Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React (46509 Views)

Black Chyna Goes Top Less In New Stunning Photos / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Juliet Ibrahim Was Roasted By Black Chyna Fans Over Hate Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Henryedom: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
stefanweeks:

Yeah, it belongs to Dencia

Black China was invited for the launch in Nigeria.

The OP and alot of other people are ignorant
very Ignorant including the Mod who pushed it to front page without reading through
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
To all the people who seem angry, what do y'all think she was coming to do before?? She ain't a movie star, don't even know if she sings either, so why are y'all surprised she's coming to launch her bleaching cream??
Launch am for them abeg., black and yellow, black and yellow grin grin grin
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by banio: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
#90750 for one cream, abi na bride price
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by CheapDataGuy: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

How is it stupid? undecided
Nor be business she dey do?

Hello pls how were u able to put those emojis on ur signature?
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
On judgement day hardly will the angel in charge of identity be able to identify some people simply because dem Don shed them skin finish like snake... At the end of the day, after dem Don over do am, Dem go come dey look like turkey inside cooler
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Diso60090(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
A least the ugly ones will be fine now
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by silifat11(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Well, nothing concerns an Albino with bleaching creams... Why she no go Ghana ?
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Hello pls how were u able to put those emojis on ur signature?
I don't know how to explain it but how it is shown when you reply in your message try to replicate it on your signature.Like for example the emoji you used now showed three question marks(?) Try using three questions marks on your signature and it would show this emoji you used to quote me.In a nutshell just try to replicate how the emojis show in your message area and apply in your signature e.g 8 )(I separated the 8 from the closed bracket so that you would see it but it must be joined together so as for it to work) would give you this emoji cool using other emojis as they are displayed in the message area of your reply button would give you any of the emoji you want for your signature.

Cc Princecharmings read it too you quoted me earlier.

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by ofem89(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
she is coming to launch cancer infection to Nigeria ladies pls govt should stop her.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by WaffenSS(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
BLAC China

WHITENING cream

Anyone else see the irony?

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by highbeekeys(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
I know lots of people are waiting to comment 'bleaching this bleaching that'.They are the same guys that admire these ladies when they see them and won't stand anything natural. they can't be innovative or intelligent enough to own a company in naija, let alone employ people. They just sit somewhere and enjoy unwarranted castigation. I've always said its stupid to be intolerant of the choices others make with their lifestyle especially ones that are liable to hurt no one but them. You think some white people don't hope to Av creams that can make their skin black? some even sun bath.
And open your brain before you quote me that trying to look good is not a crime, nor a sin and everything has moderation.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by SINZ: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

How is it stupid? undecided
Nor be business she dey do?

Hippo
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Antichristus: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Lucifer66(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymind:
grin

Lol
It clearly means that we are registered in Google as the country with the highest use of lightening and bleaching creams

If not why is she coming to Nigeria whereas there are other countries

Our girls are not helping matters
Simple answer: High population
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by GMbuharii: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Conehead ajokas will be very interested in this thread
grin

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by OmonoWrites: 2:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Blac Chyna does not own Whitenicious, Dencia (Cameroonian singer) does. Blac Chyna is just promoting the brand by adding her name to it, but who can blame her or Dencia? In Nigeria, we love worshiping light skinned people over dark ones. Even in the professional fields, fair guys and ladies are often offered juicy positions over their dark counterparts. Ask those who work as entertainers or broadcasters... http://lingoafrica.com/blac-chyna-is-coming-to-nigeria-to-promote-a-bleaching-cream-and-it-will-sell-out-because-of-this-reason/

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

I don't know how to explain it but how it is shown when you reply in your message try to replicate it on your signature.Like for example the emoji you used now showed three question marks(?) Try using three questions marks on your signature and it would show this emoji you used to quote me.In a nutshell just try to replicate how the emojis show in your message area and apply in your signature e.g 8 )(I separated the 8 from the closed bracket so that you would see it but it must be joined together so as for it to work) would give you this emoji cool using other emojis as they are displayed in the message area of your reply button would give you any of the emoji you want for your signature.

got it, thanks

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 21, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

how did you add colours (difference ones on your signature )how did you do it? Could like to know as well.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2018
JjBankys:
how did you add colours (difference ones on your signature )how did you do it? Could like to know as well.
Same thing the way it is written on your message area apply it on your signature.If you want red.on the message area after you tap on change color tap red it what it shows you replicate it on your signature .e.g red you would see [color = # 990000](write what you want in the middle)[/Color ] this would give you red I didn't join it together so that you can understand but when doing yours ensure that you join it together so as for it to work on your signature.It is the same format for any color you want but note that the number for red is for red only same thing applies to the other colors try to replicate how it is shown in your message area when you tap any of the colors replicate it on your signature it would work.If you don't understand it and couldn't get it mention me again and I would try to explain in simpler terms.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by dederocs(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Cos Nigerians are very gullible, will buy anything.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by MunorAnne(f): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
I pity Nigerian men pockets... double hustle for slay mamas.

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Dynamite02: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Wrong info! She's just a brand ambassador for the product. That is Dencia's product.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by NoChill: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
And to think that some white girls are turning themselves black on Instagram
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

Same thing the way it is written on your message area apply it on your signature.If you want red.on the message area after you tap on change color tap red it what it shows you replicate it on your signature .e.g red you would see [color = # 990000](write what you want in the middle)[/Color ] this would give you red I didn't join it together so that you can understand but when doing yours ensure that you join it together so as for it to work on your signature.It is the same format for any color you want but note that the number for red is for red only same thing applies to the other colors try to replicate how it is shown in your message area when you tap any of the colors replicate it on your signature it would work.If you don't understand it and couldn't get it mention me again and I would try to explain in simpler terms.
I still don't understand ooo sorry embarassed
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by CheapDataGuy: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

Worked!!! Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
JjBankys:
I still don't understand ooo sorry embarassed

For your message area when you tap on change color what ever shows in any of the colors you click.Replicate it on your signature or try to copy the format in a book or something and replicate it on your signature.Exactly the way it is.I don't know how else to explain.
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

For your message area when you tap on change color what ever shows in any of the colors you click.Replicate it on your signature or try to copy the format in a book or something and replicate it on your signature.Exactly the way it is.I don't know how else to explain.
oh thanks smiley smiley
Re: Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React by Horus(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH3IeX0-1hM

Black Chyna to Launch "Bleaching Cream" in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Wizkid Takes A Rest Till March. Photos / Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.