Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React (46501 Views)

Black Chyna Goes Top Less In New Stunning Photos / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Juliet Ibrahim Was Roasted By Black Chyna Fans Over Hate Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by sexiestharam(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand something here. I thought whitenicious belonged to Dencia.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by davillian(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
None of my business
I don't do light skinned girls
The darker the better.

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Odobaone:
Bad market for Bobrisky and Nina
lol....Bobrisky will be a guest of honor at the launching
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Mkmoney(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Africa is still going backward

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by arantess: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Isn't this what bobrisky tried doing in UK??
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by CheedyJ(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ewedegubbler:
I remember Bobrisky was deported from the UK because he was Planning to sell bleaching cream
There as well. Ayam not understanding why this olosho is now being allowed to come sell the same nonsense to our yeye gals
UK get sense na...I pray make Naija get sense one day sha but I doubt not DAT I'm pessimistic but d odds is seriously stacked against Naija...
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by philips007(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hope she got a business visa otherwise she will be deported just like Brother/Sister Bob was deported from UK.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Aystarz: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
lolx Nigeria the bleaching headquarters of the world

World's HQ for low self-esteem and vain ladies!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Bitterleafsoup: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ewedegubbler:
I remember Bobrisky was deported from the UK because he was Planning to sell bleaching cream
There as well. Ayam not understanding why this olosho is now being allowed to come sell the same nonsense to our yeye gals
Well hydroquinone is illegal in Europe and UK so that is why sha.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Supply and demand
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Odobaone: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....Bobrisky will be a guest of honor at the launching

Shay Sitting in front row
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by nextstep(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Benesth:
stupidity

For launching a sure banker? This brand belongs to Dencia, but this lady will help launch it in Naija

Nigerians ladies love to bleach, and it's a lucrative market. We may fault their thinking, but this is just marketing brilliance. All those people yabbing that all she can sell is her body, well, here's a product that will sell out within 24 hours.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by stefanweeks: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
MENTORCH:
She is hosting it but not the owner, Dencia owns it. Pogba’s girlfriend.

You are the only one that read through.

Dencia is inviting her for the launch.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by stefanweeks: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
sexiestharam:
I don't understand something here. I thought whitenicious belonged to Dencia.

Yeah, it belongs to Dencia

Black China was invited for the launch in Nigeria.

The OP and alot of other people are ignorant
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by nextstep(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ewedegubbler:

CheedyJ:

UK get sense na...I pray make Naija get sense one day sha but I doubt not DAT I'm pessimistic but d odds is seriously stacked against Naija...

Technically, he was given a visa to visit UK, but not to conduct business. One amebo hater told the authorities.

If somebody wants to go through the trouble, they can verify from Nigerian authorities which visa she was issued, but it won't stop customs and immigration from admitting her anyway - na Naija we dey.

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Yankee101: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigeria is the biggest market per unit area on earth for lightening creams

I don't do fair women in naija until I'm sure it's natural

It not hard to see why we harm each other when we harm ourselves...skin cancer loading...this nonsense started on a large scale in the late 90s but socials media blew it in the 2000s. The effects will soon begin to manifest in our hospitals.

When the chickens come to roost, let anyone start begging for money online to treat kidney failure (it's absorbed into your system) or skin cancer due to bleaching. You have free education now so when you use your own money to buy market you go use your head to carry am alone when the time comes.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by blank(f): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Whitenicious? Is that not Dencia's creams' brand name?

Na dem Sabi.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by RTSC: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
MENTORCH:
She is hosting it but not the owner, Dencia owns it. Pogba’s girlfriend.
That girl hit big fish, I swear.

A guy that blows 1 million pounds on a ring.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by tbibuzz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
So dis girl wan come naija come spoil bobrisky market
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by mrbin(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
guyz don suffer cry how much b d cream??
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by eyinjuege: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Isn't it Dencia producing whitenicious?
They should just deny her visa abeg
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by carrascocity(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
i trust alaba boys,once the cream is released to the market,they will do their work grin

ingredients including
petrol
hypo
kero
sulphur
mix enough white colour
my aba brothers go do am well
give them two months
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by olatade(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
something for the ladies to craze about
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by liyahwillie(f): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'M NOT A HATER BUT DAT GAL WOWO
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by CheedyJ(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
nextstep:

Technically, he was given a visa to visit UK, but not to conduct business. One amebo hater told the authorities.

If somebody wants to go through the trouble, they can verify from Nigerian authorities which visa she was issued, but it won't stop customs and immigration from admitting her anyway - na Naija we dey.
Na customs & co go even ask 4 selfie sef.Naija don cast las las..
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by liyahwillie(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'M NOT A HATER BUT DAT GAL WO-WO if u know u know
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Oduwils222(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
The girl sabi biz strategy to make her dollars. Na naija like bleaching creame pass nah so the girl no miss road
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Ayobami7(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
okay
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Buffalowings3(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
amaniro:
Let's stop being hypocrites, we know she knows our girls love bleaching their skin so she used the opportunity to make profit.

Nowadays, if you cut a strand of an African girl hair to a native doctor to bewitch, it either a Brazilian woman runs mad or a company in China gets burnt~ Robert Mugabe.
Mugabe
Lol
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by shukudi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uglymind:
grin

Lol
It clearly means that we are registered in Google as the country with the highest use of lightening and bleaching creams

If not why is she coming to Nigeria whereas there are other countries

Our girls are not helping matters
The two pictures no blend. Oga comot am. D joke is on u.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by PenileFitness: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lol.... black is beautiful.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by elbuzzy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
They want to turn my beautiful black ladies into a black white lady, please take ur product back and don't confuse nigerian men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.