Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Do I Still Get The Job Or Not - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do I Still Get The Job Or Not (526 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Still Get The Job Or Not by Blonchilli(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Earlier this month I went for an interview and was told I might be contacted. About two days later, can't exactly recall, I received a phone call from the agency in charge of recruitment and was asked some few questions and was later told I will be contacted again.

Weeks went by and I didn't receive any phone call nor text like I was before the interview. Note that I got calls up to three times each before and after the interview.

Earlier today I got a mail notification from someone else which made me to go through my mail only to discover that a mail was sent asking for invite for documentation. I tried calling but the line was switched off but I still sent a mail apologizing and explaining my predicament. Please house, for those who have had similar experience or who work with recruitment agencies are there any step I have to take about it? Thanks.
Re: Do I Still Get The Job Or Not by mrjaydee(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Your village people ticket dey enter. grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Get The Job Or Not by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Blonchilli:
Earlier this month I went for an interview and was told I might be contacted. About two days later, can't exactly recall, I received a phone call from the agency in charge of recruitment and was asked some few questions and was later told I will be contacted again.

Weeks went by and I didn't receive any phone call nor text like I was before the interview. Note that I got calls up to three times each before and after the interview.

Earlier today I got a mail notification from someone else which made me to go through my mail only to discover that a mail was sent asking for invite for documentation. I tried calling but the line was switched off but I still sent a mail apologizing and explaining my predicament. Please house, for those who have had similar experience or who work with recruitment agencies are there any step I have to take about it? Thanks.

It's not an issue at all... Just send your credentials via the email and/or go to the company for the documentation. As far as the company management is concern you are good for them.

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Get The Job Or Not by Blonchilli(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tosinayoko:

It's not an issue at all... Just send your credentials via the email and/or go to the company for the documentation. As far as the company management is concern you are good for them.
Thank you very much. I called them today after sending a mail and was told to come over Friday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees / Security Guards/operatives / Access Bank Contract Marketer And Data Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.