Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" (5166 Views)

Psquare Son Breaks The Untold Truth About Psquare Fight & Breakup! / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 / Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Segunade10: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done". Cameron Said The feud in the p square family isn't really Good and exciting. He said his father took a vow to defend and protect his mother and beautiful children and no matter what happens, my mother and we the children we always come first. Maybe thats what makes him different from other guys; we are his priority. Peter okoye and his family said they are done with the beef and quarrel in the psquare family. So let’s cut all that “Blood is thicker than water”. Let’s not forget that Blood makes u related and Loyalty makes u family.

Lalasticalala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCV9qV4bCQY

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Segunade10: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
wink
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by kabeerhabe(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Idiots now dragging kids into their stupidity.
Wealth got into their heads and the accompanying ego did the rest. PSQUARE must do away with all their wealth bbefore they can find peace. Ask Nicodemus grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Ekez(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Little boy shut up ,what do yu know.
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Idiots now dragging kids into their stupidity.
Wealth got into their heads and the accompanying ego did the rest. PSQUARE must do away with all their wealth bbefore they can find peace. Ask Nicodemus grin cheesy

Do away with all their wealth ?
U no well oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by nzeobi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
if one person cooks for the community, the community consumes it all but when the community cooks for one person he won't consume it all.

Peter don't let all this Lagos social media people deceive you because if follow advice you will have multiple regrets at old age.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Giddymoney(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
If they don't care, don't worry, because some people are just useless like white crayons
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Giddymoney(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by RTSC: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Ahmed0336(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:
if one person cooks for the community, the community consumes it all but when the community cooks for one person he won't consume it all.

Peter don't let all this Lagos social media people deceive you because if follow advice you will have multiple regrets at old age.
Now tell me what is bad in accepting Peter's choice of a wife?
Those guys Jude and Paul are taking it too personal..
Did Peter chose their wives for them? Has he in anyway disrespected their wives?
Let them allow him do things his way atleast he is an adult
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by RTSC: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Did Peter chose their wives for them? Has he in anyway disrespected their wives?
It may not be as simple as we think.

Those twins hustled together. She could be trying to upset the balance of things like many wives do.

Things that existed before she came into the picture.
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by RTSC: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
But the lady fine o.

I can't blame Peter. That woman is hot as fucck.
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by nzeobi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ahmed0336:

did they tell you Peter's Choice of wife is the issue or his wife's character is the issue.
mind you they are more than 6 in their family so it's not about Jude or Paul.

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by susayafo: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Get your fantastic portrait painting today?
Do you know a portrait tells people how highly you feel about them?
- We guarantee you amazing portraits (Professional jobs) with quality materials.
- We deliver you jobs to you at the comfort of your homes with permission.
- 50% discount on every job
- Deliver within and outside Lagos.
Note: Guarantee 100% refund if our customer is not satisfied.

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Ahmed0336(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
RTSC:

It may not be as simple as we think.

Those twins hustled together. She could be trying to upset the balance of things like many wives do.

Things that existed before she came into the picture.

We are all just speculating. We don't know the real issue. Until then, I have nothing else to say concerning these saga of theirs
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Ahmed0336(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

did they tell you Peter's Choice of wife is the issue or his wife's character is the issue.
mind you they are more than 6 in their family so it's not about Jude or Paul.
I know their family more than you can imagine. we grew up in the same street in Jos. We walk to school every morning despite no being in same school. They all know me please don't tell me about their family.
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by luyacupiko: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
blood is blood
Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by MrGoogle88: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
When the money is gone and hunger comes and the high class wives are gone, they will reunite... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by nzeobi(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:

I know their family more than you can imagine. we grew up in the same street in Jos. We walk to school every morning despite no being in same school. They all know me please don't tell me about their family.
who said you dont know their family or are we debating knowledge of their family

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Son Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" by Ahmed0336(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
nzeobi:

who said you dont know their family or are we debating knowledge of their family
Why are you telling me they are 6 in number? Bros we re both speculating not until we have the full gist to why they are behaving this way let us both keep our peace.

(1) (Reply)

18+ See How Rema Held This Curvy Girl With One Hand(video) / Nude Video And S£x Video Of Nigerian Tiktok Model Tisha / My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.