Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act (29686 Views)

Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
So many experts here...
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Truthsbitter: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
nuggarito:
Yes bro, not once but multiple times. And I came to a conclusion that there's a demon in girls that makes them act the way they do. And that's why I avoid any form of light, be it green light, white light, indigo light biko keep your lights while I make money. Money changes the light.
God go reward you for delivering some dumb niggas....
Nice one bro.

grin grin
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by SaintHilary(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Since you have been avoiding all sorts of light, how much money have you made?
grin grin grin grin
Help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Coldfeets: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymugg:

He didn't say ignoring their signal puts money in your account. He's statement was too simple to undersrand. What kind people are we breeding in this country.

Who cares what he said or didn't say?

The fact is that I so much hate it when people go on and on and on about this making money of a thing as if making money is all there is to this life.

Worse still, when you look at them closely, you can't even see any atom of the so called money they have supposedly been making since.

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by tinny898(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2018
kollinzgee:
lolzzz bro I thought i was the only one who has experienced this shit but now I discovered am not the only one but am a very curious person in nature so I took some time to study female psychology .when a girl shows you greenlight don't immediately ask her out frustrate her a little bit acting uninterested and also flirt with other preety girls don't give a Bleep about her feelings .(women love a guy they stole from other girls )then start acting as her boyfriend until you kiss or Bleep her don't ask her out.do this and thank me
later

if i bleep her and i find out my life is not getting straight anymore (in sango’s voice) you too would beg later

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Demogorgon(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Kendrick80:
Or e mama do scissors kick cheesy
LOL. U sabi

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Truthsbitter: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I personally feel a man should have all the sex he can and forget about the affection of women. Women will always come when a man come into his own (arrives). A man should take meticulous interest in his work (job) and try and better himself generally. All pussy are the same. What differentiates women is character and worldview. Women are totally not worth it except for producing babies.

#no pun intended.
I know the unstable light of girls is annoying but bro be easy on them for the sake of our good mothers...
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by generalissimo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Khabuto:
op, NEPA has not given us light in our area. One time my neighbour's gen. was on, i misread it to be light grin
Ah my guy! You be strong weyrey! No dey argue o grin
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Truthsbitter: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Since you have been avoiding all sorts of light, how much money have you made?
It is better to be poor and avoid lights while hustling with a focused intention to achieve a better life.

But it is only a man who is a total failure that acquires insults from chasing light while he is still poor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Airtimex(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
BinDean:

I don't know if I like you till we have a conversation ..

Lol
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Airtimex(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
na same green light make my account balance not balance again till today. Na red light I dey see everywhere now

Is wel bro cry
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Uglymugg: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

The fact is that I so much hate it when people go on and on and on about this making money of a thing as if making money is all there is to this life.

Worse still, when you look at them closely, you can't even see any atom of the so called money they have supposedly been making since.

IT'S STILL THE BETTER ALTERNATIVE. CHASING MONEY IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN CHASING WOMEN. The kind of mentality you have is why our girls are so entitled. They never had fathers that worked hard to provide for them that's why every relationship you go into, you automatically become the girls father and take up every financial burden she has. They always come with A baggage, you ever ask yourself why? They always act entitled, you ever ask why? It's becasue they NEVER had a strong father figure, and I know what i'm saying. The Nigerian family unit is beyond saving. If you don't chase money now, you'll be useless in the future, woE bEtide you that you give birth to females, and you can't raise them in the right way. And yes! you need money to raise an independent child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
But I like stupid love, see we are not compatible, don't worry am crying inside.

What bringeth tears to the eyes of a princess? What causeth a Strone delta girl to shed tears from within? grin grin . Compatible is a word suited for electronics and gadgets. We are not an equipment.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by babyfaceafrica: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
kollinzgee:

you are a learner bro I know when a girl wants you sexually and as a friend but not all guys are good as that learn from badguys.
thank you badguy ,I will pass
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
IT'S STILL THE BETTER ALTERNATIVE. CHASING MONEY IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN CHASING WOMEN. The kind of mentality you have is why our girls are so entitled. They never had fathers that worked hard to provide for them that's why every relationship you go into, you automatically become the girls father and take up every financial burden she has. They always come with A baggage, you ever ask yourself why? They always act entitled, you ever ask why? It's becasue they NEVER had a strong father figure, and I know what i'm saying. The Nigerian family unit is beyond saving. If you don't chase money now, you'll be useless in the future, woE bEtide you that you give birth to females, and you can't raise them in the right way. And yes! you need money to raise an independent child.
on point...money over bae
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by successyoung(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
That is how I mistook red light to green light some years ago.
This jubril situation sef Don tire me

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by EgusiShankly: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

very true

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Slimlord:
i weep for your wife

Why brother? Why?
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Truthsbitter:

I know the unstable light of girls is annoying but bro be easy on them for the sake of our good mothers...

I treat women very respectfully. In fact, I over respect them and that's why it is better to hustle to cater for their needs in marriage. Abi, am I wrong?
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by GetCofOProperty: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
successyoung:
That is how I mistook red light to green light some years ago.
This jubril situation sef Don tire me

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
BinDean:

Dude is gay...

I ain't gay. Gay ke? I am just tired of pussy. I want security and a family of my own.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
NuhRegular:

Would you want to marry a financially insecure woman.. Would you want to marry a woman who didn't go to university? I doubt.. So everybody wants to marry a financially secure somebody

We have inadvertently arrived at the same position. And I didn't make that statement as a slight against women.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
All these money chasing folks on this thread are just amusing. There is this innate desire in everyone to love and be loved. Green lights can be misleading. I subscribe fully to the views of those who are of the opinion that the interested party should make a clear move instead.

For me, the green light must be so so obvious for me to act on if am interested, otherwise, na to jump am pass.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by enonche85(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
The most confusing and misleading green light is the online light. I prefer the physical ones.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
BishopImam:
All these money chasing folks on this thread are just amusing. There is this innate desire in everyone to love and be loved. Green lights can be misleading. I subscribe fully to the views of those who are of the opinion that the interested party should make a clear move instead.

For me, the green light must be so so obvious for me to act on if am interested, otherwise, na to jump am pass.

What's wrong with a man seeking financial security as a hedge against fate?

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by UrbanExotica(f): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
MiaB:

The lie
Wives typically use indirect forms of communication. They give hints, they speak abstractly, and then they expect their husbands to know what they mean. Without ever intending to lie, they don’t express the full truth. At times, they communicate so indirectly that their husbands can’t come close to perceiving the real message.
When faced with indirect communication, husbands often feel like a one-legged man in a football kicking contest. They just don’t have what it takes. They much prefer dealing with facts, logic, and problem solving.
They notice that something is wrong. That realization may come from receiving the silent treatment, getting some indirect messages, or just picking up the mood of their wife. They’d like to resolve the problem, so they ask about it, and get messages so indirect that they can’t interpret their meaning.
When people get what they see as an incomplete message, they try to fill in the blanks. Husbands, with their strong problem-resolution skills, will often explore various possible meanings. But if the indirect message doesn’t have enough clues to give them an accurate picture, they can’t succeed.
Living the truth
Neither indirect nor direct communication is intrinsically right or wrong. Rather, each serves a particular purpose. Foundationally, though, wives make a mistake when they choose indirect messages that give a misleading impression, or that fail to accurately convey the intended meaning. Let’s explore several factors that can help you live in the truth and communicate more directly.
Create a safe zone . Husband, creating a communication “safe zone” is your job. Yes, you get frustrated and upset at indirect conversation. But some of your irritation results from your own response when your wife tries to communicate with you.
You can create a safe zone in several ways:
Choose honesty over defending yourself.
Don’t respond with an attack on your wife.
Don’t even think about verbal or physical abuse.
Draw out your wife with active listening.
Let your wife know that you truly want to hear what she has to say, and when she sees that you’ve established a safe zone, you should see an increase in the clarity of your communication with one another.
I don't see the correlation
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
enonche85:
The most confusing and misleading green light is the online light. I prefer the physical ones.

Spot on
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

What's wrong with a man seeking financial security as a hedge against fate?

Nothing wrong with it. But you can find love, make money and lead a happy life altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
BishopImam:

Nothing wrong with it. But you can find love, make money and lead a happy life altogether.

Well, you have a right to your opinion.
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
franchasng:
My golden advice to ladies who have the gut to initiate the move towards a guy they like or find interesting....note; my counsel will come in two ways; one for those doing it in real life and for those doing it through online/internet.

Real Life approach:

Girl to guy: stare at him continuously and smile....when he catches u staring, intentionally turn your eyes away laughing, do this repeatedly but make sure he sees you clearly each time you stare, but never walk up to him and say, "hi I like you can we be friends", this approach is WRONG, unless for teenagers!

Many guys will be scared unless he is a perfect playboy.

When he finally summons the courage to approach you, don't start all those mumuish iyanga torotoro shocked

Online scenario:
you can start tagging or quoting his comments, status, etc with joking agreement to his comments and views to issues of discussion, and maybe with time, you can message him like this: "wow, I really enjoy reading your views, so funny and interesting, though awkward at times, keep it up, from one of your secret fans"

Every sensible guy will get the clue and take it up from there without you exposing yourself to ridicule or drama shocked

All this for wetin?

Let me kuku face my business and make money!
Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by Psmark: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
SenhorSean:
its better i read comments alone.
comment reading association of Nigeria o jare

Re: Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Or perhaps he isn't interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.