Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 (357 Views)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 by Rexcharlesblog: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2018
You remember of A vibrant Nigerian man, Evangelist Uche Debem, who embarked on a daring mission by riding his bicycle from Owerri, Imo state to Abuja to meet and congratulate the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate in the February 14, 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar, and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi.

Rexcharles blog Got information that Atiku’s First Disciple threatened to remain unmarried if Nigerians falls to Vote Atiku as president in 2019.

Read his Publication below:

"Why am still single till today?
I implore all Nigerian youths to do me a favor come 2019.
I will forever remain unmarried if we fail to vote in Atiku Abubakar as our president.
I want him to be present at my wedding as the sitting president of Nigeria come 2019.
Criticism is allowed and will be given due consideration.

Please share until it gets to Buhari. He is the cause of my singleness."
See more photos below;

Source: http://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/11/man-threatens-to-remain-unmarried-if.html

1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 by oyebanji44: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na curse dey worry him..make he tell Atiku to go to America..and let us see wetin go happen.foolish pple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 by RevenGeMission: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
did anyone notice he has camel toe on his jean ??

Nigger got pussy , he aint got no dick grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 by Rexcharlesblog: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
cheesy
oyebanji44:
Na curse dey worry him..make he tell Atiku to go to America..and let us see wetin go happen.foolish pple
Re: Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 by Oxb90: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 by ojun50(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
His village at work

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Members Threaten To Boycott UNN Convocation / Militants Kill Around 100 Nigerian Soldiers In Attack On Army Base -sources / Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Politically Finished In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.