Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? (6027 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? - Thread Commentary / Prostration (sajda) On Earth/dust/clay As Against On Rug Or Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
How true is this,

That humans are made up of clay/sand/dust?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sarahade(f): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2018
They will avoid your thread like a plague. grin grin
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
sarahade:
They will avoid your thread like a plague. grin grin
Lol, I'm surprised no one is here to answer to what they believe in.

I'm still waiting tho.

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by aadoiza: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2018
tintingz:
How true is this,

Ask Google now. Abi you no get data?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
aadoiza:

Ask Google now. Abi you no get data?
I want muslims in the house to answer and tell how humans are made up of sand.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by true2god: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
tintingz:

I want muslims in the house to answer and tell how humans are made up of sand.
You are an ex-muslim, always defending Islam, and i never expected you to bash Islam this way.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
true2god:
You are an ex-muslim, always defending Islam, and i never expected you to bash Islam this way.
Well people change. smiley

Are you still a Christian?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by true2god: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
tintingz:
Well people change. smiley

Are you still a Christian?
I am a free-thinker. I am not bound by any religious dogmas and I try say the truth when I see one. I do condemn some Islamic and christian beliefs which I, at times, view as irrational.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
true2god:
I am a free-thinker. I am not bound by any religious dogmas and I try say the truth when I see one. I do condemn some Islamic and christian beliefs which I, at times, view as irrational.
Wow, that's good.

You believe in the Christian or Muslim God or you're a deist?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by true2god: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2018
tintingz:
Wow, that's good.

You believe in the Christian or Muslim God or you're a deist?
I am not an atheist nor a denominational christian. I believe in the existence of God and the supernatural.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
true2god:
I am not an atheist nor a denominational christian. I believe in the existence of God and the supernatural.
Ok, you are like heretic Christian.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by IMAliyu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
tintingz:
How true is this,

Adam was created from clay
You were created from your father's sperm and mother's egg.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2018
IMAliyu:

Adam was created from clay
You were created from your father's sperm and mother's egg.
So no inheritance?

How biological was Adam made up of silica, how is that even possible talkless of him procreating?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by IMAliyu(m): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
So no inheritance?

How biological was Adam made up of silica, how is that even possible talkless of him procreating?
Just cause he was created from clay doesn't mean he is clay.
Like how plastic is made from crude oil but is not crude oil. (A bad analogy. I not good at making proper examples)

I personally keep my science and religion separate, but complementary to one another.

But in the context of religion God can do what ever.

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2018
IMAliyu:

Just cause he was created from clay doesn't mean he is clay.
Like how plastic is made from crude oil but is not crude oil. (A bad analogy. I not good at making proper examples)

I personally keep my science and religion separate, but complementary to one another.

But in the context of religion God can do what ever.
If Adam is created from clay then his body, organs is silicon base, how he was able to procreate is very questionable.

Now let's assume Adam was able to procreate, did his offsprings inherited the clay-gene, if no then how are we related to Adam?

From Biological evolution study, there is no silica in human evolutionary process, this falsify Quran claim.

It's not about God can do whatever, it is about how possible, fact and reasonable it is.

And there is problem where the sperm proceed from as mentioned in the Quran.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by true2god: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
Ok, you are like heretic Christian.
Yes, some fanatics do call me that.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by IMAliyu(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
If Adam is created from clay then his body, organs is silicon base, how he was able to procreate is very questionable.

Now let's assume Adam was able to procreate, did his offsprings inherited the clay-gene, if no then how are we related to Adam?

From Biological evolution study, there is no silica in human evolutionary process, this falsify Quran claim.

It's not about God can do whatever, it is about how possible, fact and reasonable it is.

The problem I see is that you are trying to use science to understand religious text. When the religious text isn't meant to be scientific.
The Quran says Adam was created from wet Earth and man from a drop of sperm.
I can't say anything about the composition of Adam the "earth" he was created from or the evolutionary biology of it.
But in my understanding of evolution and natural selection, life shouldn't even exist talk more of it randomly turning into intelligent apes, but that's my opinion I guess.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2018
IMAliyu:

The problem I see is that you are trying to use science to understand religious text. When the religious text isn't meant to be scientific.
Science is more reliable because it deals with experiments.

Secondly, many muslims have try to use science to validate the divinity and accuracy of the Quran.

The Quran says Adam was created from wet Earth and man from a drop of sperm.
You haven't stated how a silicon base living being(ridiculous) was able to procreate? Humans are not from drop of sperm, that's scientifically incorrect.

I can't say anything about the composition of Adam the "earth" he was created from or the evolutionary biology of it.
Some Quran verse said dust while another said clay. We're carbon base living being not silica, it can't be evolutionary biology.

But in my understanding of evolution and natural selection, life shouldn't even exist talk more of it randomly turning into intelligent apes, but that's my opinion I guess.
Lol, intelligent apes? Is that what you were taught in biology that we were apes?

From most human imagination, evolution require a design, but when we look at the natural process of evolution it leads back to no intelligent design, evolution is under no purpose, it is changing and modifying which makes a design useless, unnecessary, imperfect.

It is easy to imagine there is a God that created us through evolution but it doesn't provide evidence for this God, It is only base on assumptions. Evolution doesn't negate God(and aliens either) but it surely make God useless and imperfect.

Maybe you should present how life can't exist with evolution and natural process?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2018
true2god:
Yes, some fanatics do call me that.
Alright
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by IMAliyu(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
Science is more reliable because it deals with experiments.

Secondly, many muslims have try to use science to validate the divinity and accuracy of the Quran.

You haven't stated how a silicon base living being(ridiculous) was able to procreate? Humans are not from drop of sperm, that's scientifically incorrect.

Some Quran verse said dust while another said clay. We're carbon base living being not silica, it can't be evolutionary biology.

Lol, intelligent apes? Is that what you were taught in biology that we were apes?

From most human imagination, evolution require a design, but when we look at the natural process of evolution it leads back to no intelligent design, evolution is under no purpose, it is changing and modifying which makes a design useless, imperfect.

It is easy to imagine there is a God that created us through evolution but it doesn't provide evidence for this God, It is only base on assumptions. Evolution doesn't negate God(and aliens either) but it surely make God useless and imperfect.

Maybe you should present how life can't exist with evolution and natural process?
True science is how we go about understanding the world and the universe and it workings, but it never claims to know all.

I'm not sure about those Muslims, but the Quran is not a biology or physics textbook.

You can't scientifically disprove the existence of God and it's called "faith and belief" for a reason.

It's hard to imagine that the universe emerged from nothing (the big bang), settled to form the basic elements following the laws of physics (which shouldn't have existed before), form planets, stars and galaxies. And a combination of those elements so happens to randomly form
the complex structure of RNA and DNA forming the basis for life which started with a single cell organism that evolved into a multi-cell. organism and through random mutation become an aquatic life form and then find it self on land and through millenniums of continues random mutations end up as an intelligent and self aware being known as man. Without out some form of designed plan?

Don't get me wrong I don't completely reject the theory of evolution and Natural selection, but there are too many unexplained holes in it.

Now Adam being created from earth doesn't mean he is earth (like how you could make helium from hydrogen I guess). I don't know what to tell you beyond God can do whatever he pleases.

PS. I don't understand those who think that science is a replacement for religion.
One is a way of life and the other is a method of understanding the physical properties of your world.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
IMAliyu:

True science is how we go about understanding the world and the universe and it workings, but it never claims to know all.
Ofcos science never claim to know all, science is progressing. Religion as well doesn't have answers to all.

I'm not sure about those Muslims, but the Quran is not a biology or physics textbook.
I agree the Quran is not a scientific book, people like Dr Zakir Naik are making this claim.

You can't scientifically disprove the existence of God and it's called "faith and belief" for a reason.
Faith and beliefs are not prove of something, faith is having belief of something even when there is no proof.

Ofcos science can't disprove God just like it can't disprove aliens or fairies, science has nothing to do with God because it deals with materialistic and natural phenomena. Religious people just use science to validate their God which comes with many problem.

It's hard to imagine that the universe emerged from nothing (the big bang),
But you can imagine Allah creating the universe out of nothing?

settled to form the basic elements following the laws of physics (which shouldn't have existed before), form planets, stars and galaxies.
Their materials have been existing, ask me how.

And a combination of those elements so happens to randomly form
the complex structure of RNA and DNA forming the basis for life which started with a single cell organism that evolved into a multi-cell. organism and through random mutation become an aquatic life form and then find it self on land and through millenniums of continues random mutations end up as an intelligent and self aware being known as man. Without out some form of designed plan?
Are you saying a random, accidental entity is planned by a design talkless of an intelligent one?

Something that came as a result of randomness is not planned and has no purpose from the design.

Don't get me wrong I don't completely reject the theory of evolution and Natural selection, but there are too many unexplained holes in it.
That is why it is called theory.

There are over billions, trillion phenomena we don't even know about.

Now Adam being created from earth doesn't mean he is earth (like how you could make helium from hydrogen I guess). I don't know what to tell you beyond God can do whatever he pleases.
Adam is a product of silica, not that he's a clay but he(a human) has silica material which is biologically impossible.

If God can do whatever he pleases then he does it unreasonably, it contradict reality.

PS. I don't understand those who think that science is a replacement for religion.
One is a way of life and the other is a method of understanding the physical properties of your world.
Okay.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2018
The Qur’an emphatically states that humans (including Adam (AS) ) were created from earth, thereafter; Allah (SWT) gave information with regards to what was used in stages for the creation of Adam (AS). From the Qur’an, we have mention of the following:

1. Earth
2. Dust
3. Water
4. Mud
5. Clay

The above-named materials are composed of different elements, organic and inorganic materials. While we do not have samples from Adam (AS) to analyze and see what he was made up of, our present composition informs us that all what we are made up of can be found in the above listed, then it is foolhardy for one to just pick one element, or one material and start asking why we are not made up of that material, when there happens to be no information on what proportion of what was used or even how it was used or even the composition of these aforementioned materials during creation.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

When the perfection, complete power, all-encompassing knowledge, ever-executed will and utmost wisdom of the Lord decreed that His creation should be of materials of different kinds, and that they should vary in their forms and attributes and natures, His wisdom decreed that He should take a handful of dust from the earth, then mix it with water. So it became like black stinking mud. Then the wind was sent upon it and it dried out, until it became clay like pottery. Then it was given shape and limbs and faculties, and each part of it was given a shape suited to its purpose.

Then he mentioned how people are created by means of intercourse and the emission of semen.

Al-Tabaayun fi Aqsaam al-Qur’aan, p. 204

And Allah (SWT) knows best!
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
sino:
The Qur’an emphatically states that humans (including Adam (AS) ) were created from earth, thereafter; Allah (SWT) gave information with regards to what was used in stages for the creation of Adam (AS). From the Qur’an, we have mention of the following:

1. Earth
2. Dust
3. Water
4. Mud
5. Clay

The above-named materials are composed of different elements, organic and inorganic materials. While we do not have samples from Adam (AS) to analyze and see what he was made up of, our present composition informs us that all what we are made up of can be found in the above listed, then it is foolhardy for one to just pick one element, or one material and start asking why we are not made up of that material, when there happens to be no information on what proportion of what was used or even how it was used or even the composition of these aforementioned materials during creation.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

When the perfection, complete power, all-encompassing knowledge, ever-executed will and utmost wisdom of the Lord decreed that His creation should be of materials of different kinds, and that they should vary in their forms and attributes and natures, His wisdom decreed that He should take a handful of dust from the earth, then mix it with water. So it became like black stinking mud. Then the wind was sent upon it and it dried out, until it became clay like pottery. Then it was given shape and limbs and faculties, and each part of it was given a shape suited to its purpose.

Then he mentioned how people are created by means of intercourse and the emission of semen.

Al-Tabaayun fi Aqsaam al-Qur’aan, p. 204

And Allah (SWT) knows best!
Is there any study that mix of Carbon and Silicon form complex molecules?

Is Adam a Carbon base life or Silicon base?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
tintingz:
Is there any study that mix of Carbon and Silicon form complex molecules?
I don't know

Is Adam a Carbon base life or Silicon base?
Do you have a sample from Adam we can take to a lab?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
sino:

I don't know
Ok

Do you have a sample from Adam we can take to a lab?
Are humans not Adam's descendants as claim in the Quran?

The Quran is clear on what was used in creating Adam, Silicon is the most used material.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by najib632(m): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2018
tintingz:
No it's not, as long as I know atheist scientists always make assumptions on things they don't know of how they originated, because none of them was present when Allah was creating the animals or even Adam take for example the birth of Jesus A.S. scientists will always try to falsify his existence because they cannot explain his birth, science they always claim to know everything despite they knowing that they disbelieve in Allah so that they'll carry out evil experiments and carry out their greedy agenda, Look at things like the golden mean ratio, why didn't they include it in the Mathematical curriculum for schools? Because they know it will definitely be an evidence of the existence of Allah. And I hope you know that under certain conditions an atom of an element can change into another, just like 3 molecules of helium forms carbon molecule and 2 hydrogen molecules form one molecule of Helium, a scientist tried to replicate Helium to Carbon in a lab using nuclear fusion but he failed woefully, and he said that there's nothing in his life that shook is atheism more than that incident.
tintingz:

Yes we did but In a different form, that's why there different race's of men, and uniqueness of characters.
tintingz:

No currently science is not advanced to extent of discovering that, Just like they didn't know about the expansion of the Universe, that the different waters of the world don't mix and also as the mountains serve as pegs to the earth till after several centuries, while Allah revealed it 1400 years ago to an illiterate man in the Arabian desert.
tintingz:

How comes everything in the solar system is perfectly arranged? How comes for over 100,000 years men have been claiming to be prophets from different parts of the world promoting the worship of Allah, how comes the word Allah is present in all Languages? Why did scientists not make public the discovery of the emission of A radiation with unlimited wave length from the Ka'aba?

tintingz:

Allah is describing the position of your testicles during your infancy so that you'll be taking by awe and fell ashamed and Submit yourself to him.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
No it's not, as long as I know atheist scientists always make assumptions on things they don't know of how they originated, because none of them was present when Allah was creating the animals or even Adam take for example the birth of Jesus A.S. scientists will always try to falsify his existence because they cannot explain his birth, science they always claim to know everything despite they knowing that they disbelieve in Allah so that they'll carry out evil experiments and carry out their greedy agenda,
In science we have theories which leads to fact, it started with assumptions then observations then experiments then becomes theory and facts, without these processes there can't be fact.

Science know how humans are made which is the biological evolution but we don't yet know why we're here. This is a question everyone can't answer objectively, we only find meaning to our lives via different beliefs.

There are some research that suggest Jesus never existed as archeological evidence are weak, but I think he existed but not the super-Jesus in the Bible or Quran, they are myths.

His virgin birth is a myth, it can never be scientifically proven, there are other myths of virgin birth of some Demi-gods.

Look at things like the golden mean ratio, why didn't they include it in the Mathematical. curriculum for schools? Because they know it will definitely be an evidence of the existence of Allah.
The Golden ratio/mean is interesting but I still don't get how it link to evidence of God/s, I'm not a mathematician or physicist but I think it makes no sense using it as evidence of God existence.

Science has nothing to do with existence of God, why should they be hiding some secrets that proves God to gain what exactly, hope you know there are religious scientists but they mostly try to separate religion from science.

And I hope you know that under certain conditions an atom of an element can change into another, just like 3 molecules of helium forms carbon molecule and 2 hydrogen molecules form one molecule of Helium, a scientist tried to replicate Helium to Carbon in a lab using nuclear fusion but he failed woefully, and he said that there's nothing in his life that shook is atheism more than that incident.
Lol.

Yes we did but In a different form, that's why there different race's of men, and uniqueness of characters.
If we are descendants of Adam then we should have some Silicon in our gene, but can Silicon base life like Adam produce Carbon base life humans?

No currently science is not advanced to extent of discovering that, Just like they didn't know about the expansion of the Universe, that the different waters of the world don't mix and also as the mountains serve as pegs to the earth till after several centuries,
There is no Silicon is most living beings, we're composed of carbon and other elements not Silicon. About the expansion of the universe lol, science have explain that, about two waters not mixing science have explain that. They are not miracles they are just natural phenomena doing their natural things. You guys should quit using the "god of the gaps" and "argument from ignorant" thing.

while Allah revealed it 1400 years ago to an illiterate man in the Arabian desert.
Most of the things if not all are already known before the Quran exist, there is nothing special about the Quran.

How comes everything in the solar system is perfectly arranged?
The universe is both cosmic and chaotic.

If you study how the galaxies form, you will question why does an all powerful perfect God follow this slow and chaotic process.

How comes for over 100,000 years men have been claiming to be prophets from different parts of the world promoting the worship of Allah, how comes the word Allah is present in all Languages? Why did scientists not make public the discovery of the emission of A radiation with unlimited wave length from the Ka'aba?
This here is false!

First of all each nation, tribe have their own beliefs and religion, it is ridiculous to believe some prophets all over the world preached the worship of Allah, secondly the word Allah is not present in All languages, you will have prove this your claim.

Allah is describing the position of your testicles during your infancy so that you'll be taking by awe and fell ashamed and Submit yourself to him.
There is no such in the Quran that the verse was talking about gestation, muslims just made this up.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by najib632(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
tintingz:
In science we have theories which leads to fact, it started with assumptions then observations then experiments then becomes theory and facts, without these processes there can't be fact.

Science know how humans are made which is the biological evolution but we don't yet know why we're here. This is a question everyone can't answer objectively, we only find meaning to our lives via different beliefs.

There are some research that suggest Jesus never existed as archeological evidence are weak, but I think he existed but not the super-Jesus in the Bible or Quran, they are myths.

His virgin birth is a myth, it can never be scientifically proven, there are other myths of virgin birth of some Demi-gods.

The Golden ratio/mean is interesting but I still don't get how it link evidence of God/s, I'm not a mathematician or physicist but I think it makes no sense using it as evidence of God existence.

Science has nothing to do with existence of God, why should they be hiding some secrets that proves God to gain what exactly, hope you know there are religious scientists but they mostly try to separate religion from science.

Lol.

If we are descendants of Adam then we should have some Silicon in our gene, but can Silicon base life like Adam produce Carbon base life humans?

There is no Silicon is most living beings, we're composed of carbon and other elements not Silicon. About the expansion of the universe lol, science have explain that, about two waters not mixing science have explain that. They are not miracles they are just natural phenomena doing their natural things. You guys should quit using the "god of the gaps" and "argument from ignorant" thing.

Most of the things if not all are already known before the Quran exist, there is nothing special about the Quran.

The universe is both cosmic and chaotic.

If you study how the galaxies form, you will question why does an all powerful perfect God follow this slow and chaotic process.

This here is false!

First of all each nation, tribe have their own beliefs and religion, it is ridiculous to believe some prophets all over the world preached the worship of Allah, secondly the word Allah is not present in All languages, you will have prove this your claim.

There is no such in the Quran that the verse was talking about gestation, muslims just made this up.
I shall never not reply you because your answers are weak and you just want to argue so I will allow you to make your own research and see if what I have said is true. The only thing I find funny is when you said other civilisations knew about the expansion of the Universe and Mountains holding the earth as pegs and that water doesn't mix. Please make more research. And please I why can't scientists explain the origin of Zam Zam water?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
I shall never not reply you because your answers are weak and you just want to argue so I will allow you to make your own research and see if what I have said is true. The only thing I find funny is when you said other civilisations knew about the expansion of the Universe and Mountains holding the earth as pegs and that water doesn't mix. Please make more research. And please I why can't scientists explain the origin of Zam Zam water?
Lol, why not refute my response.

There are have been astrology and astronomy study long before the Quran came, secondly the mountain is not holding the earth lol, the mountains are minuscule compare to land mass of the planet, think of it most area where earthquakes happens are where mountains are, don't you think the Quran is saying the opposite? The sea where water doesn't mix has been explain by scientists. The Quran is not special!

About the Zamzam well, it is ridiculous to believe it is some miracle from God, what if someone dug it or it's just some natural well? Have you ever thought of that?

I think you should be the one to do research of these things, I mean research from independent sources not from your Islamic site. Thank you.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by najib632(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, why not refute my response.

There are have been astrology and astronomy study long before the Quran came, secondly the mountain is not holding the earth lol, the mountains are minuscule compare to land mass of the planet, think of it most area where earthquakes happens are where mountains are, don't you think the Quran is saying the opposite? The sea where water doesn't mix has been explain by scientists. The Quran is not special!

About the Zamzam well, it is ridiculous to believe it is some miracle from God, what if someone dug it or it's just some natural well? Have you ever thought of that?

I think you should be the one to do research of these things, I mean research from independent sources not from your Islamic site. Thank you.
Laughing... No wonder brother Abuheekmat calls you illogical kafir, my advice to you is be open minded and humble yourself to the truth then you'll find Allah. Stop persisting on kufur.

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
Laughing... No wonder brother Abuheekmat calls you illogical kafir, my advice to you is be open minded and humble yourself to the truth then you'll find Allah.
Sigh.

With all what I posted, you still find it illogical. Amazing!
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by najib632(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
tintingz:
Sigh.

With all what I posted, you still find it illogical. Amazing!
The problem with you is that you dodge questions and your knowledge of science is not really deep. I will always tell you this Allah is rich free of all needs you're the one who needs him, humble yourself and say O Allah if you truly exist show me your signs and guide me to your straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Disturbing News About Alhaji Gawat / Surah At Tawbah / How Tashahhud Is Performed In Solat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.