Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body (48206 Views)

Effects Of Alcohol On Sperm Production / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / 5 Effects Of Alcohol On The Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Friend01(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
inoki247:
They have come again when are you guys going to write about 10 effect of been a Nigerian...

It is the truth bro.
It is better and safer to keep away from it.
Do you know the amount of sugar that goes into alcohol making is far far higher than what you drink from beverages such as Coca Cola?
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by JudasNaCarrot: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
hairybigdick:
To think i just finished taking my 6th bottle of Heineken is scary undecided

Thanks to all muslims for this holiday may Jesus bless y'all

Anticipate my new single guys,titled fucck Buhari undecided
Hahahahaha....

Chai!

Buhari dirty boxers fall on you.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hope those drinking will have to rethink about their decision either to quit or continue?
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Friend01(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention that it brings joy to the heart of man

Temporary happiness that gradually and eventually leads to the above mentioned diseases.
Imagine, alcohol is only disease that is advertised on National TV, get radio jingles, gets promoted by the educated and the foolish, generates national revenue and is used to lure unsuspecting people into crimes and abominable acts.

Stay away from it so you may prosper.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by chawtinz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
EmeeyLanr:
That doesn't stop my niggas from drinking. Period!
Oboi so ur friends deh drink period
chai deriz God ooooooo
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by HyconMojo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention that it brings joy to the heart of man
Guy I gbadun you ... afterall na 1 out of the 10 effects go kill a man, and one thing must kill a man grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Onlyonebuhari: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank to Islam …...........there is nothing Islam forbade that science has proven to be beneficial!
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Ayobami7(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
noted
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by hairybigdick: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Hahahahaha....

Chai!

Buhari dirty boxers fall on you.
I reject am by fire o,i prefer to hug transformer grin
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by hoebamaa(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
If i no drink wetin I gain?
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by LANDLORD72: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Friend01:

Temporary happiness that gradually and eventually leads to the above mentioned diseases.
Imagine, alcohol is only disease that is advertised on National TV, get radio jingles, gets promoted by the educated and the foolish, generates national revenue and is used to lure unsuspecting people into crimes and abominable acts.

People like you drink more than op
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Antichristus: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by berrystunn(m): 2:36am On Nov 21, 2018
shortgun:
No one will live forever.
You don't drink... You die.
You drink......You die happy.

Poor man voice
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Uglymind: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2018
It cures depression
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Kutipete: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2018
forget all those trash.anything can kill a man.once na your time na your time.na oluwa get our life.just drink responsible
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by TechCapon(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Friend01:

lol. True talk
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Chrisdavis: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2018
You omitted this one "it makes the brain to be active" and clear eye well well
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Jakumo(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Alcohol is one of the most insidious and deadly poisons invented by man.

There are ZERO medical benefits to guzzling alcohol, whose primary effect is to induce violent, irrational and idiotic behavior in those who use it.

Drunks are, in my humble opinion, the lowest form of human life, and in a just world, they would all be tied together with stout ropes, and towed out to sea, far beyond the continental shelf, where they can serve the constructive purpose of nourishing the hungry sharks that reside out there.

I have nothing but undiluted and utter contempt for drunks, who all have the appearance of overgrown infants, forever sucking on their feeding bottles full of that nasty horrid poison that will ultimately kill them dead as a door-nail.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by shegzy2009: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pls all, I took schnapps mixed with herbs few weeks back. I took about 2spoons per day and within 3days I have been having blurred vision. Pls how can I solve this issue.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Friend01(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
LANDLORD72:
People like you drink more than op

You would have read my signature. I have, I will NEVER taste alcohol till I die how much drinking it. I be Muslim oga.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Jakumo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
shegzy2009:
Pls all, I took schnapps mixed with herbs few weeks back. I took about 2spoons per day and within 3days I have been having blurred vision. Pls how can I solve this issue.

Stay the phuck away from alcohol, my brother, and the world will turn. That chit has NOTHING good to offer anyone, and it can kill drinkers.

A good percentage of what is sold in Nigeria as gin or whatever, is actually methylated spirits, or rubbing alcohol, which can cause total blindness.

You are lucky to have temporary blurred vision, but take this experience as a bitter lesson that will teach you to avoid ALL alcohol, forever.

That'll be 500 naira MTN credit, for this free consultation. Thank you for your cooperation and patronage.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by shegzy2009: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

Stay the phuck away from alcohol, my brother, and the world will turn. That chit has NOTHING good to offer anyone, and it can kill drinkers.

A good percentage of what is sold in Nigeria as gin or whatever, is actually methylated spirits, or rubbing alcohol, which can cause total blindness.

You are lucky to have temporary blurred vision, but take this experience as a bitter lesson that will teach you to avoid ALL alcohol, forever.

That'll be 500 naira MTN credit, for this free consultation. Thank you for your cooperation and patronage.
Hello bro,
I don't drink alcohol. That was my first time, and I said it was mixed with herbs to cure something.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Jakumo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
shegzy2009:
Hello bro,
I don't drink alcohol. That was my first time, and I said it was mixed with herbs to cure something.

Cool. Baa Magana.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by shegzy2009: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

Cool. Baa Magana.
You know the cure bro ?,
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Yoighaman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
@OP: You want people to lose their jobs! Lol...if you must drink, please have it in moderation, too much of everything is inimical to your health...whoops, wo bi, bar man, give me half bottle of Heineken, I just read that too much of it is DANGERous. grin
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Jakumo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
shegzy2009:
You know the cure bro ?,

I can only guess that you were sold methylated spirits, and that your blurred vision will normalize over time. I am no doctor, so please visit an optometrist to be sure.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by shegzy2009: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

I can only guess that you were sold methylated spirits, and that your blurred vision will normalize over time. I am no doctor, so please visit an optometrist to be sure.
Alright bro. It's actually schnapps.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Jakumo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
shegzy2009:
Alright bro. It's actually schnapps.

That is what I am trying to tell you. Fake labeling is rampant in Nigeria, if that is where you live. Poisonous methylated spirits can easily be packaged in ANY type of bottle, and with ANY label that will sell.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by shegzy2009: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

That is what I am trying to tell you. Fake labeling is rampant in Nigeria, if that is where you live. Poisonous methylated spirits can easily be packaged in ANY type of bottle, and with ANY label that will sell.
Ok bro.
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Nobody: 6:45am On May 31, 2019
Wow love it!
Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2019
Zoharariel:

Shut up your mouth! I say shut up your mouth!

Which kain depression? Each time I download bottles of Heineken or Trophy, na that time I go come dey very happy & jolly. grin

Infact, na that time I go come dey look for ToTo - especially the one wey get bush. grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Baby Born With 26 Fingers & Toes In India, Hailed As Reincarnation Of Hindu Idol / #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.