Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread (14605 Views)

Man Sent To Prison After A Girl His Friends Raped dies In His Room (See Photo) / 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2018
elderken:
Buhari why?
The magistrate though.
Sometimes they've just got to look at someone profile of inherited poverty before putting any stated amount of bail for him. Where is he gonna get the money from?

Second time today FTC.. please seun and mod, be calculating my money.... pm me for my account details
The law should be amended
Re: Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2018
elderken:
Buhari why?
The magistrate though.
Sometimes they've just got to look at someone profile of inherited poverty before putting any stated amount of bail for him. Where is he gonna get the money from?

Second time today FTC.. please seun and mod, be calculating my money.... pm me for my account details
He shouldn't have committed the crime in the first place. Please leave Buhari out of this menace perpetrated by that guy
Re: Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Dami12345:
Why won't he steal?.
Met a student today who stopped me to beg me, said he didn't even want money, that he just needs food to eat,
Said hasn't eaten since yesterday and has nothing to eat Tomorrow, he can't go and steal so he decided its better to ask for help.

Most of the youths reach this state before attempting,
Suicide.
Yahoo.
Robbery.
Rituals.
Kidnapping

Every society gets the kind of criminal it desires
Do what you can for somebody who needs it, you might just stop the next Evans.
Aren't guys hustling in the street or by the express way to feed? The bolded text is not an excuse
Re: Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread by Dami12345: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2018
asuustrike1:

Aren't guys hustling in the street or by the express way to feed? The bolded text is not an excuse

Easy to have morals when you have a full belly. If you have been on the brink you would understand.
Re: Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Dami12345:

Easy to have morals when you have a full belly. If you have been on the brink you would understand.
That is not excuse. Guys should find something doing even if it is to wash plate. The people giving the money are hustling like them too
Re: Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread by Dami12345: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2018
asuustrike1:

That is not excuse. Guys should find something doing even if it is to wash plate. The people giving the money are hustling like them too

Your right, there are millions of well paying jobs in Nigeria, boys are just lazy.
All boss pay well and pay salaries on time. Boys are just lazy.
The govt makes life easy for all citizens.
There is good infrastructure yo protect the rights of the citizen, Nigerians are just lazy to take advantage of this.

The recent strike was just some guys being greedy, why should they want minimum wage to be increased, 30k is too much money for a govt worker!! What greed!

Most Nigerians aren't running out the country, they like it here because its so easy.

When you work, you always get paid. I mean everyone knows that. Bosses don't cheat you naw.

The govt has NEVER owed salaries at all.

With all this good conditions I can't see why anyone should be hopeless in this country.

You are right there are million's of things to do, banks will always finance Young men with innovative ideas, who dont have the leg to make it.

Its so easy. I don't know why Nigerians are even complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students / EFCC Re-arraigns American Over $1.2m ‘green Card Fraud’ / Nigeria: Otokoto Again In Imo - Girl, 18, Beheaded For Rituals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.