Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) (40001 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Many dignitaries have stormed the Congress Hall, Transcorp Hilton  Hotel Abuja for the official launching of " My Transition Hours" a book written by former Nigerian President H.E Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR as well as marking of his 61stbirthday anniversary.

Fani Kayode and his girlfriend Precious are already at the venue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/fani-kayode-and-wife-storm-transcorp.html

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
I know the Lifeless Islamic fanatic from Daura , won't be at book launch because of his JEALOUSY for Jonathan .

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mteeeewwwww see as GOODLUCK jonathan is claiming Elder statesman. lipsrsealed undecided angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by ZombieHoZombie: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww see as GOODLUCK jonathan is claiming Elder statesman. lipsrsealed undecided angry
Zombie Oya Leave Here

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
shocked

See as they are crumpled up at the popular stand.
So FFK and his wife didn't make it to the High table?

But I still think it is morally wrong and blasphemous of GEJ to use his book launch to rain on the parade of the Eid El Maulud celebration.

Why did he choose today to launch his book?
He has stolen the shine of our celebration.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by damosky12(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
The is GEJ.
The modern hero of Democracy in Africa.
The man whose political ambition is worth the blood of no man.
The man who has been proven again and again to be an avid custodian of national cohesion and tranquility.
Indeed, he is a replica of the type of statesmen Nigeria needs...

Respect this man!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jubril did not bother to show up. Useless imposter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by ojun50(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
am sure u don't hv one in yr village

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Ovofresh: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jonathan claim Elder statesman Ke!!! grin grin grin
yarimo:

CHECK MY SIGNATURE:GET YOUR MAXBOUNTY ACCT, plus FREE CPA PREMIUM COURSE.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
K, seen
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hi, everyone.
I am lanre, a fresh graduate from OAU, Ile-Ife. My convocation comes up on the 11th of December, 2018 but I have not been able to pay the dues(#15,500) required of me for attendance. I am not lazy to work things out for myself but my Mum's recent illness has left me drained financially, compelling me to opt for public donations on this platform.
This is the only excitement I have had in a long time and I sincerely wish to be part of it. I made a 2:1(4.31/5.0) and will be awarded two departmental prizes on that day. Thanks and God bless as you help make this come to fulfilment for me. Also, proof of my acclaimed status is readily available on request. I have till December 2 to facilitate my payment.

0229425558. Wema Bank

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Chevronstaff: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Humility, Humbleness, Noble and true meaning of Gentlemanly wink..I celebrate you Mr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ..
Happy Birthday Sir...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by kolnel: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
lol

Irrespective of the trash that fani has spewing out
I admire his loyalty to goodluck Jonathan compared to people like saraki atiku and others

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Great!
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Title says wife.
Story says girlfriend.

And when you say storms, did they gatecrash?

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Bolustical: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hope Bianca Ojukwu isn't attending that book launch

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Bolustical: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
yes
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by greggng: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari won't be found in the gathering of thieves....

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by DeepNuggets: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
stephenduru:
Many dignitaries have stormed the Congress Hall, Transcorp Hilton  Hotel Abuja for the official launching of " My Transition Hours" a book written by former Nigerian President H.E Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR as well as marking of his 61stbirthday anniversary.

Fani Kayode and his girlfriend Precious are already at the venue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/fani-kayode-and-wife-storm-transcorp.html

It's a pdp thing so they won't miss him

Pmb i mean
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by aguiyi2: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
The guy blocking the pix looks Hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by DeepNuggets: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
damosky12:
The is GEJ.
The modern hero of Democracy in Africa.
The man whose political ambition is worth the blood of no man.
The man who has been proven again and again to be an avid custodian of national cohesion and tranquility.
Indeed, he is a replica of the type of statesmen Nigeria needs...

Respect this man!

Whatever goes through your mind never forget how much Dasuki shared. Defence money rendering the armed forces under-armed. Why do we shy away from glaring facts?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by WeyreyHunter: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
ok
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombieHoZombie:
Zombie Oya Leave Here

Hihihihihihi
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ain't FuckFK supposed to be in court to support the Ponmo Cutter?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by GenFunction: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
..how can he claim what he is?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by GenFunction: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombieHoZombie:
Zombie Oya Leave Here
pls stop...calling dis guy a zombie,is an insult to zombies

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by ZombieHoZombie: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
GenFunction:
pls stop...calling dis guy a zombie,is an insult to zombies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.