Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) (927 Views)

My problem with Oraimo Power Banks / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Who Can Recommend A Good Power Bank And Where I Can Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by dhannyson(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
I want to buy a very good power bank and I don't know the best out there. The last one I use lasted me for about 16 months. I searched for it kind but can't find any. Can anyone suggest a good and durable power bank for me and where to get it.. there are lots of fake ones out and once you buy it. You won't know untill you use it for days and it's not returnable.. and I'm scared to buy on AliExpress[b][/b]
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by Tolu95(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Get new age power bank.. I got the one of 22,500mah and it have been superb.. I can send you the pics tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by investigator007: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
you can get the oraimo power bank, thats what i use on my tecno device and it comes in very handy.
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by bobo65(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
dhannyson:
I want to buy a very good power bank and I don't know the best out there. The last one I use lasted me for about 16 months. I searched for it kind but can't find any. Can anyone suggest a good and durable power bank for me and where to get it.. there are lots of fake ones out and once you buy it. You won't know untill you use it for days and it's not returnable.. and I'm scared to buy on AliExpress[b][/b]

Free aliexpress
As d guy before me suggested, go for new age, dem really dey try
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by Ennyholar: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2018
There's no point buying from AliExpress
Just buy Anker Powerbank here in Nigeria
Have been using one with my Camon X Pro for a while now.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by queenfav(f): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Buy from @just2endowed on nairaland. Tested and trusted. I have bought 3 original romoss power bank from him so far for myself and family members. I was able to confirm the authenticity of the powerbanks on Romoss official website. You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by dhannyson(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ennyholar:
There's no point buying from AliExpress
Just buy Anker Powerbank here in Nigeria
Have been using one with my Camon X Pro for a while now.
how much did you get it and where how many mah
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by dhannyson(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tolu95:
Get new age power bank.. I got the one of 22,500mah and it have been superb.. I can send you the pics tomorrow morning
how much did you get and where?
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by afolabia143: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Can give you the original 55k mah for 11k...it's big sha u won't be able to carry it around but can use it for two days straight your fone would be charged more than 20 times full.09033365257
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by tafat: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
yeah,i used that power bank on my tecno m3 and it didnt fail me atall.
investigator007:
you can get the oraimo power bank, thats what i use on my tecno device and it comes in very handy.
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by youngelder(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please, I wanna buy stuff from aliexpress... Please what do i need to know about customs? customs duty? Where do i pick it up?

Please I need help from experienced hands...
Re: I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) by 2236vky(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
If you have issues or solution relating to Aliexpress, whatsapp or call me on 08135338776

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy 1gb Data For 200 All Networks / How Much To Change Itel P51 Touch And Screen ? / I Need This Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.