Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) (4072 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by DJBIGGY(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yesterday I went to watch a movie at the mall in Ilorin, Kwara state. I couldn't help but notice this guy squatting while taking various selfies. one word for him abet?

Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by SarkinYarki: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Op you lack sense..mindvyoir business jare

9 Likes

Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by tegaever: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
OP, you're yabbing somebody and you are here typing the wrong thing.

YOU WENT TO WATCH MOVIE AT SHOPRITE.

Did they tell you shoprite has any cinemas?

It is a Mall; with cinema, restaurants, boutique, saloon, grocery strore and other shops in it.

Shoprite is not the cinema, shoprite is not the mall. Shoprite only rented a section of the mall. In that same mall, there is a section for cinema; which could be genesis, Silverbird etc.

12 Likes

Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by servercodes001: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
tegaever:

It is a Mall; with cinema, restaurants, boutique, saloon, grocery strore and other shops in it.

Shoprite is not the cinema, shoprite is not the mall. Shoprite only rented a section of the mall. In that same mall, there is a section for cinema; which could be genesis, Silverbird etc.

He's trying to disgrace someone while he's the real uncivilized person
Reasons 1)he didn't mind his business
2) he's too dull and uncivilized to understand that shoprite is always a mere shop in a mall!!

He's a Disappointment

2 Likes

Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by DJBIGGY(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
tegaever:

I forgive you for you sounded stressed and frustrated. Kindly carry your wahala elsewhere
Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by DJBIGGY(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
servercodes001:

He's trying to disgrace someone while he's the real uncivilized person
Reasons 1)he didn't mind his business
2) he's too dull and uncivilized to understand that shoprite is always a mere shop in a mall!!

He's a Disappointment

you are the bigger disappointment sir. come and beat me
Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by StevenOba: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's a free world dumbo.

Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by ayodijex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
DJBIGGY:

I forgive you for you sounded stressed and frustrated. Kindly carry your wahala elsewhere

no need to feel bad, just learn ehn so you don't go messing up yourself in public. A friend of mine once engaged me in same argument that shoprite is the name of the mall, i was shocked. please just learn the difference and move on.
Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by Mr2wealth: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
tegaever:

Thanks. I have learnt a thing or two from you . Who is the owner of the mall then
I use to think that it belongs to the owners of shoperite. Enlighten me on this pls.
Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by manuel80(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
cheesy
tegaever:

Damn, great reply bro cheesy
tegaever:

Damn, great reply bro

1 Like

Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by 1stNumeroUno: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
tegaever:

FYI - Shoprite now has cinema section. grin grin grin
Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by tegaever: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Thanks. I have learnt a thing or two from you . Who is the owner of the mall then
I use to think that it belongs to the owners of shoperite. Enlighten me on this pls.

Okay! For example ICM (Ikeja City Mall), it belongs to Lagos State. The Palms, this one is on the Island, they have one not far from toll gate in Ogun state too, besides several others. Delta mall in Delta State belongs to the Delta State Government.

The Cinema in ICM belongs to Silverbird, The Cinema in Palms (Island) and Delta mall belongs to Genesis.

You can decide to own a cinema in any malls, it doesn't mean it belongs to Shoprite because shoprite is in the mall too.

Why some people think it belongs to shoprite, I think, is because shoprite always have this very big logo, maybe even the biggest, outside any malls they are. So you'll think the entire building belongs to shoprite, but no, they only rented a section of it.
Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by samisj4real(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
tegaever:

Okay! For example ICM (Ikeja City Mall), it belongs to Lagos State. The Palms, this one is on the Island, they have one not far from toll gate in Ogun state too, besides several others. Delta mall in Delta State belongs to the Delta State Government.

The Cinema in ICM belongs to Silverbird, The Cinema in Palms (Island) and Delta mall belongs to Genesis.

You can decide to own a cinema in any malls, it doesn't mean it belongs to Shoprite because shoprite is in the mall too.

Why some people think it belongs to shoprite, I think, is because shoprite always have this very big logo, maybe even the biggest, outside any malls they are. So you'll think the entire building belongs to shoprite, but no, they only rented a section of it.
Don't say what you don't know. It might be like that in anywhere you are but here in Abj. Shop rite solely own the place other stores are been rented out by them like: Genesis cinema, grab & go, prixiar, Buka e.t.c

So get your facts before jumping into conclusion
Re: LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) by Mr2wealth: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
tegaever:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anambra To Build 260mw Power Station / Cost Estimates To Start Up A Pure Water Business In Nigeria / Abuja Most Reliable Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.