Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Acadip Lies Part Eight; Jesus Being God , Son Of God , Son Of Man, Servant of Go - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Acadip Lies Part Eight; Jesus Being God , Son Of God , Son Of Man, Servant of Go (938 Views)

How can Jesus be God’s Son? / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle / Was Jesus Being Rude To Mary When He Referred To Her As "Woman"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acadip Lies Part Eight; Jesus Being God , Son Of God , Son Of Man, Servant of Go by Ayomivic(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
ACADIP LIES PART EIGHT : Jesus is God, Son of God Son of Man , of God. Servant
YOUR POINT
In one of your programs , you said Jesus was not the son of God. The logic you were using in debate was that, you would asked a question like is Jesus Son of God? And if the person said yes and quoted the Bible verses to support his answer . You will quote the verses of Bible that called Jesus son or servant of God. The scripture will then look contradicting to the person and to the listener.
MY EXPLANATION
The truth about this is that, Jesus was called all these names. Jesus was called God, Son of God, servant of God ,son of man ,in the Same Bible.
we don’t need to pick one of those names that favor our argument or suit our purposes. What we need to do is to understand why he was those.
So, for us to understand whom Jesus is , we need the help of Holy Spirit. Without Holy Spirit the Bible will seems contradicting . And the scripture made us to understand that the Bible was laid down to some as stumbling block and to those that were lead by the Holy Spirit is laid down as power of God into salvation. This Holy Spirit was what Malllam Yusuf Adepoju lack that made him to pick one verse of the Bible and discarded the rest.
Now let pick these four names one after the others
JESUS AS SERVANT OF GOD Isaiah 53;11 , Philippians 2:6-11
When we say Jesus is God some people think that God leave his position in heaven and come on Earth. No! God God the Father is only one God. In him is God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
When I say in him is the God the Son and God the Holy Spirit now, you are confused again? . Just follow me in reading, As you are reading this you will get to understand what I mean .
God the Father sent Jesus to Earth as a sacrifice for salvations. You will notice that when Jesus was on Earth , he prays to God the Father. He was a servant of God the Father because God the Father was greater than him.
Note that been a son doesn’t mean you can’t serve your father and been a God doesn’t means you can serve God
Just like, I am a man my father too is a man. My father can send me an errand for he is greater than me. I can ask my father what I needed after I has done his will.
JESUS AS SON OF MAN
Math 20:28 Luke 18;9 John1:51
Jesus when on Earth did not want to reveal his identity that was reason he was found using the son of man to qualify himself.
You and I know that Jesus was not son of man because he was born of virgin Mary. And Quran and Bible established the fact. If Jesus means this I think the appropriate words for him to use is son of woman . In many verses of Bible , Jesus told his disciples not to reveal his identity.
JESUS AS SON OF GOD
John 3:35 Math 1:21 Luke 1:32 John 5:18
When we say Jesus is son of God, it doesn’t mean that God the Father impregnated Mary mother of Jesus. No that is not what it means. We all know God to be powerful and he can do as he wants . Quran and Bible made us to understand that God gave birth to Jesus by his word both books made us to know that Jesus is pure Word of God. See Quran 3:38-39 , Quran 3:45-55 , Quran 3:59-62, Quran 19:33 check also John 1:14 This is where we are going.
We Christians did not just woke up and formulate it that Jesus is God or Son of God just because Jesus was pure word of God . No !
The Angel was the first to made know that he shall be called Son of God Luke 1;32
And the prophet in their prophesies revealed to them by God made us to know that he was not ordinary man he is God Isaiah 9;6
The devil he casts out even revealed it that he was Son Of God. Luke 4;14
Jesus was undiluted words of God. Jesus been a Prophet of God , should know the implications of calling himself Son of God or saying God is his father. Jesus knew that he was God that was the reason he addresses God as his Father and when Jesus was on Earth the Israelites said it to his face that he that was a man make himself equal to God. Jesus did not denied this he said to them that they too were son and daughter of God. Remember we humans shared the breathe of God but our bodies were made of soils that is why we give to the Earth what belong to Earth and give to God what belong to God when we died
Malllam .Yusuf Adepoju, you compared Jesus with Melchizedek because Melchizedek has no origin (Genesis 14:18-20, Hebrew7:2 )
The fact is that we know nothing of him because Bible didn’t revealed it. So comparing Jesus with him is out of it. He surely have origin but God didn’t reveal his origin had it been we don’t know anything about the creation of Adam we will say he had no origin.
Jesus was born of the word, the words of God was made flesh and the word of God is nothing but God himself .

Yes, that was what the book of John is explaining to us that God made flesh of his word and sent him to the world . It’s through words that Jesus was made that God created all things in the beginning and without God's words nothing was made and this was in accordance with Quran verses that says , if God desired things , he decrees “Be” Quran says Angel was made of fire , Gin was made of smokes , human being was made of clay but Jesus was made of God's Word
Note
Do this when next you read Bible replace Were you find Jesus with WORD OF GOD what meaning does it give?
I pick knowledge from anything. There was this film The forbidden Kingdom. We know it is film but let pick this lesson from it.
In that film a single hair fell from god and the hair went as a messenger it turns to the physical figure of his owner and in his capacity at the end when the hair later met with his master and it return back as hair
Now let us use our human brain to think of this . If everything should return to his source water will return to the sea, human being will return to the soil, animals and grasses back to soil, Jesus who was not made of Earth where would he returns to ? Back to the God. Is that not so, his he not God ?
CLASHE POINT BETWEEN ISLAM AN CHRISTIANITY
Both Quran and Bible believe Jesus was God word.
But the difference was that Muhammad believed that Jesus was just word of God and nothing more , that God merely use that as wonderful nothing more . He ( Muhammad ) discarded the prophesies and revelation of other prophets and that of Jesus himself as fabrication while Christians believe the accounts of past prophets because they can’t fabricate words for they were men of God and they revealed this before it comes to past.
Now the question one should ask is this . Why did God created Jesus in a wonderful way when he can be a prophet if he created him as he created other Prophets such as Abraham , Samuel , and Muhammad etc. ? Why did God raised him higher than other prophets and then give him Dominion over all things including we humans as God gave we humans Dominion over all he created if he wasn’t God?
Muhammad view on Jesus can’t be trusted because of these reasons
His people ( Arabians ) know nothing about one Mighty God of Israel because they were pagans that is the reason they accept everything Muhammad said to them without proofing or attack with what had revealed by other prophets. That was reason Hadiths exposed him very well. His followers talked, they thought they were praising him unknown to them they were exposing his trued person.

• He ( Muhammad ) made some errors or flaws in Quran e.g. he fabricated words against Allah see Satanic verses in Quran 53 An- Najm;19-21 and Hadith. Sirat ar Rasul Allah by ibn Ishaq pages 155-166

• He ( Muhammad) mistook Mary mother of Jesus for Mariam sister of Aaron and Moses Quran 3:35-36, Quran 19:24 , Quran 19:27-28 Exodus 15;20 Numbers 26;59

• He (Muhammad) did not understand the third person of Trinity. He mistook Holy Spirit for Angel Quran 16; 102, Quran 26:192-195
The ball is in your court , It is left for you to choose your part. But think Wise.
Written by:
Ayomivic
Re: Acadip Lies Part Eight; Jesus Being God , Son Of God , Son Of Man, Servant of Go by ramongaru(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
You are just contradicting yourself for explaining a rubbish, I am even reading it with the holy spirit that you use to interpret it self yetbibam confused..

Please don't try to explain all this rubbish again

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of A Man Wearing The Dress Of A Woman? / Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. / Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.