Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General (51589 Views)

Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by israelmao(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
That is killing evidence.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by makydebbie(f): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
9jaBloke:

Yes Deb. I replied you. Confirm receipt and lemme know.
Seen and replied. I will have to leave soon so I will reply you next mail much later.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by danuzochukwu: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
The statement by attorney general of kwara state should not be taken seriously, except the police come up with a detailed report with photograph and autopsy report attached. Though he committed a heinous crime and has confessed to it, he does not deserve to die extra-judicially. Secondly i sensed a foul play here how come only him the main suspect died out six people? How come the police kept quiet since all this while the man has been missing from public glare? Are they trying to cover up something here? There is so many questions to be answered by the police.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Which kind of country is this? If police cannot produce him alive then they knows something about the rubbery! Let them discharge the rest and close the case. This is Nigeria...

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by MrPaul2: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
dokyOloye:
Hmmmm.
Weldone Jibrin and Mr Transmitter.
Saraki is right after all cos this dead ex police officer initially confessed to being d mastermind and arms supplier and that he killed many police officers cos of his annoyance wt d police for dismissing him from the force.
Saraki's team raised an alarm subsequently that some of the suspects were being coerced into changing their statements to implicate him and it happened exactly like that.
Taking him out will enable Me Transmitter to continue with the lie that Saraki sponsored them.
If in doubt, ask yourself why a suspect in a case that is supposed to implicate Jibrin and Transmitter's arch enemy will suddenly die in d custody of a police controlled by Jibrin and Mr Transmitter?
This kind of suspect,They will even fly him abroad for treatment if truly Saraki sponsored the robbers.

God bless you. Too much sense non go kill you

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by steph1995: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
hmm...Nigeria
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by gidgiddy: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
When this Michael Adikwu wasn't paraded along with other suspects that I knew the police had killed him in detention. Everyone deserves their day in court, extra-judicial killings should never be encouraged, especially by the police.

If I was a family member of Michael Adikwu, I would sue the police for his death
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Pussy2sweet: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
dokyOloye:

Are you this empty headed?
You no fit talk anything?

Not as stùpid and empty as you with the nonsense you posted.

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Fitbillionairep: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bobby4090:
saraki at work
i dey tell you. the guy just waste the bastard life just like that
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by ejimatic: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
lalasticlala:

Source: https://punchng.com/offa-robbery-principal-suspect-michael-adikwu-is-dead-kwara-attorney-general/
many months ago both adigwu and opadokun were not paraded by the police.it is a pointer to what took place today.Could it be that both of that have been killed extra judicially? could it be they were killed in order to protect some people?Nigeria! our Nigeria! When are we going to get it right?
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by TyroneP(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by srclark: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Situations like this will continue to occur as long as the police are much more interested in arresting a lot of suspect (so they can extort them) rather than solving the crime .This man must have been killed cause he had nothing more to offer after he has been extorted of different large amounts ,alot of suspect in police custody go through this on a daily basis ,a visit to any police command right from the station guards to the highest ranking officer are only interested in extorting who ever visits the command irrespective of what brought you there .We have a long way to go ,how can you just say a suspect is dead without any proper reason even if the suspect is a criminal he his still human and has his rights
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by tsannee(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmm, olopa God will surely judge u

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by zoedew: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmmm! Opadokun where art thou? That’s another suspect.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Neddyogu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Any police man dismissed from the police force should be killed, they portend great danger with their acquired skills than armed robbers.
Ogbeni u go like blood oo. Ovuoko!
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by StuccoWorks(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
DEAD MAN TELL NO TALES!
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Charly68: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ejemehn:
Nigeria police will never cease to amaze me.

You'd expect the principal suspect to be protected just get more information.

But no....... They killed him, maybe to protect some people.

Nigeria I hail thee!!!
. That is why only few police men and women dies well in life..they face a lot of mysterious disaster...why would somebody lead the killing of over 30 people and up till now,what we are hearing is story upon story ..I feel sorry for the conspirators.. They forgot the law of divine justice in life ..
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Pataricatering(f): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
dokyOloye:
Hmmmm.
Saraki is right after all cos this dead ex police officer initially confessed to being d mastermind and arms supplier and that he killed many police officers cos of his annoyance wt d police for dismissing him from the force.
Saraki's team raised an alarm subsequently that some of the suspects were being coerced into changing their statements to implicate him and it happened exactly like that.
Taking him out will enable Me Transmitter to continue with the lie that Saraki sponsored them.
If in doubt, ask yourself why a suspect in a case that is supposed to implicate Jibrin and Transmitter's arch enemy will suddenly die in d custody of a police controlled by Jibrin and Mr Transmitter?
This kind of suspect,They will even fly him abroad for treatment if truly Saraki sponsored the robbers.
how will the case implicate “jibrin”? Sometimes you people think with your anus !
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by dokyOloye: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pataricatering:
how will the case implicate “jibrin”? Sometimes you people think with your anus !
Based on use and disuse of organ theory,d only developed organ in your body is your stinky pvssy as a brothel ashawo you are.
Cos if you had a developed brain you could've noticed I was talking about som1 else cos I clearly said "Jibrin' s arch enemy"
Ewu.
N/B:Pls,don't wail to the moderators,bring it on so we'll see who will get tired first.
Idiot.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by SirBunky85(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
dokyOloye:
Hmmmm.
senseless conspiracy theory
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by zoedew: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2018
gulfer:
What of Ayo Opadokun's son mentioned in connection with this robbery

Strangely he was not even arraigned alongside the living five suspects. It remains to be seen what is intended.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Ayobami7(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Aldebaran(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Naija police angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / Robber Pretends To Be Dead In Bayelsa To Escape Mob Action. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.