Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Much Does Yabatech In Affiliate To UNN Paid For School Fee And Acceptance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does Yabatech In Affiliate To UNN Paid For School Fee And Acceptance (2228 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi / HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Yabatech In Affiliate To UNN Paid For School Fee And Acceptance by ahjerryboy1(m): 4:00am On Nov 21, 2018
good morning, my real dude in the house actually am bothering of the school fee and acceptance fee of yabatech in affiliate to UNN have did much research to know much they paid in particular but didn't get the actual amount
someone should help me with, i had already given admission both jamb and the school....

(1) (Reply)

Female Yabatech student Seen Being Chased Over “indecent” Dressing(video) / 3 Nigerian Students In UK Face Deportation For Paying Their School Fees Late / Proprietress Of Tender Links School In Cohort With Lesbian Teacher Over Defileme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.