Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nairaland Men : Has Sending A Lady Your Dick Picture Ever Worked For You ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men : Has Sending A Lady Your Dick Picture Ever Worked For You ? (4409 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland Men : Has Sending A Lady Your Dick Picture Ever Worked For You ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yen yen yen.... It's only when you see an unattractive dick you'll come and complain online. We know most of you follow up with your phone number soon as you see a dick that will bless you with euphoric orgasms. Talked to a certain mature someone online for the first time yesterday and she asked for my dicksize like WTF?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad / Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You / Sex With Female Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.