Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Job/vacancies Section Is Loosing Value. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job/vacancies Section Is Loosing Value. (425 Views)

I Want To Make A Vow To Everyone On Jobs And Vacancies Section / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job/vacancies Section Is Loosing Value. by CallofDuty(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dear Mods/All,

Trust you're having a great day..

I don't know if am the only one observing this.

Nairaland job/vacancy section I must say is gradually loosing its value...in the past, we usually come to read and get information on progress of recruitments..and this was very very useful in preparation..

But this days plenty monikers ( they know themselves) are spamming the section..it's really sad and so annoying ll embarassed undecided

U see a topic or job post showing u 45 comments and above only for u to click the hyperlink and keep seeing repeated copy and paste comments.

This is really sad esp for fresh graduates and if this trend if not checked, I wonder if Job vacancy section will be of value as it used to..

Please let's return to the previous way in which a topic is posted and people make comments about recruitment their progress..

U don't have to spam the topic for people see it..I believe there is a search dialogue box for that.

If u want a topic, u search for it..if it's not there ..u create one for people to follow.

Or do they pay these monikers for constantly spamming topics they created??

Please Let's say no to topic spamming!

Let's restore Job/Vacancies section to it former glory.
This I believe will help a lot of job seekers out there.

Regards.

Cc: davide470 , Uboma , Lalasticlala etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job/vacancies Section Is Loosing Value. by davide470(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
CallofDuty,

Do you want to be a mod for the Jobs section?

If yes, please send a PM to Seun or Obinoscopy.

(1) (Reply)

Tomato Paste Processing Training & Certification for Graduates & Women, Rivers / Vacancy For Head Of Sales, North (manufacturing Sector) / Urgently In Need Of Marketers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.