Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. (27279 Views)

Price Of Day Old Broilers Dropped !!! / Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. / See The Current Price Of Day Old Turkeys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Get Broiler for as low as #280 for now...the price may drop further tomorrow....

Contact us on 07085654116,07031380149.

We deliver nationwide.

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by cattlefarming01: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2021
What To Do To Stop Losing Money In Poultry Due To Mortality Of Birds*

Common infectious diseases of poultry such as Fowlpox, Fowl cholera, Coccidiosis, and Marek's disease pose constant challenges to poultry farmers leading to incuring losses in death of birds or more cost on disease treatment.

Effective farm biosecurity is one of the cheapest ways to improve overall poultry bird health, cut the costs of disease treatment, reduce losses and improve farm profitability.

With just a bottle of Poultry - Zyme into 1000 liters of water for your poultry birds you have little worries about a disease affecting your birds as Poultry- Zyme helps to improve their immune system to reduce the mortality rate.

It is highly cost-effective in preventing your birds from diseases and at the same time helps to increase their growth, egg production and improves the quality of eggs

For delivery of the product to your location contact +23408033492090.

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 10:36pm On May 12, 2021
We are glad to inform you that our lines are fully back now.

We wait to receive your orders now.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by obstead200(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2021
Y2ffarms:
Price of broiler is dropping now. Call us on 07031380149, 07085654116, 08022590311.

We deliver nationwide.
God bless ur local bombing
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by kasmail(m): 3:37am On May 26, 2021
Hello house, I have serious interest in starting a poultry business.. please what can 300k do? I have layers in mind to raise from day old. I know a place i can rent space .. I need answers to like how many birds, feed to take care of them till they start laying, drugs... I'm just a novice but I'm ready to give a trial full time..

I'm based in Lagos
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by doctorexcel: 6:02pm On May 27, 2021
kasmail:
Hello house, I have serious interest in starting a poultry business.. please what can 300k do? I have layers in mind to raise from day old. I know a place i can rent space .. I need answers to like how many birds, feed to take care of them till they start laying, drugs... I'm just a novice but I'm ready to give a trial full time..

I'm based in Lagos

bro, 419 is real. Google as much info as possible. There are tones of information on network
QUICK ADVISE: Keep your money close to your text. As much as possible, avoid ONLINE FARMERS without farm. Make most of your dealings on cash-and-carry.
from a fellow poultry farmer

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 10:46am On May 31, 2021
kasmail:

I'm based in Lagos

Have you raised poultry birds before ? Or have you acquired any form of training or practicalised what you have learnt ? If no I will suggest you do any of these before venturing into poultry birds. Considering the high cost of feeds coupled with already crippled economy of our country I will advice you do a thorough research about what you want to venture into first. As a beginner or a starter raising pullets is not the best option for you now.

For further enquiries please call/WhatsApp on 07031380149, 07085654116, we can as well link you up with our clients in your locality. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
doctorexcel:

bro, 419 is real. Google as much info as possible. There are tones of information on network
QUICK ADVISE: Keep your money close to your text. As much as possible, avoid ONLINE FARMERS without farm. Make most of your dealings on cash-and-carry.
from a fellow poultry farmer
Thanks for your response and advice, meanwhile as real as 419 is likewise we there are genuine and legit online marketer, some with and some without their own farm. We should always bear this in mind.
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by cattlefarming01: 2:37pm On May 31, 2021
How To Spend Less Money On Feeds And Make More Money In Poultry

Are you thinking of closing down your poultry farm because of the high cost of feeding your chicken ?

Have you been spending so much on feeding your chicken and they are not gaining weight ?

You can overcome these challenges by using Poultry - Zyme for your chicken

Poultry - Zyme ensures your chicken eats less feeds, it increases the nutrient available in their feeds which helps your chicken to use the feed efficiently for faster growth.

Poultry - Zyme is very useful for preventing diseases against your chicken.

With the application of Poultry - Zyme to your birds, Poultry farming becomes profitable for you ensuring your birds grow faster while eating lesser feed and also protect your birds against all diseases.

How To Use

Mix 1 bottle of Poultry - Zyme in 1,000 litres of water and serve the birds normally in their drinkers

For more inquiries about our products Visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

For delivery of the product to your location, contact us on +2348033492090

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by kasmail(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2021
Y2ffarms:

Have you raised poultry birds before ? Or have you acquired any form of training or practicalised what you have learnt ? If no I will suggest you do any of these before venturing into poultry birds. Considering the high cost of feeds coupled with already crippled economy of our country I will advice you do a thorough research about what you want to venture into first. As a beginner or a starter raising pullets is not the best option for you now.

For further enquiries please call/WhatsApp on 07031380149, 07085654116, we can as well link you up with our clients in your locality. Thanks.

Thanks for this..
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Glad to be back.

Now that the price of Broilers and pullets are down you can stock up your farm.

Contact us today for your bookings.
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Get a day old Broiler for as low #250.

Contact us today on 07031380149, 07085654116, 08022590311.

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Get day at a mouth watering price for tomorrow hatching day.

We offer after sales support services with Free vaccination programme.

We deliver nationwide. Contact 07085654116, 07031380149.
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
UPDATED PRICE OF DAY OLD CHICKS FOR 12TH OF AUGUST 2021 FROM Y2F FARMS AND AGRO SERVICES®️

WE OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT SERVICES, FREE VACCINATIONS PROGRAME & WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE.

BROILERS
Y2F - #250
AGRITED- Call Back
SAYED- 290
CHI- #280
AMO- #280
ZARTECH- #280
Fidan- #270
Supreme- #270
Tuns - #260
Plain carton - #250
NOILERS -#260
SASO - #270
Dual - #250

PULLETS ISA BROWN
Y2F - #280
AMO - #330
CHI - #350
SUPREME - #310
CROWN - #300
FUNTES - #300
BOOM - #300
Zartech- #330
AGRITED - #330

PULLETS LOHMAN BROWN
OLAM - #300

COCKREL
WHITE - #40
BLACK - #200
BROWN - #210

TURKEYS (POULT)
LOCAL #700 (Thursday)

FOREIGN #2700

TO MAKE YOUR ORDER CONTACT 07031380149,08022590311, 08136973949, 08050224967.

PLS NOTE

�THE PRICES LISTED ABOVE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON THE HATCHING DAY.

[b][/b] NO PAY ON DELIVERY PLEASE.

�ACCOUNT NO: 2033892911
ACCOUNT NAME: Y2F FARMS & AGRO SERVICES.
BANK: FIRST BANK.

�️ADDRESS: HOUSE 46, BISI AKANDE STREET, ALONG ATANDA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, OLUYOLE ESTATE, IBADAN.

Your Success story...our testimony.
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Contact us for your day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2021
We are here for you.

Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tomorrow is another hatching day, contact us for your day old broiler, pullets, cockerel, turkeys from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by philos(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Y2ffarms:
Tomorrow is another hatching day, contact us for your day old broiler, pullets, cockerel, turkeys from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.

Your last price update was August 11, please what's the current price?
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2021
FEED COST REDUCTION STRATEGY

*BLACK SOLDIERS FLIES (BSFL) MAGGOTS FARM SET UP*

*_How you can drastically cut down cost of feeding fish/poultry/rabbits/ruminants using bsfl maggots and still get a very good results._*

We are a team of farmers that help to set up maggots farms.

We shall construct the housing
We will set up the maggots farm
Teach you how to run the farm
Do follow up after farm set up.

When you produce yourself your feed cost is as low as N100/kg.
A farm that use 10 bags (150kg) of feed /weekly for example.
When using maggots they will only need to buy 3 bags(45kg) weekly of conventional fish feed plus 105kg maggots to make up .In that way cutting the feed cost by 70%.
*Depending on the age of your fish, you can do 70% maggots & 30% conventional fish feed or 90% maggots & 10% conventional fish feed* .

*ADVANTAGES OF USING BSFL MAGGOTS*
(1) It reduces cost of feeding drastically
(2) It does not pollute water because maggots does not dissolve in water like regular feed.
(3) Any maggot the fish has not eaten will come back to the surface and float until they pick it .
(4) It's a safer way for humans because bsf maggot is organic
(5) Very high protein content. The crude protein of bsfl maggots stand between 40-67%
(6) A farmers can go for less nutrition feed in the market (which of course will be cheaper) as back up for bsfl maggots
(7) bsfl contains over 17 essential amino acids which is organic so when using bsfl maggots as feed for fish, u have less worried about their health.
(cool The waste from the maggots farm is organic fertilizer
(9) Maggot is feed to poultry birds & rabbits
(10) Maggots make fish grow faster & bigger
(11) When the farm is setup, you harvest maggots on a continuous daily basis if the cycle is not broken.
(12) It can give you *daily income year round if you do commercial production & you sell maggots to fish/poultry/rabbits farmers*

*3 Types of Maggots Farm Set ups*

*A) Mini farm...You get 10-20kg maggots per day*

*B) Semi - Commercial maggots farm producing 1 ton per week*

*C) Commercial maggots farm producing 8 -10 tons per week*

*_Farms can be in any part of 9ija or any Africa country._*

*Call*
*Gbenga:08136650972 or WhatsApp 08120528950*
Chart me up on WhatsApp for videos

*For maggots farms set up* .
Re: Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. by Y2ffarms: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
We're back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Snails For Starters (fulica Achatina). / We Can Supply Groundnut In Large Quantity / Opinion: Immediate Solution To Tomato Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.