Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Another Income Source/stream You Can Engaged In or Setup - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Income Source/stream You Can Engaged In or Setup (191 Views)

Ekiti Youth Parliament 4th Assembly Engaged In A Progressive Meeting With Fida / Nollywood actress Iheme Nancy : i had engaged in party in the past. / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Income Source/stream You Can Engaged In or Setup by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Are u looking for another side huzzle, another source of income, another business you can do or add to your curent job, work or business. i have 3 business offer for you.

1. recharge card printing business package: this comes with the complete package for startin a recharge card printin business(the software and the instruction manual. a-z guide how to go about instalin, getin pin, generatin voucher and printing).

2. a bulksms package: a complete bulksms website or script you can use to make money sending bulksms messages for churchies, schools, organisation and business men. this has an ebook for all this.

3. domain registration and webhosting, selling of domain and webhostin like godaddy, whogohost, namecheap and the rest. the full package(the whmcs script plus the ebook). each of this cost 4k but you can get all for 10K.

and if you wil like us to meet in person then we can if u are in lagos only.

(1) (Reply)

FREE Feast Book Download | Memoir & Autobiography / Lethal White Book Free | Best Books 2018 / Spinning Silver Book Free | Best Books 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.