Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act (29685 Views)

Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by anochuko01(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
NuhRegular:

Would you want to marry a financially insecure woman.. Would you want to marry a woman who didn't go to university? I doubt.. So everybody wants to marry a financially secure somebody
big lie ma. at 25, a guy is thinking of renting a house and leave his parents, while a girl at that same age is just waiting for a guy who'll come marry her from her father's house. thats the difference...
Most ladies hardly have a good when they marry. Whereas, if the guy isnt working then no marriage.
Dont even compare

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Gamboh55(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I personally feel a man should have all the sex he can and forget about the affection of women. Women will always come when a man come into his own (arrives). A man should take meticulous interest in his work (job) and try and better himself generally. All pussy are the same. What differentiates women is character and worldview. Women are totally not worth it except for producing babies.

#no pun intended.

No better words...You can lose money chasing women but you can never lose women while chasing money. Focus on your job and business and see them hovering over you.

8 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Gamboh55(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
anochuko01:

big lie ma. at 25, a guy is thinking of renting a house and leave his parents, while a girl at that same age is just waiting for a guy who'll come marry her from her father's house. thats the difference...
Most ladies hardly have a good when they marry. Whereas, if the guy isnt working then no marriage.
Dont even compare

Don't mind them. Guys are supposed to hustle after school while the ladies are supposed to only look beautiful so they can get married. That's why we men will continue to call the shots and the feminist talk will never see the light of the day

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by monex(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
franchasng:
while you do...always have in mind that 99.9% of black women are confused shocked lipsrsealed
now that is a bad and demeaning generalisation.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
undecided Girl giving you green light is a fantasy. They don't exist. If you chase it, you end up falling off a cliff.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by babyfaceafrica: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2018
NuhRegular:

Would you want to marry a financially insecure woman.. Would you want to marry a woman who didn't go to university? I doubt.. So everybody wants to marry a financially secure somebody
what is wrong with marrying a woman who didn't go to university?..those that have universities degree ,are they better?

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Hehehe.. you naaa, or you don't know your moniker again? grin
I had to check my moniker again because I don't know when I start giving out signals Are you not sure you mean Deltatoto, I get it, the delta part is confusing. Ps I think Deltatoto is a guy oh shocked shocked
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by babyfaceafrica: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2018
kollinzgee:

why did you ask her out !! you shot yourself on the leg develop you emotional strength .you should have kissed the girl before doing that.
and be accused of sexual molestation abi?..oga nothing is straight forward with confused ladies

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Uglymugg: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Since you have been avoiding all sorts of light, how much money have you made?

He didn't say ignoring their signal puts money in your account. He's statement was too simple to undersrand. What kind people are we breeding in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
I had to check my moniker again because I don't know when I start giving out signals Are you not sure you mean Deltatoto, I get it, the delta part is confusing. Ps I think Deltatoto is a guy oh shocked shocked

Are you saying I am invariably confused or that I am gay. Why should I be receiving abi na collecting signals from a guy? OK, now that we on same page, can we be like bonnie and clyde grin
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Deltatoto: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Are you saying I am invariably confused or that I am gay. Why should I be receiving abi na collecting signals from a guy? OK, now that we on same page, can we be like bonnie and clyde grin
lol
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Never...Always Pay attention but pretend you're not & If really she's flashing it right to ur face & you pretend not noticing.. She'll make the first move depends on how you do her good & ur confidence will knock her off the balance... Never appear desperate whether she's flashing green light or not, & she will come around

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Kendrick80(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Demogorgon:
With all the "Greenlight", i tend to observe and analyse a lady critically before making any move. I no dey for you shoot bird e mama fly.
Or e mama do scissors kick cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by PenileFitness: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2018
I like green lights to fvck.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Airtimex:
Light or no light, only character attracts me to a woman.

My eyes is sacred, including brain and mouth lipsrsealed

I don't know if I like you till we have a conversation ..
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Well iyam colour blind so i am unable to differentiate the different colours of lightcheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by iamrammy(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I personally feel a man should have all the sex he can and forget about the affection of women. Women will always come when a man come into his own (arrives). A man should take meticulous interest in his work (job) and try and better himself generally. All pussy are the same. What differentiates women is character and worldview. Women are totally not worth it except for producing babies.

#no pun intended.
All pussies serve thesame purpose, BUT all PUSSIES ARE NOT,CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE THESAME...

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

am thinking Romeo and Juliet, the fate that can never be cry cry .
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Slimlord:
i weep for your wife

Dude is gay...

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by kollinzgee(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and be accused of sexual molestation abi?..oga nothing is straight forward with confused ladies
you are a learner bro I know when a girl wants you sexually and as a friend but not all guys are good as that learn from badguys.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Jman06(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2018
I mustn't take every green lights! If I don't like a lady, no amount of light can make me chase her. I don't belong to the class of guys that believe all puzzy is the same. Not me!

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
am thinking Romeo and Juliet, the fate that can never be cry cry .

Naaa.. I don't deal stupid love.. Romeo was stupid though, l face reality. Lemme hit u up... shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2018
victvames:
Screw that green light!

So i was friends with this girl in school, we go to night class together to study. She alwas wants me to sit close to her,,, she alwas rests her head on my shoulders or laps. She alwas asks me to invite her to my room. Even during break from school, she visits me at my home well-dressed. This happened for two semesters so i decided to give it a shot having realized the "green light" and she was very single.

I asked her out one night with all confidence, thinking i already i have her. Guess what i heard??

"I really like you as a friend, but it can't happen"

You don mean it

Y ask her out

Na constant bleeping you blow away like day.

Chai.....if na me....the next semester,we would start couple life.

I did it,and it was worth it.

I follow light....Bleep n pass

Don't forget..... OKAFORS LAW..... once debe ****** ****

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by juniorstar(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Who needs greenlight...if you see a babe and you llike her let her know.if she agrees good for you..and stop dying in silence. It might be a shocker to her but u have played your part if she wants to start acting up maintain your lane.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Humility017(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
franchasng:
My golden advice to ladies who have the gut to initiate the move towards a guy they like or find interesting....note; my counsel will come in two ways; one for those doing it in real life and for those doing it through online/internet.

Real Life approach:

Girl to guy: stare at him continuously and smile....when he catches u staring, intentionally turn your eyes away laughing, do this repeatedly but make sure he sees you clearly each time you stare, but never walk up to him and say, "hi I like you can we be friends", this approach is WRONG, unless for teenagers!

Many guys will be scared unless he is a perfect playboy.

When he finally summons the courage to approach you, don't start all those mumuish iyanga torotoro shocked

Online scenario:
you can start tagging or quoting his comments, status, etc with joking agreement to his comments and views to issues of discussion, and maybe with time, you can message him like this: "wow, I really enjoy reading your views, so funny and interesting, though awkward at times, keep it up, from one of your secret fans"

Every sensible guy will get the clue and take it up from there without you exposing yourself to ridicule or drama shocked

so perfect.
thanks for this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by nuggarito: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Story.

Oga Mr. Make Money, I hope Npower have paid you this month?

yes sir but its enough to feed you and your unborn children alone or lesser than that.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Naaa.. I don't deal stupid love.. Romeo was stupid though, l face reality. Lemme hit u up... shocked grin
But I like stupid love, see we are not compatible, don't worry am crying inside.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by lexini: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
please stop sounding uneducated.

his statement was made in a context!

malmo:

that isn't fair. mum, sister, and grannies not worth it?
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Spidermon: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2018
victvames:
Screw that green light!

So i was friends with this girl in school, we go to night class together to study. She alwas wants me to sit close to her,,, she alwas rests her head on my shoulders or laps. She alwas asks me to invite her to my room. Even during break from school, she visits me at my home well-dressed. This happened for two semesters so i decided to give it a shot having realized the "green light" and she was very single.

I asked her out one night with all confidence, thinking i already i have her. Guess what i heard??

"I really like you as a friend, but it can't happen"

I think she wanted your D.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by tinny898(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Nonso92:
If I talk about the lights that I've missed.

Let me just keep quiet and be reading comments.

Bro no be only you o
Make me self just they read comments

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Tapout(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
But I like stupid love, see we are not compatible, don't worry am crying inside.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by StrongandMighty: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
kollinzgee:

why did you ask her out !! you shot yourself on the leg develop you emotional strength .you should have kissed the girl before doing that.
You are very much right bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / My FianceƩ Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.