Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 (34941 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Incredible! How Jega Rigged 2015 Election In Favour Of Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by blacknp(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
MajesticD:
Even more novel than an incumbent bent ousted in a general election in Nigeria, 2015 saw an incumbent being rigged out by the opposition.
Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA) is worse than clueless. Did he explain in his book how Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAM) chopped his money?
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by McDonJay(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Mr. Seun, I quite agree with the incompetence and high level of corruption in his administration. But, it was only Gov. Amaechi and Sylva his wife had issues with, not all others that defected. I'm still at loss how Jonathan marginalised the southwest ooo....you mean there was no minister, head of agncies and parastatals in his govt that were from southwest? The issue of the speakership been sold out by the then opposition to vote for Tambuwal is still fresh oo. Please stop all these lies that are not selling again oga.uotehorg post=73165475]Jonathan is nothing but a sore loser. He has blamed everyone else except himself for his 2015 defeat. Obama, David Cameroun, PDP governors, Bornu governor, Chibok girls, and now INEC. When will he face the reality that Nigerians voted him out because of his incompetence and high level of corruption that characterize his government? When will he blame his wife for practically pushing Amaechi and some other leaders out of PDP? When will he blame himself for marginalizing the south west that stood by him in 2010 and 2011 from his government? He should accept his failures and stop deceiving himself. [/quote]
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by McDonJay(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Mr. Seun, I quite agree with the incompetence and high level of corruption in his administration. But, it was only Gov. Amaechi and Sylva his wife had issues with, not all others that defected. I'm still at loss how Jonathan marginalised the southwest ooo....you mean there was no minister, head of agncies and parastatals in his govt that were from southwest? The issue of the speakership been sold out by the then opposition to vote for Tambuwal is still fresh oo. Please stop all these lies that are not selling again oga
seunmsg:
Jonathan is nothing but a sore loser. He has blamed everyone else except himself for his 2015 defeat. Obama, David Cameroun, PDP governors, Bornu governor, Chibok girls, and now INEC. When will he face the reality that Nigerians voted him out because of his incompetence and high level of corruption that characterize his government? When will he blame his wife for practically pushing Amaechi and some other leaders out of PDP? When will he blame himself for marginalizing the south west that stood by him in 2010 and 2011 from his government? He should accept his failures and stop deceiving himself.
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by PHILipu1(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:

A new party (ODP) to be founded in 2023 benefited in 2015 ? shocked

You ought to use your brain.
I was not going to implicate any party.

But I know you know ODP
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by MajesticD(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
blacknp:
Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA) is worse than clueless. Did he explain in his book how Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAM) chopped his money?
I haven't read the book so I can't tell and my arguement is not about his cluelessness. I only limit my utterances to verifiable facts, and when I say an incumbent was rigged out, trust me the number of underage voters in the north just to give Buhari votes is almost unbelievable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.