Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date (32479 Views)

Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by 24hoursreporter: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2018
The first date with a lady is usually nerve-wracking, especially for the nice guys who aren’t players. Most times, several questions pop up in your mind during the first date with a beautiful lady of your choice.

Well, try to keep some of your questions for another day and focus on a normal conversation. Before you start asking personal questions, there should be a level of closeness. Below are the questions you should not ask a lady on a first date.

5 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date

#1. ‘What Happened To Your Last Relationship’?

Asking this type of question on the first day will definitely make a Lady feel uncomfortable. Focus more a normal everyday conversation rather than an interrogation.

Once you start interrogating a lady on a first date, you will feel judged. Therefore, what you should focus on is establishing a connection with her. Once you have this connection, every other thing will play out naturally.

#2. ‘Why Are You Still Single’?

This is also among the 9 questions you should ask a lady on a first date. This question may be very innocent and well intended, but the lady may take it personally. Trust me, it could ruin the date.

#3. ‘How Many Men Have You Slept With’?

Well, asking a lady how many sexual partners they have slept with is not cool. However, you can listen if they decide to tell you their past love experience, but don’t ask them especially on the first date.

#4. What Do You Think Is The Future Of This Relationship?

This is another premature question you shouldn’t ask a lady. When the connection and flow is there, it is natural to keep seeing each other once the connection is established.

#5. How Much Money Do You Make?

It is not cool to be asking a lady how much she makes when you barely know her. This will send the wrong message that you are just after her money. However, if she decides to be open with this, you can listen to her attentively.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/21/9-questions-you-should-not-ask-a-lady-on-a-first-date/
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2018
who wastes time on date outings these days.
its a waste of time and money.

let her just go to the guys house.

and guys make sure u av no sits or table in ur room. just BED

thanks

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by Offpoint: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Op! there's no conversation without a question...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by 24hoursreporter: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Read Also: How To Make Long Distance Relationship Work ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/01/how-to-make-long-distance-relationship-work/
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by samysmoothfresh: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2018
I go ask any shiiiiiit wey i wan ask

if you no like am, you can goan argue with your vagina
no time!!

31 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by IamD18: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2018
The true meaning of DATE is SEX INTERVIEW.

13 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by atikulated2019: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Mtcheeeew undecided
I must ask these
Babe are you HIV positive
Are you after my money
Do you have STD?
What can you contribute to the relationship besides Sex
Are you sissy or good at nagging
Are you tight up there
Are you voting for Apc
If she fails any am out
Jubril self undecided

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by babyfaceafrica: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2018
doesn't matter,if a lady likes you..no question will irritate her

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Smiling...
How come the OP said 9 things and only 5 came up...
You want us to click on your blog...

4 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by Sirheny007(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Dating and relationships is becoming somewhat overrated.
Why should i spend hours practicing and stressing myself on what to say and what questions to ask on a date?
All in a bid to make some ephemeral impressions. undecided

This is not good.
It is making women out of our men.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by elganzar(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Bb
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by Bantino(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmmmm Op, this is for kindergarten first dates grin

5 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by dust144(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Who deflowered you?
Do
You eat much?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by planetx13: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
The sad reality is that these animals don't mind any question you ask as long as money is involved...in fact they will tell how good they are in bed, how she's a good twerker and how many lolli-pops they have sucked., they will even ask if you want their friends.. just have money and be ready to spend it.... even if you ask her if she's wearing panties , she'll just smile and say "naughty boy" but let a broke guy ask her same and she will even curse his future generations....

So it's all about the money for these pigs.... they need no respect and non will be given them ..

Ciao

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by Emmafe(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Noted!!

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
story when you have the money

she will be the one asking herself all this questions and answering em too

5 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Okay
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by kesikeller(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2018
B.s when money is involved she will happily answer

Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache.

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by kidman96(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2018
[size=8pt][/size] sad
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by dpete1: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Who Asks This Type Of Questions Anyway? Esp The 'How Many Guys Have You Slept With' Aspect
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by chinavs9ja(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Passing by!

Start your own website or blog today...I am a web designer and SEO writer kindly check my signature for my number
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by tuncayman: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2018
was ur last guy good in bed??
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by ojun50(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2018
chenzen:
who wastes time on date outings these days.
its a waste of time and money.

let her just go to the guys house.

and guys make sure u av no sits or table in ur room. just BED

thanks
chairman fuckboys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by victorazyvictor(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2018
NamelessOGBENI:
Smiling...
How come the OP said 9 things and only 5 came up...
You want us to click on your blog...

Probably, OP maybe APC member mentoring by Lai Muhammad

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by JohnnySavage(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Nonsense
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by Naijawebmaster: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Okay.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date by KyrianOkeke(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2018
All this points don't apply at OP... The questions you ask on a date depends on how the conversation is going.
Just be yourself as a guy and know how to hold a good conversation, that's all you need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.