, people dey para, but please put your self in the govts shoes, PDP literally drained Nigeria, it's like we are starting from the scratch. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Modarun(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Isiterere:

Even while in APC ? No loyalty at all .

where is APC loyalty? only those who show loyalty deserves same. Atiku was promised the BOT chairman position, the n PDP was also promised the senate. What eventually happened? Tinubu in his greed wanted to snatch both position to hinself and to his stooges, thats what brought about the problem since 2015. We are not hypocrites like you guys.
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by fait10(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Dear President Atiku,

Kindly sell these ones too along with NNPC

Reducing foolishness in Nigeria should also form part of your agenda undecided
shocked sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
sacluxisback:
Unlike our plagiarist crooks.

Unlike your lying PDP party. This is the real logo and design and not your lies as told by the identity thief pastor Wendel simlin

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by IamJames: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
superlanny:
Mr Atiku you mean to say how you spent 18months planning on how to destroy Nigeria again, that plan of yours will never see the light of day in Jesus Name, Amen. This people don't have conscience at all, upon all the suffering you and your cohorts dished out to Nigerians in 16years, you want to rape us again, never again will we be raped again.

And what will you call what's happening to you now?
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by zoedew: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Give it to Atiku - he is very clear that he is about economic and not political restructuring. One hopes his SE, SS and SW allies are discerning enough!
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by SarkinYarki: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
superlanny:
Mr Atiku you mean to say how you spent 18months planning on how to destroy Nigeria again, that plan of yours will never see the light of day in Jesus Name, Amen. This people don't have conscience at all, upon all the suffering you and your cohorts dished out to Nigerians in 16years, you want to rape us again, never again will we be raped again.

Shut up
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by zoedew: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamJames:

And what will you call what's happening to you now?

The fall-out of PDP misgovernance of 16 years! That’s the answer to the question!!

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by hush15: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
ehhmah:
cheesy

Meanwhile, the other 'changi' Party should brace themselves for the Next level..

From Incumbency to opposition... If not disintegration tongue

that's the plan grin

i like, i mean i love that plan...
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by sokera: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
18 months plan on how to loot Nigeria teasury ... God forbid ... you will never be Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by ehhmah(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
hush15:

i like, i mean i love that plan...
that's the spirit cheesy
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Vendee: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stocking:
Oloriburuku Omo ale Barawo
E jo sir, e ma binu o. Se o ti le to yen ni sir? *Laughing*

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by stevolution5: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's obvious this man is another grave mistake like buhari. Mark it somewhere, nigerians will hate this guy worse than buhari. And will still make another mistake while trying to kick him out

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by bantudra: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
for nothing....

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by GistFullGround: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlackAfrican:
My guy spent 18 months planning how to loot whatever he didn't loot since his days in public service. Atiku go and sit down.

Buhari till 2023

Did you take your medication this morning?

It's 3 tablets, 3 times a day and not 1
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
bantudra:
for nothing....

Absolutely for nothing. 18 wasted months on a victory he will never have
Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by kareemkamil(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oloriburuku gbewiri, he with looting agender. Eni kure, Eyin Oloribuku won yi.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku by Antipob777(f): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
This man is a scam. Only scanners like Igbos buys whatever he says.

Atiku will go bankrupt after 2019 election.

Many politicians will become millionaires through Still.

Indeed Baba God have picked the Igbos scanners call

They will milk Atiku hey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium / Dino Melaye Submits Petition Against Yahaya Bello To EFCC, ICPC, Others (Pix) / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.