Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response (2503 Views)

“He Swore Never To Leave APGA”. Hilarious Response Of APC Lawyers To Obi’s Peti / North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 / What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by Turantula(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Notice how flatPods are the ones making negative comments ?? It's their way of life, i faceoff with them everyday on facebook

When the time is right Buhari will come up with his title, afterall you don't know the content yet , it's not sensible to write rubbish in the name of spite
My muslim friend, I insist you take it easy because of your health.

2 Likes

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by RevenGeMission: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Dye your hair , die die it , die die O ye flatPob

SO we can see less of your flatnessssss

Turantula:

My muslim friend, I insist you take it easy because of your health.
Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by izombie(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
That "UNAWARE" part got me.

1 Like

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by OJODEL10(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
jubril the inposter

1 Like

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by eTECTIV: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Notice how flatPods are the ones making negative comments ?? It's their way of life, i faceoff with them everyday on facebook

When the time is right Buhari will come up with his title, afterall you don't know the content yet , it's not sensible to write rubbish in the name of spite

So Alabi Kehinde is also a Igbo Abi?

1 Like

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by RevenGeMission: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
hehehehe, Flatpodians create fake profiles, if you look, the profile was probably created recently

eTECTIV:

So Alabi Kehinde is also a Igbo Abi?
Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
No he aint just my father , He's the father of ~200M Nigerians , he deserves respect

But that's a strange word to flatpodians innit ?

undecided angry taa shutup dia...you no know where your papa dey? I rebuke you in Jesus name...Holy Ghost fire... like someone said, back to sender and I reject it for the over 200million Nigerians... I sprinkle holy water on Nigeria... Shioor

2 Likes

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by eTECTIV: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hehehehe, Flatpodians create fake profiles, if you look, the profile was probably created recently

So Most of d Yoruba profiles on FB are actually owned by Igbos? What kind of demented reality do some of U live in..

1 Like

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
CallMeGod:
"Being Jubril"
You are a comedian
Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by Shaftcraft: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
My transition moment to Daura..

1 Like

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by deji68: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin the beauty of incompetence ..dat one got me

2 Likes

Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by Chazzyboy: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Should be the cabals
Re: Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response by xcelentattitude(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
'Being a failua'

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I See A Surprise In Kwara State / Davido Is A Good Singer But A Bad Influencer On Younger Generation-pix / Supreme Court Declares PDP Candidate For Wase Federal Constituency In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.