Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,334 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? (16800 Views)

What is medical marijuana? / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Who created this plant, really ?

But, wait a minute, Am I trying to question the Gods ? Do humans have the right to ban Gods creation ?

May be it is because it gives people black lip and make them lazy and relaxed. And someone does not want them to chillax.

I think they should not legalize it tomorrow, but in future. Nigeria is not mature enough for State Police, I dont wanna see miscreants running around my front door or even policemen running around with guns and cannabis in their hands. Nigeria thing no dey easy.

If the legalize now, entire neighbours will turn gay and lesbians and stay home all day drinking and smoking.

The Gods are wise. But Government is smart, ban it and keep it under control while half the population is blazing.

3 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Breegz14(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
there are people who genuinely need it for their health issues and there are people who want to get high . Marijuana doesn't even do damage like tobacco and alcohol but these two are legal
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Breegz14:
there are people who genuinely need it for their health issues and there are people who want to get high . Marijuana doesn't even do damage like tobacco and alcohol but these two are legal

Oh, you smoke bro, you smoke. grin

You know too much about it.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by bjking(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
The benefits of using marijuana for medicine is overwhelming. It should not be understated. In the video below, you will learn more about this powerful medicine that governments are trying to ban because it will ruin the business of pharmaceutical companies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4w87MF99SQ&t=1s
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Purplehyde(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Marijuana is better than Mary and Juana put together. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Breegz14(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Oh, you smoke bro, you smoke. grin

You know too much about it.
lmao i can neither confirm or deny this. let just say i've read a lot concerning this topic
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by mabaz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Legalised or not, the shit is already everywhere. As easy as buying sachet water.

2 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
All it takes is the viewing of a few documentaries to change one’s mind regarding medical marijuana.
I do not like the drug because I am more of an alcohol person. On quitting alcohol I still do not consider it an alternative option.
Marijuana works, very well in terms of medical application. I support its legalization.
For those who like to get high off it I have no problem. I only wish the troublesome addicts stop spoiling its reputation for everyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Peppergroove(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
footysport22:
Just finish taking 2 sticks.

REASON WHY I TAKE MARIJUANA

Before I started taking this beautiful plant, I do have abdominal pain. I don't eat. Life was boring and also, I have ulcer which resulted from lack of appetite.

A friend introduced me to this marvelous plant �. Since I started taking weed, this has been reduced more than 90%. And also, I haven't visit hospital this year.

I eat more and more after taking weed. Food taste better and I feel happier.

START TAKING WEED TODAY, AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THESAME

...... MODIFIED....

Some slowpoke will ask Nigerians to stop killing wild life and cutting down vegetation. But why is the world against this particular plant? If everyone stop planting Marijuana, won't this plant stop existing?

And one Oyinbo man is doing court case cause mosquitoes are being killed. Hypocrisy everywhere
u

Ma nigga

3 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by KakiP(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
OkoyeA1:
Vote Sowo-re to legalize it grin grin grin

Even for Marijuana, I cant even make that daft choice.

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Breegz14:
lmao i can neither confirm or deny this. let just say i've read a lot concerning this topic

Common bro, do you use water bongs, vaporizers or Shisha hooka ?

No stigma here men, tell me how it 'does you', I wanna try it a little before my next travel to Canada, a friend of mine is investing on Medijuana Cannabis Dispensary there and wants me to come see how it works.

Does it make people mad ? grin grin
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
KakiP:
I wonder why a plant should be illegal in The first place
so natural for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Crossbow(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Guys is there a way I can take it without smoking it?

2 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Martinez19(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
footysport22:
Just finish taking 2 sticks.

REASON WHY I TAKE MARIJUANA

Before I started taking this beautiful plant, I do have abdominal pain. I don't eat. Life was boring and also, I have ulcer which resulted from lack of appetite.

A friend introduced me to this marvelous plant �. Since I started taking weed, this has been reduced more than 90%. And also, I haven't visit hospital this year.

I eat more and more after taking weed. Food taste better and I feel happier.

START TAKING WEED TODAY, AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THESAME

...... MODIFIED....

Some slowpoke will ask Nigerians to stop killing wild life and cutting down vegetation. But why is the world against this particular plant? If everyone stop planting Marijuana, won't this plant stop existing?

And one Oyinbo man is doing court case cause mosquitoes are being killed. Hypocrisy everywhere
*yimu*
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin
I site u babe.. My fellow marijuana partner grin
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Kingsuo: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
yeah ai
yeah ai
and ai wee advertise it
li
lee
legalise it
yay ai
yay ai

So many despise weed smokers, so I just include it in my meals, it highs better sef, wetin concern me
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
KakiP:
I wonder why a plant should be illegal in The first place
Lol ma niqqa

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Am smoking my Mary Jane rytnow, it it calms me down to reason well
#weed is from the earth, God created it for us to take advantage of it... Smoke safe bro

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by blackjack21(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Crossbow:

You could make tea but, don't eat it like goat, That would be too dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Crossbow:

yes try monkey tail aka morkite
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Breegz14(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Common bro, do you use water bongs, vaporizers or Shisha hooka ?

No stigma here men, tell me how it 'does you', I wanna try it a little before my next travel to Canada, a friend of mine is investing on Medijuana Cannabis Dispensary there and wants me to come see how it works.

Does it make people mad ? grin grin
i've never met anybody that went mad from it. on the other question i can't answer that here
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by henryobinna(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obviously,
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Stormisova(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Triangles1:
I marry marijuana and I choosed marijuana over woman bcs it never break my heart, rather inspired me to loved music. But if drugs men catch you, you go know say police are your friend

I dey tell you
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by flashyoba231(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Abeg no use my lighter light your stupid ciggarate... proud stoner, 420friendly..We get high responsibly cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why do you think Burma boy keeps making hits undecided
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Stormisova(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Legalize it ooh

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by highbee02: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=KakiP post=73152600]I wonder why a plant should be illegal in The first place[/quo

and to the botanists, no plant no life
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Annwrites: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Marijuana!

Still remains one of the most valuable plants in the world yet it remains a misunderstood plant.

Truth is they have no reason illegalizing it in the first place.

They deliberately misinformed the public about this plant whose health benefits is numerous.

Marijuana has been used to treat various diseases as far back as the third millennium BC.

Research studies have revealed that marijuana can
- help treat glaucoma
- promote bone health
- help prevent cancer and help people cope better with
chemotherapy treatments
- help in epilepsy treatment
- help prevent cancer
- help in STI treatment
- help fight drug addiction
- improve lung function

There are still more benefits...

Unlike other drugs out there, one cannot overdose on marijuana except one takes up to 40,000 times their regular dose.... #Fact#

Tobacco products which are being sold pose one of the greatest threat to the human health, but they failed to illegalize it. But why marijuana?

3 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Ayobami7(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
noted
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by hoovernnamadim: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Marijuana is a good stuff....a good herb that have so many positive benefits and also negative effect, just like every other drug.

It only depends on the control of a thing, and presently in Nigeria, nothing is ever in control. I don't think we are ripe for this now...
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by liyahwillie(f): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
WEED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baldness Hair Regrowth Essence(for quick hair growth) / Omidoyin, Oyo Community Cries Out Over Poor State Of Water / Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.