Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. (601 Views)

3 Legitimate Online Biz You Can Start With Zero Capital And Make 50-100k Monthly / China Import Biz. You Can Get A Car Tracker 5k / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. by completey(f): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Do you know you can earn 30% when you refer buyer to us at zero cost to you?

Let me show you Proven SECRET That Has Generated Thousands of real human traffic daily Using Whatsapp

With whatsapp marketing tool you can advertise your & services to over 10,000 whatsapp user daily at “NO COST”

WhatsApp Sender 2018 is a software to send campaigns and direct client targeting send WhatsApp messages and target your customer directly and provide your sales. This software can send (Text – image – video – voice – documents)

Generates contacts from various groups online based on your search keywords, then send auto broadcast to all the generated contacts.

Do you know that text message have a 98% chance of being opened within minutes of arrival.

Advantages of Using Whatsapp Sender Pro
 Send unlimited advert at NO rate
 Send customized message
 customizable sender ID
 Send all type of message i.e Text, Image , Video , Audio
 No cost per message
 100% delivery rate
 No maintenance fee
 One time payment

For More Information chat or call 08032291883

1 Like

Re: New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. by completey(f): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do you want to know the greatest secret for turning small amounts of money into huge sums of cash regardless of what you are selling?

Join us here to find out more
https:///KFQJmoRdHz1GlLYpir4cpM
Re: New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. by mee2002: 4:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Amazingly interested.
Re: New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. by completey(f): 2:19am On Dec 02, 2018
mee2002:
Amazingly interested.

Classes started on 1st of Dec. Join us here to find out more
https:///KFQJmoRdHz1GlLYpir4cpM
Re: New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. by online4business: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
completey:

Classes started on 1st of Dec. Join us here to find out more https:///KFQJmoRdHz1GlLYpir4cpM
I've to quote you on a dead thread do you still have tangent template?
Re: New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. by imaima25(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
completey:
Do you know you can earn 30% when you refer buyer to us at zero cost to you?

Let me show you Proven SECRET That Has Generated Thousands of real human traffic daily Using Whatsapp

With whatsapp marketing tool you can advertise your & services to over 10,000 whatsapp user daily at “NO COST”

WhatsApp Sender 2018 is a software to send campaigns and direct client targeting send WhatsApp messages and target your customer directly and provide your sales. This software can send (Text – image – video – voice – documents)

Generates contacts from various groups online based on your search keywords, then send auto broadcast to all the generated contacts.

Do you know that text message have a 98% chance of being opened within minutes of arrival.

Advantages of Using Whatsapp Sender Pro
 Send unlimited advert at NO rate
 Send customized message
 customizable sender ID
 Send all type of message i.e Text, Image , Video , Audio
 No cost per message
 100% delivery rate
 No maintenance fee
 One time payment

For More Information chat or call 08032291883

Drop Shipping is another good one.
Re: New Online Biz You Can Do Without Spending Money. by completey(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
online4business:

I've to quote you on a dead thread do you still have tangent template?

No.

(1) (Reply)

My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then / I Can Finance Your Mini Importation Business / Looking For Professional SEO Services In Malaysia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.