Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Prayer And Fasting Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer And Fasting Today! (241 Views)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer And Fasting Today! by Mobileowowa: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Give yourself into Prayer and Fasting today and get Energized
Scriptural Reading: Exodus 15:26, Isa 62:1-4, Prov 10:24, 2 Tim 1:7, Matt 15:13.

1) Thank you Father, for your goodness and mercy over my life.
2) Any power mocking my Destiny in Christ be shattered now in Jesus awesome name.
3) Every deep rooted fear causing limitation and misfortune be rooted out now in Jesus awesome name.
4) I receive grace to confront and conquer every impossible challenges on my path to my promised land.
5) I receive favor for Explosive Breakthrough in my business, career, Ministry and finances.
6) I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, I will end 2018 with great joy and explosive breakthrough testimony!
7) Give God thanks for answered prayer, provision and protection!

Thank you for the opportunity to share this content with you all!!

Signed
Rev. David Odinma
Snr. Pastor
Commonwealth of Faith Christian Center

[url][/url]https://opening-hours.com.ng/0687297/Commonwealth_of_Faith_Christian_Center

[url][/url]https://web.facebook.com/commonwealthoffaithchristiancenter/videos/935106770008252/?modal=composer&notif_id=1542879810417682&notif_t=aymt_upsell_tip

(1) (Reply)

Can A God Fearing Leader Solve Our Problems? When 'll Hardship & Suffering End ? / On Life After Death / The Life Program And The Mankind Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.