Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII (1362 Views)

GTA V And Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Both Available For Sale (ps4) Only / 10 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Gamers / Call Of Duty Black Ops 4- Blackout Clips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by LucemFerre: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Before COD Black Ops IIII came out i used to think the lack of campaign feature in the game would hurt its sales somehow but, contrary to what my short sight saw it is actually doing very well in sales.
According to the NPD group, it was the best selling game of October, in front of Red Dead Redemption 2.
And currently best selling game of 2018.

Personally, I had wanted the lack of campaign to hurt it. It is the main reason i play COD because they sure know how to make a good story and I don't play COD online.

Well, maybe I'd wait for Infinity ward next year or whichever (shrugs)

Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by Thegamingorca(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Right treyarch sucks

The one's that made ww2 are even more stupid.
Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by LucemFerre: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol
Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by crafteck(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
They are selling cos of hw much they pump into ads, plus lots of see no wrong followers... Eyes go clear when better fps come

2 Likes

Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by Lana1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
BO:4 sold that much because of Black Out!

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
The only reason COD is doing very well now is the battle royale gameplay.

Search for the game on YouTube and 9 out of 10 videos you'll see there is the battle Royale gameplay.

If it was only campaign and the usual online PvP battles, it will still do good, but not as good as it is doing now.
Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by GameGod(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
I played this game. The game has no story mode, it's like Fortnite, battle royal and stuff. It's really nice and the Blackout (battle royale) mode is underrated. The 3 zombie maps are real fun and the multiplayer is fast and good, really worth it, believe me.

Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by GameGod(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
And Blackout itself can kill Fortnite if it becomes a huge hit outta no where (kinda like Fortnite did). But Fortnite's playerbase took a huge hit in October because of all the games that came out. The dip in players may not last long though. It's hard to tell, really.

I see PUBG going down however. If Blackout runs smoothly then I see a lot of those players coming over to BO4 because a lot of people who play PUBG prefer it over Fortnite because of it's realism.

But only time will tell.... I do want Blackout to be the most popular BR game but that's just because I'm a huge fan of COD. I won't cry if Fortnite is still more popular. As long as Blackout has enough players lol.

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by GameGod(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Eish i even forgot, Fortnite is free and it is way more child-friendly.
Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by LucemFerre: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
GameGod:
I'm a huge fan of COD.

cheesy i can see that
Re: I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII by pocketTech: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2018
The new Fortnite Version 6.31 update hase been released with so many new weapons and missions, and if you are a regular player of it, you need to know everything about this new update, so here i am sharing a source that will help you to know all the new features of this new Fortnite update.

Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/new-fortnite-version-6-31-update/

(1) (Reply)

Free Software To Download - FPS Unlocker And Roblox Player.exe / Sony Considering Psn Monthly Fees Like Xbox Live? / How To Download A Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.