Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together (48314 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by ArmaniUhuru: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ambode adopt you before, now you don adopt Sanwo olu.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by tammie24: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by lekkxydinho: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
In one word ,

SNAKE!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ambode cry cry cry
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Demgohearword: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
dn switch ambode sharp
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Yippsy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hadeaks:
Ambode is not his Dad again

He never said he was his dad. He said father figure....
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by liyahwillie(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
HUSTLE CONTINUES.... ANTWHERE FOOD DEY NA THEIR BELLE FACE...
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Omotaday(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ambode himself has settled his scores with Sanwo so who is Olamide to take matter for head. All in all, na inside life we dey, everybody dey find wetin dem go chop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Kingspin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Impression. Talk to voters. Please allow election votes to count.
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by princetom1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
These are the people the youth looks up to as role model... No wonder we have a failed generation, anywhere wey belle face
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by LWFashion(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mannylex:
Once up a time grin

"E no easy to dey chill with Governor Ambode
Na father figure the governor e be to me oh
Since I lost my dad na him e don add up to me oh"

As that old song goes "When trouble come your way everybody runaway.... Them go deny dem no know you again...."

Since I lost my Dad na him don adopt me.

Get it. wink

Hmmm Ambode has seen it all...in a few months....This life is wicked to losers. embarassed
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by kingchris30(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Olamide don port, anybody close to this guy should tell him to cut this crash hairstyle, the thing no go stall, he never drop better song recently maybe na the hair
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by ifyalways(f): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
This one go adopt am too?

Lucky him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by dam2000(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
He got a new daddy
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by eyinjuege: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why should Olamide cry more than the bereaved?
Even Ambode has been moving about with babajide sanwo olu publicly.
Ambode is not enemies with the babajide guy, so why should Ambode's friends become his enemies?..
Please, it's not a do or die affair.
They are all fathers to him. Same way fashola was his father then.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by toprealman: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ambode na my papa....mtchew!
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Spongia1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
If you don't know the lyrics of a song, stop typing nonsense.

Since I lost my daddy na him e don adopt me oh"

Mannylex:
Once up a time grin

As that old song goes "When trouble come your way everybody runaway.... Them go deny dem no know you again...."

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Oloripelebe: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Some pple no Just get sense for this nairaland, so cos olamide don endorse Ambode few months ago, make e no move on abi... Ambode sef don forget defeat dey support sanwo olu

Flatinoooos are just problematic set of pple
Go back to ur red mud enclave if Lagos don tire you

5 Likes

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Jerryembassy91(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lol..seriously step father
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Antichristus: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by tundeontop: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Many of you are fools,snapping photos with someone doesn't mean anything.

Secondly even if he supports him,what is the deal about it,is Sanwoolu not the APC candidate? Abi would Ambode contest against the man(sanwoolu)?
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Born2Breed(f): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Celebgistz1:
YBNL Boss Olamide took to his Instagram page to share fun pictures he snapped with APC Governorship aspirant in Lagos State, Mr Jide Sanwo Olu and APC Governorship aspirant in Ogun State, Mr Dapo Abiodun

See below;

Source; https://celebgistz.com/olamide-shares-photos-with-sanwo-olu-and-dapo-abiodun-photos/

Before nko? Who wouldn't dump that coward!

Abeg make i sip my ciroc joor...

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by NessaBoo(f): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2018
This Olamide's new hair is hideous abeg...

What do I even know sef, personally I've never been a fan of dreads, it makes a guy look utterly irresponsible and unkempt! angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by Bar1941(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Mannylex:
Once up a time grin

Even the so called Ambode had moved on with his life, we had seen many a picture of him with Sanwo Olu, so which one is Badoo own that he wount accept him as the party's choice?
Re: Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together by SmartMindsFx: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Ambode adopted him politically but my guy don see future already. Bye Ambode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.