Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Make Your Dog A Fearless Guard Dog [easy Steps] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Your Dog A Fearless Guard Dog [easy Steps] (291 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Dog A Fearless Guard Dog [easy Steps] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
source: https://mypupway.com/

Raising your own guard dog is possible but it’s also very difficult for a novice, personally i suggest you get a professional.

I have been asked about this particular question by a lot of people and i understand why people would want to get a dog for protection.

It takes the combination of the right breed needed for guard work and an owner with a lot of time, patience and most importantly knowledge to raise a dog that can one day offer functional protection.
"I want to be very clear about two things"

1. I don’t recommend that people try to raise a guard dog on their own, you should get a professional.
2. I understand why someone would want to raise their own guard dog and I'm here to help those who do.

How to train your dog for guard work

1. teach your dog basic obedience: If you have a yard you can work in you should use it for training. He will become more territorial as he learns to obey your commands while working in that area. Be sure to teach basic commands like sit, down, stay, leave it......

continue reading @ https://mypupway.com/

(1) (Reply)

Stop And Search: DELSU Students Line Up To Get In School Compound / Truth, Goodness And Beauty - The Core Value Of Human Nature--1 / Kaduna State Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.