Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" (17094 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by MediaLife: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has described ex president Goodluck Jonathan as 'a man whose sweat watered the democracy that they are now trying to kill'.

In his 61st birthday message to Jonathan, he wrote, 'to the man who saw the interest of Nigeria and its people as greater than his own, a man whose sweat watered the democracy that they are now trying to kill, a great patriot and democrat, Happy Birthday. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, may the good Lord continue to strengthen you for us'.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/fayose-describes-goodluck-jonathan-as.html

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by ehhmah(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin

This guy, Fayose is an established clown..

still living the Thug life cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by onez: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Despite his flaws, he's a true democrat, a patriot and statesman. Congrats Mr Jonathan.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Lordofthewest(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
This daft ekiti man that refused to pay his workers for over 9months has come again...You mean the man who looted Nigeria with his cohorts only to accept defeat as easy way out of the consequences of his weakness and foolishness.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Jaynom(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jonathan was as clueless as Buhari. That's the truth & it hurts!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by gaby(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Make una sha dey bandy English and grammar about anyhow.

We still thank God you didn't say he watered democracy with his blood though.

I love gej as a person but when it comes to watering democracy with sweat I won't agree obj didn't do as well, if not more. That is, if there was anything like watering democracy with one's sweat.

If gej had inherited Nigeria at the time obj did, what happened to Shonekan would have been a kids play. He wouldn't have lasted two days at the rock and we'd still be under military rule.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
True

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by mansabi: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Its true na

Check my signature cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by IjebuWarrior: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
GEJ... A good guy surrounded by Miscreants! cool

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by thinkdip(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Goodluck Johnathan the Greatest ever to rule this Nation. A man with a clear conscience

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy

There is a difference between a patriot and a nationalist but Goodluck is both.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by lastmanstandn(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yes, he sweated BLOOD and WATER under international pressure as he tried to postpone the election to recapture territories he didn't hold for four years in the span of few weeks. He was largely unpopular and could not have forced the country into a civil war. End of Story.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by maxlis097(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's very obvious, so many people abuse him and call him all sorts of names, but he still remains the best civilian leader till date. Like if you agree. Otherwise, zombies self-service away Biko !!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ponmo governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by yeyeboi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jonathan The True Definition Of Democracy smiley

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
I think what we really need is electoral college like that of the United States.
If we had that system you are free to be getting 50m votes in Kano and sokoto it will only give you 8 points or so not this one that almajiris who can neither identify Nigerian flag nor know the answer to 2+4 are the ones deciding our future

By the way where is that hermaphrodite Ngeneukwenu?
I was starting to like her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fayose - what about your own sweat? It mopped-up the salaries of civil servants in Ekiti for 8months - Oloshii Oloriburuku!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by gabazin080(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
i'll never buy a movie from street hawkers again....i bought a movie "IRON MAN" from one of them and when i slot it in my DVD it was showing a man IRONING his shirt for two hours....fada lawd!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by gabazin080(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
African tailors will get your measurements but still sew you a dress bigger than your dreams

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Eazi1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Only trying to be aggressive!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
GEJ The Truest Democrat..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by baratech: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wow
Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Okoyeebo: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Losers United

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by lastmanstandn(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Indeed he is a democrat, but not as democratic as Olusegun Obasanjo; Muhammadu Buhari; Abdusalam Abubakar; Bola Tinubu; and many more leaders in Nigeria. But guess what they all have in common? varying degrees of INEPTITUDE. However, his ineptitude is compounded by open conduct of corruption along horizontal and vertical lines of government. Reminds me of who? Atiku ABUBAKAR.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by gabazin080(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sunday school kids are something else.....I heard some lady asking them"Who died and arise from death"?their response was "UNDERTAKER"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Make them kill am finish make we start dae practice anarchy. Na that terrorist and his cows we go first purge. Them go vomit all
Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by lastmanstandn(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
lilbest4:
I think what we really need is electoral college like that of the United States.
If we had that system you are free to be getting 50m votes in Kano and sokoto it will only give you 8 points or so not this one that almajiris who can neither identify Nigerian flag nor know the answer to 2+4 are the ones deciding our future

By the way where is that hermaphrodite Ngeneukwenu?
I was starting to like her

Yes, a consolidated electoral process that regulates and possibly conducts direct party primaries. WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD DECIDE.
Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
God bless GEJ
Checkout my able God's freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by yogak: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
indeed smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by fasho01(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
No truer words have been spoken

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" by engrglover(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
��

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee / Leaders Of APC And PDP Are The Cause Of Violence In Kano - Bashir Ahmad / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.