Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Election Is Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Is Coming (282 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / We Wish Kwara Election Is As Credible As Osun Election - Group / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Is Coming by manikspears: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUA75YSDHM

watch that video carefully and listen to the conversation,the truth will always remain that for Nigeria to move forward a particular generation of leaders must go.why should a generation that ruled at his prime still hold on to power when it's time is overdue?

after this interview Fresh F.M was demolished,the minister Adebayo Shittu secret of not participating in NYSC was published but was swept under the rug by the current administration,the president's waec result was published as well (even though we know but we are tired of their shenanigans so we decided to just be looking).

in my own opinion why should we keep voting for these old men who are way past their bedtime ,we all know the retirement age for civil servants in this country so i wonder why the exception.they've tried and fail time after time and i think it is time we give up on them.

they keep sharing money and bribing their way through every election in exchange for our future and we keep playing along like fouls. a great man once told us the truth that the nigerian problem can only be solved by nigerians. i totally agree with that statement but the question still remains are we ready to move nigeria forward for our sake and that of the coming generation ? our parents shouted up Nepa,we shouted Up Nepa it will be a shame if our children repeat the same slogan.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Assembly Speaker Oleyelogun Lifts Suspension Order On Aggrieved Lawmakers / Former Perm Sec Accused Of Fraud Denies Knowledge Of Accounts / PDP Challenges Buhari To A Debate With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.