Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. (37918 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by KBDOT(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Na wetin den send you go do for school be that abi..
nonsense

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by blackgold2018(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2018
WayStage:
Tell me how this lady curse no go catch am?
Catch wetin ni... That's where u guys get it wrong. It wasn't a rape, neither was it a marriage vow.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
More reasons to keep your virginity till you meet ur husband/wife...Keep ur self for the Lord. be not deceived by the tongue/action of men/women...

I am.just imagining all the sweet things and promises he made to her before he finally took it away....

Nne move on shaa it is not the end of life but rather determine to make amend by trying so hard to keep ur self for the Lord and wait for the right man...God looks at ur changed and sincere heart and not ur hymen...Go and ask Mary Magdalene, she has something to say about it

6 Likes

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Jman06(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
FOOLISH girl!

Were you forced to lose your virginity to him
Mumu
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Slikbae: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2018
My dear me too I'm ashamed to call myself a Muslim. We muslims are pedophiles who fvck toddlers and engage in raping small boys in their anus. We even drink camel piss and smoke lizard shiiit to get high.
GoTV:
These are the reasons why sometimes I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian. We Christians are way ward and our ways of life is tarnishing the image of Christ. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by 2special(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
The monicker GoTv is a confirm Muslim pastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
These are the reasons why sometimes I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian. We Christians are way ward and our ways of life is tarnishing the image of Christ. sad
Many are mad few are roaming on this forum

2 Likes

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Jman06(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
See as people dey pity her here!

Reverse this scenario and see how everybody would descend on the guy with harsh words...
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by jahbiz: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
WayStage:
check the post above, there is "ex" in between.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Slikbae: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
You must be insane.
planetx13:
So because she is a virgin , she can't be forgotten?

These animals and their sense of entitlement

Ciao
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
mhizsuzzy:
More reasons to keep your virginity till you meet ur husband/wife...Keep ur self for the Lord. be not deceived by the tongue/action of men/women...

I am.just imagining all the sweet things and promises he made to her before he finally took it away....

Nne move on shaa it is not the end of life but rather determine to make amend by trying so hard to keep ur self for the Lord and wait for the right man...God looks at ur changed and sincere heart and not ur hymen...Go and ask Mary Magdalene, she has something to say about it
When we keeping preaching this many ladies see it as no big deal. They keep making the same mistake others had made it the past
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by ChiefAlex(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Slikbae:
You must be insane.

Shut up olosho. Is there any vow between them?
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Coldfeets: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
NairaMedia:
undecided undecided

What happened? grin grin grin
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Itzurboi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Slikbae:
My dear me too I'm ashamed to call myself a Muslim. We muslims are pedophiles who fvck toddlers and engage in raping small boys in their anus. We even drink camel piss and smoke lizard shiiit to get high.
1st leg= 2-0, christian fans were screaming ojoro ojoro.
Return leg= 2-5
Aggregate=4-5
Christian Fans: no more ojoro
Muslim fans: lai lai, we no gree ojoro dey.

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by victorazyvictor(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
WayStage:

You self!
How e go catch the guy?

The guy promise her marriage?
Is she his wife?
She never eat the guy N5 kobo?
Is she the one sponsoring the guy's education?
Do you know what caused their separation?

make I stop here till u answer all.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by tammie24: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
what does your being a Christian have to do with this matter?

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:

I'd like to believe you have a brain... at least, try to use it.

Where was Christianity mentioned in the report?

You just come on here to spew your inane prejudices that reek of self-righteousness.

For all you know, the people involved could be Moslems, Buddhists , Taoists or atheists.

please think before typing next time.

2 Likes

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by giftedben: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
francescainnoce:
if i were the new girl; this would most certainly be the WALK AWAY moment. A guy that beats a lady (no matter who she was to him, who she is to him, or who she never is to him) will certainly hit me. Becos generally speaking, women have the higher tendency to drive a man insane to the point of physical abuse. Therefore, except the new girls name is PATIENCE and she has patience in excess abundance, its definately worth ending the relationship.

I have a question o? Is it true that women have a special love for men that deflowed them.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by enonche85(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
WayStage:

How do u mean?...if am correct the post says they have broken up, so he should mourn over their broken broken relationship for years and not move on abi?.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Olujoe1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
may your mind always be confused.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by francescainnoce(f): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
giftedben:

I have a question o? Is it true that women have a special love for men that deflowed them.

Honestly speaking, I dont think it applies to all cases. Sexual intercourse is more spiritual entagled. Besides been deflowered by a man doesnt mean he deflowered your brains, mental stability and sense of reasoning. If at all, you may not be a virginn anymore doesnt mean you should be STUPID.
Dating a guy for a long time can also have affect your reasoning. So its not just about been deflowered. Love is a very strong feeling.

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Icebreeze(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
So she did this all because she was able to give him her virginity... Mtcheew
I thought it was gold that she offered him...
Fu***k Virginity
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Hcqmela: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jaynom:
Lol. This is sad and funny at the same time. A woman would know that a man is bad for her but she would go ahead and fvck him and when the worst happens you start to drag us the innocent ones(saying all men are dogs) into it. Girls would DATE and sleep with Bad guys but will be looking for GOD FEARING men when it's time for them to MARRY SMFH
Is that not how the guys are too.Their own is worse self cos After making the good girls turn bad they would be looking for a decent girl to marry.If u guys keep misusing the good girls n make them bad, when u want to get married to ur decent girl dream who would now marry the once decent girl u turned bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Oyindaberry(f): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
WayStage:
Curse him for what? They both engaged in the act not like she was raped. Giving a man sex or one's virginity doesn't guarantee not being dumped. Ladies should be wise, she should move on already. If it's not a blessing, there's a lesson to learn. I believe she learnt already.
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by atikuobi2019nig: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
alignacademy:
You can't move into your future if you keep looking at your past

Don't let regrets tie you down

The future is still bright

(I just hope she visits Nairaland for FREE advice and laughs...)

you have never been there, it's not as easy as u think
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jaynom:
Lol. This is sad and funny at the same time. A woman would know that a man is bad for her but she would go ahead and fvck him and when the worst happens you start to drag us the innocent ones(saying all men are dogs) into it. Girls would DATE and sleep with Bad guys but will be looking for GOD FEARING men when it's time for them to MARRY SMFH

they obviously like trouble... truth is lots of girls know DAT a guy is bad for 'em and still go on with the relationship... she knows DAT boy is a Playboy but she's still hanging around him
for me I can't and will ever sleep with a man DAT I know his love is not genuine for me.....I'm not attracted to bad boys....I wonder how some girls do it tho...I cannot know DAT somebody is bad for me and I will Still let him take my virginity....

2 Likes

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Jaynom(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

they obviously like trouble... truth is lots of girls know DAT a guy is bad for 'em and still go on with the relationship... she knows DAT boy is a Playboy but she's still hanging around him
for me I can't and will ever sleep with a man DAT I know his love is not genuine for me.....I'm not attracted to bad boys....I wonder how some girls do it tho...I cannot know DAT somebody is bad for me and I will Still let him take my virginity....
You're an exception to the rule!
Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:

you have never been there, it's not as easy as u think

its not easy...dats very correct.... but you cannot let it tie u down.... u just shouldn't let it tie you down..... move forward..take some time to improve urself... focus on urself... then later u can be in a Relationship when u are healed... heartbreak is not easy at all...but for wat it's worth it will make u stronger.... don't hold on to the past for too long tho.... it wouldn't help... it will only damage you

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jaynom:
You're an exception to the rule!

uhmm..don't get tho bro

1 Like

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by Jaynom(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hcqmela:
Is that not how the guys are too.Their own is worse self cos After making the good girls turn bad they would be looking for a decent girl to marry.If u guys keep misusing the good girls n make them bad, when u want to get married to ur decent girl dream who would now marry the once decent girl u turned bad
Don't put the blame on men! A man CANNOT use you or "misuse" you, spoil you without YOUR PERMISSION . You said yes, you agreed, you made yourself available. You ALLOWED yourself to be spoiled. Don't blame guys. There are good girls that have turned down Bad guys, did they die? No! There's power in saying no!

2 Likes

Re: LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. by MannieA(f): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Icebreeze:
So she did this all because she was able to give him her virginity... Mtcheew
I thought it was gold that she offered him...
Fu***k Virginity

.lol...y wouldn't u talk anyhow when u aren't a female and don't understand how shii goes on....u are saying Bleep virginity... I hope u know some pple are very emotional........?I hope u know not everybody can stand pain and betrayal... be wise when u are commenting about shii like this tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? / Home Alone With My Step-brother / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.