Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike (554 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2018
I'm a final year student in Esut and i would really love to raise money during this ASUU strike period. I would really appreciate anyone that can offer me a job within enugu. I'm hardworking and very much commited to whatever i am told to do.
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike by junero2: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
A FYB too, pls any job vacancy in Benin, am ready to work
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike by Neimar: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
slowpoison1:
I'm a final year student in Esut and i would really love to raise money during this ASUU strike period. I would really appreciate anyone that can offer me a job within enugu. I'm hardworking and very much commited to whatever i am told to do.

wen is the school fees expiring for old students? my money neva complete
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 22, 2018
slowpoison1:
. You might be on the wrong thread my dear.. Most people are here are also job seekers like you.. Try Get on front page threads.. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike by Neimar: 6:00am On Nov 22, 2018
junero2:
A FYB too, pls any job vacancy in Benin, am ready to work

guy abeg wen school fees dy xpire?
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2018
NuhRegular:

. You might be on the wrong thread my dear.. Most people are here are also job seekers like you.. Try Get on front page threads.. All the best

okay. Thanks
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Job In Enugu To Wait Out The Strike by shanny001(f): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Job alert!
Easybuy, a sub brand of transsnet financials is currently recruiting for the position of sales agents.

Requirements: OND/HND, BSC, must reside in Benin city.

Interested candidates should send application and CV to sharontomsek@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian To Be Appointed Professor At Havard School Of Law. / Do You Need A Paying And Flexible Job? Read How / Gennex Solar Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.