Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (14476 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by gimmehear(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Would you forgive been cheated on?
Temi Badmus Relationship talk
This question is tricky but trustme, I think I might be able to forgive but it’s will be having a limit.

Wait, let say your girlfriend who happens to be a virgin and starves you of sex till like forever, but got dis-virgined by another guy and ends up telling you not all virgin bleeds.

Well, it’s true that not all virgin bleeds at their first sexual intercourse, those one who do hard work might not bleed, but trust me, kolework!!

Me o, Temiloluwa Badmus, I can not forgive that one, like I’m actually suppose to forgive that kind thing now?���

Another situation is when a man you love so much cheated on you with someone you don’t like at all,

Like for example, some girl you find very irritating or disgusting or local then your man cheat on you with her.

Me: lailai!! I can not forgive. Lol

Or your woman cheats on you with that local mechanic you often see around your house who is always picking his nose and licking it.

abegi… I might not be able to forgive.

Well, it’s relationship talk with Temi Badmus

Let see your view.

Since I’m a Christian and I need to forgive all those who trespass against me, so yeah(in jenifa voice) I will just forgive so I don’t choke to death.
���.

But you, would you forgive cheated on?

http://gimmehear.com/forgive-cheated/
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2018
God forgives. I dont!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Oreofepeters: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2018
gimmehear:
This question is tricky but trustme, I think I might be able to forgive but it’s will be having a limit.

Wait, let say your girlfriend who happens to be a virgin and starves you of sex till like forever, but got dis-virgined by another guy and ends up telling you not all virgin bleeds.

Well, it’s true that not all virgin bleeds at their first sexual intercourse, those one who do hard work might not bleed, but trust me, kolework!!

Me o, Temiloluwa Badmus, I can not forgive that one, like I’m actually suppose to forgive that kind thing now?���

Another situation is when a man you love so much cheated on you with someone you don’t like at all,

Like for example, some girl you find very irritating or disgusting or local then your man cheat on you with her.

Or your woman cheats on you with that local mechanic you often see around your house who is always picking his nose and licking it.

Let see your view.

Since I’m a Christian and I need to forgive all those who trespass against me, so yeah(in jenifa voice) I will just forgive so I don’t choke to death.
���.

Temi Badmus

Lalasticlala
yes but on one condition
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by internationalman(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Trust me babe it's more painful when your wife cheats on you with someone better than u in all ramifications..

In this scenario u would be very dejected and low self-esteem will set in plus u will feel insecure. And eventually u would feel u don't deserve your wife..

Now the reverse is the case if you are better than who she cheated on u with... You will gladly and boldly though, painfully boot her out of your house..
This scenario would make you feel she's the one who doesn't deserve you. Plus you would feel u deserve better...

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by AryEmber(f): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Depends, in courtship: No. Marriage without kids: No. Marriage with kids: yes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by chiommy123(f): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Really difficult with who ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Even though I'm a born again Christian, cheating is prevalent amongst we Christians because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our Muslim counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the tenets of Islam. sad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Rumicarter: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2018
As long as she allows me cheat in return to get even with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by felixmuyiwa: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by wolesmile(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
No one can actually say what they'll do under any given circumstance, until they are faced with the situation. Many might want to argue this, but it is just the plain truth.

I used to think I can't forgive being cheated on.... until it happened to me. I was mad... raging mad!!!
I almost beat the hell out of her!!!
I said it was over.
But then, after cooling off for a few days, I started remembering the number of times I have cheated on her. Several times I have had to lie when almost caught. Then I knew I was wrong. I was even the one that eventually went to beg her. Though we didn't eventually marry (Just a kid between us), but the separation had nothing to do with cheating on either side.

Don't say you can or not, until you are faced with the situation....

My Opinion, though.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
My problem is not forgiving you. I will definitely forgive you but I will never forget. This simply means I will never trust her again with the opposite sex.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by slawomir: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Isoright
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by hemartins(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Forgive a cheating girlfriend? NO
Forgive a cheating Wife? NO

Cheating is not allowed. I don't cheat.

If you are going to love me, love me only.

42 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by naijaboiy: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2018
I don't forgive, I move on.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Charmingrascal(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
I can forgive but I cnt forget.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Raxxye(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Hard question!

E for hard Sha!
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Spartanville(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
For me it's almost impossible to forgive
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by MartinsD12(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
gimmehear:

Let see your view.

���.

I don't believe in love talk more of forgiving a virgin girlfriend who cheated on me hell no, she should continue with the guy

4 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Purplehyde(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol.. who else is here to read lies?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Anas97(f): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2018
If am also a cheater I will forgive. But nothing hurts more dan been cheated on by someone wo u ve been faithful to all ur life.

20 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Offpoint: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Even bible support we kick out a cheating wife... So, I'm not some Jesus to forgive a cheating wife/gf.

The only time I'm to forgive... is if sex wasn't involved, but if sex was involved.... forgiveness can go to farthest, hottest and deepest depths of hell and sucks the devil's dìck... I don't care.

They can go fork themselves till fork do them apart.

There are 2 sins I don't forgive. stealing my things subtly and forking behind my back.

Just what you do don't let me catch you red handed cuz I'll take your life and face the consequences with no regrets or remorse.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2018
If wife no but if gf yes because I attach nothing to her but if a wife who I paid her dowry, work my a s s to do befitting wedding for f u c k me up pls no forgiveness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by nairalandboy(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, cheating is prevalent amongst we Christians because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our Muslim counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the tenets of Islam. sad
That's not true. Muslims dey do tins on a low key

22 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by planetx13: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Forgiving a cheat is not a problem....(Anybody can be tempted) ... the problem is forgiving a serial and an unrepentant cheat ...trust me it's not worth it... You only get waves of heartbreak.

If my woman cheats and she is remorseful about it, why not?? .. I will forgive her and even forget it ever happened..... after all, the bible says - to sin is human and to forgive is divine...

Ciao

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by missyblissy: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Life has taught me that no man is perfect and if my spouse cheats on me which i know he wont but if he does, i will forgive and enure i get to root of why he cheated on me and make amends.

I know its not going to be easy. If Jesus can forgive us of all our atrocities, then who am I not to forgive. It takes the will and grace of God

12 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by wittyt98(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Being cheated on can be very painful cheesy
in my own case all I simply do is console myself without notifying the girl I know she's been fucking another guy. and If she knows that her p grin. I still play love and continue to hit the spot while I'm out scouting for a new chick grin

I can't come and turn to cry baby grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by atikulated2019: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
forgiveness is a sin
If you bam you go know
Jubril no bam at all
Except The girl give me her friends

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
It depends.

If it was an uncelebrated sidepiece then no. Otherwise it might require a few bottles of Tequila to make the pain go away.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Forgive? YES.

Forget? NO

Trust? NOT ANY MORE.

so we will say our goodbyes and drift apart.

Cheating simply means your partner prefers another. So, they might as well go with the person.

Same goes for "Self".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by ekestic1976(f): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Never! Being cheated on goes beyond forgiveness - Trust is gone forever; Doubt replaces Assurance; and the resultant Fear may lead to untimely death! There's no "forgiveness" in the grave, as they say.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? / I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.