Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us (1616 Views)

Security Threats In The South East/ South Needs Immediate Attention- IGP Baba / We The South Needs To Start Fighting For Their Own Countries / News:why Abia South Needs Engr Chinedu Onyeizu At Senate.."12 Wasted Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by bantudra: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Edoloaded:

who gives a Bleep about Biafra..

I'm from South South and I'm only Talking about my people

to hell with biafra....
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by bantudra: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
highcollide:
I call the people of the south-south region fools. They sit down and watch abokis draw pipeline from their region to northern Nigeria while their youths and elders wallow in poverty. If there is any region that should clamour for secession, it should be the south south but no, they're too busy gulping hundreds of litres of ogogoro.....una mumu never do. E still dey fire.

na your mouth we dey use gulp am....??

btw...we have sapele wata and others...

now,sharap ya mouth....!!!!
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by bantudra: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Danzco:

The last time I checked up GEJ ruled for six years and South South and South East worked hard to see him extend it, so I don't know why you don't see Peter Obi south-east as your own brother that need your support too

we are not brothers to south easterners....
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

What concerns an Edo man and and a Crossriver man? What brings them together?

Na u know... We are all south South.. what concerns Hausa and Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by meccuno: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Edoloaded:

we don't care bro... our eyes don dey open very soon e go clear Una for eye...

both ibos Hausa and Yoruba
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Edoloaded:

Na u know... We are all south South.. what concerns Hausa and Yoruba man

You are all South South? Who is North North? Who is East East?
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by orisa37: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Demand full autonomy for your 6 states then you can merge anyhow you want.
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by gidgiddy: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
orisa37:
Demand full autonomy for your 6 states then you can merge anyhow you want.

Several ethnic groups cut across several states. How do they come together to make such a demand. I don't see how it's possible, nothing unites them
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are all South South? Who is North North? Who is East East?

Who is south east, who is south west...... We are south south and that's it
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
bantudra:

na your mouth we dey use gulp am....??

btw...we have sapele wata and others...

now,sharap ya mouth....!!!!
another northern claiming south south.....

Get out of my mentions. Aboki
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by newinventions: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Listen all of you. Nigeria is just postponing the evil days. By the time the Niger Deltans come to an agreement to end this madness you all should be prepared for what will follow.

Every day is for the thief, one day is for the owner of the house. You cannot be robbing Peter to pay Paul.

It's just a matter of time. We will reclaim our right soon.
Re: South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us by bantudra: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
highcollide:
another northern claiming south south.....

Get out of my mentions. Aboki

ewu nsalla roadkill....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: TB Joshua Speaks On Predicting Winner Of Presidential Election / Igbos Residing Arnd Okota Fear 4 Their Lives As OPC Allegedly Threatens Reprisal / Finally Ibom Air Begins Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.