Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,150 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why (51905 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Famousbabe(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Police In London Brought Out A Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women About...

Metropolitan Police in London brought out a Yoruba police officer to warn the Yoruba women living in London to stop calling the Police on the fathers of their children.

So that the children who obviously have no fathers active in their lives, would stop being victims and perpetrators of knife crimes.

Watch video HERE and what Nigerians are saying about this.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Famousbabe(f): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Watch video HERE

See more reactions

2 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by hacmond(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
grin
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Originality007: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
sad sad

These people ehh

London is now their IDP camp

After chanting sai barber upandan .. And bringing poverty and hardship on the country ..
Next step is to line up at the embassies to escape change they crave...

I use this opportunity to call on the international community... Especially the United Kingdom

The NEXT LEVEL should be to deport all of them back to Nigeria to enjoy the change of sai barber...

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by bitcoin215: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
is this a news

2 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by tecnolad(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Best thing to do. Most Yoruba Nigerian wives in London often turn their husbands to dunces in the house; always threatening to call the police on them at the slightest disagreements.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Igbokid: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by IjebuWarrior: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
cool
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by SageTravels: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Wizzyflexx: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
B=bringing
U=unnecessary
H=hardship
A=among
R=reasonable
I=individuals
I blame buhari for this.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by lookingfly: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by koladebrainiac(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
h
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Olujoe1(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Oluromantic: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Nawa. Is it not better to avoid opening legs for men that u don't trust than expecting to be on his neck throughout life bcus you're in a land that supports women. It simply shows the laziness and total dependence on men that they do here in Nigeria, now they went abroad to exhibit it and they're now doing it more than those that have the law sef. Which law says a woman can't work or spend her own money on d child. It simply means they don't have any job. Cus even the women there dont give a Bleep to the men, they can fend for themselves. Depending totally on men is like you dont have hope. They better come home. Its not by force to stay there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by foyeks2001(f): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by TheKingIsHere: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Sorry to say this but a lot of Yoruba women are becoming terrible to live or work with. If you love your self or wish to have your sanity, avoid them.

Very loud mouthed, disrespectful and lazy.

That's why a lot of Yoruba men now go after women from other tribes to avoid this shame.

Imagine, oyinbo has to call Yoruba police to warn these women. Very shameful

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by MorataFC: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmmn
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by maestroferddi: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Slow peeps...

This piece trended like four days ago...Na now day break for una eyes?
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Firgemachar: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Wow
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by minasota(f): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
bitcoin215:
is this a news
why are you so pained?

11 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by PenileFitness: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
It's better than having to deal with manslaughter and murder cases in future.

#CheckMyProfile

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by free2ryhme: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Famousbabe:
Police In London Brought Out A Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women About...

Metropolitan Police in London brought out a Yoruba police officer to warn the Yoruba women living in London to stop calling the Police on the fathers of their children.

So that the children who obviously have no fathers active in their lives, would stop being victims and perpetrators of knife crimes.

Watch video HERE and what Nigerians are saying about this.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by bush112(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu, today's the last day I was asked to give you to redeem yourself. so, I'm going to do you the favour of reposting this:
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu,
Hiding under these nairaland Moniker:
*patowa
*Konjimus
and many others which I'm not interested in listing.
I don't wanna believe you're a scammer hence i waited 2 days to do this, but if you are... then you just met the wrongest person on earth.
Remember I told you that woman is a lawyer base outside the country? you never knew her husband's a SARS officer base in Lagos.
By now you've already know yourself if you come across this comment. I'm going to paste this on every section of nairaland today & tomorrow and I'm doing it for your own good.
Here's is the thing, the money mean nothing... you're given the grace to do the job or refund the money between today and tomorrow
If you still don't know yourself, let me make it clearer:
This is you're scamming details
Ahmadu James Yakubu
First bank account
0903 714 7924 was your number
I'm not interested in your moniker cuz you have millions of them, but by now if you're reading this... you know yourself.
You're going to do the Adsense you collected N17,000 in total for between today and tomorrow or refund the money.... else you'll have yourself to blame. what happened to bitcoins scammer 4 months ago will be your fate.
You think you're smart, but dropping those account details was your biggest mistake.
I'll post this on every section of nairaland for your own good.
I strike out "and tomorrow" on this post to let you know you only have today.

Apologies to Nairaland mods and members for derailing, some people need to be teach a lesson.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Naijawebmaster: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Funny! cheesy cheesy
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by chicoMX(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
How could it be that they don't understand English, or they just preferred to be spoken to in Yoruba?
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Horus(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22X8Bbo4PaQ

Police in London brought out a Yoruba police officer to warn the Yoruba women

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.