Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend (24631 Views)

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
In Abuja, Governor Udom Emmanuel is spotted in company of HE. (Obong) Victor Attah, former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, Chris Ngige and others, at the book lunch of Obong Attah, titled "It is well with my soul", as part of events to mark Obong Attah's 80th birthday.
#AttahAt80 #Legend #AkwaIbom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
The Book is titled, It Is Well With My Soul

NEWS FROM MEFLYN ANWANA. Special Assistant (Digital Media) to Governor Udom Emmanuel

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2018

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mmm

Lalasticlala

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Happy Birthday Architect

4 Likes

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
The past meet the present

1 Like

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by HappyNigerian: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
In Abuja, Governor Udom Emmanuel is spotted in company of HE. (Obong) Victor Attah, former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, Chris Ngige and others, at the book lunch of Obong Attah, titled "It is well with my soul", as part of events to mark Obong Attah's 80th birthday.
#AttahAt80 #Legend #AkwaIbom
Shame on Akpabio for not attending even when his oga the apc chair is there

2 Likes

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
HappyNigerian:

Shame on Akpabio for not attending even when his oga the apc chair is there
That one is a forgotten chapter in Akwa Ibom
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by datopaper(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
The man is saying bye bye to his people

2 Likes

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by MorataFC: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is Oshiomole a man with nine lives?
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by bedspread: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
2 Opportunities provided in Abuja for Pmb to show himself so we can be sure it's not a Jubrin we have there!

All lost!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by MorataFC: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The Book is titled, It Is Well With My Soul
it is well with my soul
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
did someone mention Akpabio for here

That one is dead in SS

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by Richdad50(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by xjiggy: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anytime I see Udom, I see the epitome of hypocrisy. I remember his days as GM, FC&SP, Zenith Bank. If you know you know.
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by hisexcellency34: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Season of book launch

2 Likes

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by kingzjay(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
The father of the modern Akwa Ibom. The masterpiece himself. The onshore - offshore oil dichotomy genius. The greatest Architect himself. The designer of the Ibom Airport, Le Meridian 5-Star hotel, Ibom power plant, Ibom deep sea port and the best Governor we ever had.

I so wish you were the Governor when out state collected so much from the oil derivation you fought for single handedly. We would have been so industrialised and resourceful.

God bless you our hero.

9 Likes

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by ayobami27: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by wilcox(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
So our president is too busy to attend any if this function, hmmm make this story no be true o
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by Princeton92(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm always proud of you my dear Gov. Udom Emmanuel because you learned to do the right even when Akpabio couldn't an didn't want to!
Happy Birthday to you Chief Attah
God bless you
God bless H. E Obong Attah
God bless Nigerians

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by sacramento1212: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
@megareal, me i no see you ooo
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by airprinz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
It seems this Oshiomole have 2 lives, and that's physical and spiritual. How can he be attending lunching of books in two diferent places at the same day?
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by Hemandes(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Osho the omnipresent...present in Goodluck Jonathan book launch...also present in Attah's book launch...going to and thro looking for whom to devour I guess!
Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by getukudo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
That one is a forgotten chapter in Akwa Ibom

He's not a forgotten chapter. He just lost trust amongst his trusted allies and friends in the Ibibio circle of Uyo senatorial district. They feel betrayed by his actions.

He just caved in to the pressure from the APC & EFCC. I just pray it doesn't turn back to hunt him. He's just being used to divide the votes in the south south come 2019, once he can deliver, I don't think he will be useful to them anymore.

His bad mouthing of Buhari in 2007 & 2015 on the WAEC certificate can't be quickly forgotten...Lol. The North never forgets. Na my man till tomorrow but I just pray it doesn't hunt him.

1 Like

Re: Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend by WeyreyHunter: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Battle To Oust Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman Suffers Setback / Junaid Mohammed Quits As Donald Duke’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.