Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) (46091 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made / Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Seen
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Shezkid: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

read the text again, this time apply the reading and comprehension skills they taught you in primary school

What the feerkkk... U no get joy ooo. Savage
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Your fault. Why days to the wedding?
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by carzola(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Only a dumbassz
Will order your wedding
Gown online....

One of the fun of getting
Married as a bride is going
Shopping for your wedding .

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by IKennaGabriel(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2018
And they delivered there choice
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by taretoofine(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2018
ehen so what?

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by steam74: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Heading to Twitter or Instagram to check and giver her...
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Lumpyy(f): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2018
How can that aso-oke be 150kpeople will just not listen to US let us take them into the market gangan���
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by wisdomkid: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Tapout:
it's always happening to friends,the bride and her 11 bridesmaid dinnur have data to post it or what... allow the bride to post it, let's know when the story is true or not

Do you post about you been scammed or stupid enough to scam?
How many times have you shared when people scam you?

People going about online, talking without putting themselves in the shoes of others, or even thinking.
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
OK I am not yet where I want to be in fashion designing but I have never made an outfit which my client can't wear, tailors should learn to do better biko
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by yemsai(f): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol...dis is serious
Awon eleyi gangan ni London tailor..
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
I think the tailor is from kogi state grin. Na their work be that
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by budusky05(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
You go fear online market for Nigeria.
The worst is the delivery guy will tell it's the same thing.

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by zone51: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
undecided why must ladies always waste men's money on useless clothes for weddings tongue I'm tired of women in this country

Seriously
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Dadabanton49: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]hmmmmm, fact oooo.
kimbraa:
Nigerian tailors are known for this, while there are a few who know their onion, but on the contrary; before you ask that a dress be made for you, did you fit into something similar? Will the colour suit your skin tone? Will that particular design suit your kind of physique? Don't like a dress on a lady with figure 8 while you're on figure 4. That is, if there's anything like figure 4.

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Dadabanton49: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2018
hmmmmm, fact oooo.

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by ojun50(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
She dey craze, who send am go order
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by kernniejay(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
N446k or so to order clothes just because it is online thing when there are correct fashion designers that will make the same clothes with N120k everything! At the end you eventually had no option than to patronise the tailors you looked down on after you already incurred huge loss with high BP and fever from your online supplier.

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2018
kingharzy:

Bros, you get conscience so? ? ?
dpete1:
Nna, Your Lies Are Rising Up To Heaven In A Thick Smoke Pgrin
Hahaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by donshady(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2018
I will never in my life try Internet shopping again.. You don't get what you see. That was how I lost 10k. Once bitten twice shy.. Just enter the store and see what you're paying for...
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
I got paid two weeks before the wedding for: suits for groom and grooms men, native for grooms men and agbada for the groom. And I delivered two days to wedding without any complain. I was not happy becuase I felt we delivered late. This is what you get when you patronize all this hug Instagram online stores #spits. That said, for dope customized wears and native attires dydx concepts is up to the task. Just send a pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by mizz2posh: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Naija tailors are the worst, but I don't understand the story, is it the bride narrating or the friend, at first she was saying "my friend", all of a sudden she switched to "i"

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Dandy1(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa for the bride. This happened to her because she wanted the glamorous package, so she thought it can only be gotten online or only in Lagos. Whereas, she could have gotten a top notch job done right here in Akure city. BOUTIFIK home of fashion is a well known fashion and bridal outfit that has sewn countless gowns for brides with "all" clients ending up happy. By all I mean not a single unhappy customer. You can check em out @boutifikfashion on instagram. If you are gonna be shopping online next time, check the establishment's website or social media pages for evidence of past well done jobs. Not some downloaded online pictures.
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by sisisioge: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigerian tailors are known for this, while there are a few who know their onion, but on the contrary; before you ask that a dress be made for you, did you fit into something similar? Will the colour suit your skin tone? Will that particular design suit your kind of physique? Don't like a dress on a lady with figure 8 while you're on figure 4. That is, if there's anything like figure 4.

Wetin you dey talk @ bolded? Let whatever was chosen be delivered first! If it doesn't suit the body is all on the customer. I feel so terrible for the bride because something similar to this was the reason I learnt tailoring. Most of these people do not fear God! See what was delivered to a bride nitori Olorun! Chai! I'm pained for the bride...I can imagine the agony she went through savaging the situation a few days to her DDay shocked
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Eagleword14(f): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Since she had that kind of money to spend and doesn't ve enough time to run around, she ought to ve opted for already made dresses... There are a lot of classy ones.
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Juliearth(f): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

internet shopping is a total scam.

That's how a girl ordered for iPhone but she was giving rotten potatoes in a well packed manner.

I agree with you 100 percent. I have had my own fair share of good deals gone bad, what you see isn't what you get, and so on. These online vendors feel no remorse doing these things because Nigerians hardly seek for legal actions when there is a breach of trust.
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Juliearth(f): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:

I expected the bride to know better. As for me, I can't and won't take such risk of entrusting my work with a stylist whose work I haven't seen and even if I would, I must be there while the dresses are been stitched. No matter how busy I am, I must create that time.
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Juliearth(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
undecided why must ladies always waste men's money on useless clothes for weddings tongue I'm tired of women in this country

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy grin

You must think that men alone have the monopoly of making money,innit?

1 Like

Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Sadeluhv(f): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy grin
Was it written there that the groom gave him the money?
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by Sadeluhv(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
carzola:
Only a dumbassz
Will order your wedding
Gown online....

One of the fun of getting
Married as a bride is going
Shopping for your wedding .
Exactly. Months before my wedding, I would been up and doing with my preparation. One yeye tailor will not spoil my happy day .
Re: What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) by SassyFabrics101: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Choi ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of People Who Don't Seem To Understand How Cloth Works. / Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution / Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.