Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive (40134 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
this is one of the things you get from fornication. God is wiser than you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by uckyra: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
this time if a guy ask me out one of my questions I do ask them is do u know ur HIV status? if I kind of like you,I do the test for you since I know how to run the test,I can't come n die for what I do not know

2 Likes

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by MsGood(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
elderken:
Gbege
But if he had said that he is HIV positive the babe go run now.
All the same ladies be careful
Guys be more careful, because most ladies go on revenge mission to infect guys.
Is that enough reason to his it? If she wants to run let her run.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

And that guy fit get up to 5 girlfriends fa

That stuff dey spread sha
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by savetheworld: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sheer wickedness!
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Aystarz: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
steph1995:
I have winning ticket available for pay after game..

WhatsApp if interested-070-89-01-19-41

You go die if you no scam people?? Get yourself a life dude.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
Dis wan wey both of them done test positive na "Go ye into the world and spread the gospel " grin grin grin

Badt GUY
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Awoo88: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
If you are in America, the guy will be doing some serious time in jail. His action with his non disclosure is akin to murder
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by spyg1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
There was this girl that was serving in my local government she was going out with the treasurer, some people warned her but she didnt listen, that time the only name she was calling that man was BABY, she used to say she will save nothing less than 5h before service runs out, 1month to her POP she went for test and discovered that she was positive. She went and confronted the man and the man ask her "is HIV a disease again?"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
My problem now is

She go vex come de share am give other guys
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Ategberoson(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
Some girls are just harlots. Why allow a guy have sexy with you without protection?

That was how I was advising a girl to be careful with friends. She wouldn't let me rest, each time she says, "that guy looks fresh, I love fresh guys."

And I know she is addicted to anything fresh.

As a girl/lady, you have to give yourself class. I know of a girl who is very hot in appearance, she follow men but never will they have sex with her cus she won't allow that.

No 6 says," Your attitude shows how a guy will take you on the first day you meet.

your last sentence is totally wrong as meeting people on first day don't predate how they take you. if you had said ladies should redress their principles and make sure their brain function when their heart is about to misbehave I could have agree with you

closing your legs for guys on first date has nothing to do with guys not taken you for granted but showcasing your principles ahead of your meeting prevent any funny acts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian lady has taken to twitter to give a narration on how her friend's boyfriend hid his HIV status from her, which later found out after spotting Anti Retro-Viral drugs in his room.

The lady reportedly went for test to determine her HIV status, because she had been sleeping with, the man for 5 months and unfortunately she tested positive.

The lady identified as Ify wrote:

Men can pretend alot sha... I advice every lady to properly search d crib of any guy they r dating to be sure his words match his lifestyle... My friend just found ARV drugs in the wardrobe of her boyfriend... Dude is HIV +... But y hide it

https://lailasnews.com/man-hides-hiv-status-from-girlfriend-she-finds-out-and-later-tested-positive

pained stereotype thinking...Both sexes ar deceptive only it's on record women are higher on that ladder uncontested...The last time i visited nja a guy was still telling me at the mechanic workshop that Aids isn't real that it was a western propaganda...

Alot of guys still fuckkkkk randomly...Some will buy condoms,use it first 2rounds and the rest of the night is nigga raw nwanne mo��� the girls ofcourse agrees..Some even bring up excuses that their vagina reacts to condoms,guys even allege they can't ejaculate with a condom, some say they won't be arouse..All these crap happens daily....

Some meet a girl on friday..Take her home use condom till Saturday evening..Sunday morning lovesick free sex about to leave they nigga raw...

Some are even crazier as they consider a month relationship as so serious that they conclude to hell with her previous sexual life and go skin to skin....Forgetting that even if u had slept with only a girl in ur life and u meet a girl who has a 7 body counts and u skin u av ignorantly slept with all her partners...

People should enjoy sex wisely...A min enjoyment can lead to a total life destruction..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by pooozeee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
If he had told you won't you run away from him ?
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by delerx(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na useless girl jare. When she was chopping the money we know hear anything. Now HIV enter the whole world don know. When she was buying postinor2 postpill and doing d and c. She no no say this life hard. Reality don set in she dey loud. Nonsense. Postinor2 and ampiclox are the fastest moving drug in my pharmacist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
uckyra:
this time if a guy ask me out one of my questions I do ask them is do u know ur HIV status? if I kind of like you,I do the test for you since I know how to run the test,I can't come n die for what I do not know
self preservation is key..
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
hmmmm, why should she starts eating the forbidden fruit now when she will still get tired of it in future, she should have herself to blame not the man.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Mutemenot(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
elderken:
Gbege
But if he had said that he is HIV positive the babe go run now.
All the same ladies be careful
Guys be more careful, because most ladies go on revenge mission to infect guys.

I just they hit FTC anyhow today, seun should start calculating my money ooo

Ftc even for HIV matter...guy be careful of women make you no hit ftc tongue
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Buffalowings3(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nobody is afraid of HIV again. The cure is everywhere. Ordinary Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser will flush the virus out

Lol grin grin
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Ijaya123: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Twitter and fabricated stories...

second base abeg.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by elderken(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bros, I don comet for that market, na you I go ask how far
Mutemenot:

Ftc even for HIV matter...guy be careful of women make you no hit ftc tongue
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Rosay15(f): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
pained stereotype thinking...Both sexes ar deceptive only it's on record women are higher on that ladder uncontested...The last time i visited nja a guy was still telling me at the mechanic workshop that Aids isn't real that it was a western propaganda...

Alot of guys still fuckkkkk randomly...Some will buy condoms,use it first 2rounds and the rest of the night is nigga raw nwanne mo��� the girls ofcourse agrees..Some even bring up excuses that their vagina reacts to condoms,guys even allege they can't ejaculate with a condom, some say they won't be arouse..All these crap happens daily....

Some meet a girl on friday..Take her home use condom till Saturday evening..Sunday morning lovesick free sex about to leave they nigga raw...

Some are even crazier as they consider a month relationship as so serious that they conclude to hell with her previous sexual life and go skin to skin....Forgetting that even if u had slept with only a girl in ur life and u meet a girl who has a 7 body counts and u skin u av ignorantly slept with all her partners...

People should enjoy sex wisely...A min enjoyment can lead to a total life destruction..
.. Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Rosay15(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
deolu2000:

Ose, awon eyan morris iwu... the Ebola cure master.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by jericco1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
twitter people. always happen to either their friend or neighbors
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
uckyra:
How do people just dive skin to skin with a partner they just met?For a guy(or girl)who has been sexually active,what do you know about his/her ex-partners?
This thing no show for fine face.One should protect himself/herself.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by darichlife: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is one reason I don't fxck anyhow oo. I hate condoms like mad. If I must slide it in the girl must be tested and confirmed. Just imagine how condom de enjoy sex pass the buyer
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by shege45: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
uckyra:
u forget there’s a window period
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by shege45: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
darichlife:
This is one reason I don't fxck anyhow oo. I hate condoms like mad. If I must slide it in the girl must be tested and confirmed. Just imagine how condom de enjoy sex pass the buyer
be careful,there’s a window period
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nobody is afraid of HIV again. The cure is everywhere. Ordinary Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser will flush the virus out

na so alakoba oshi

1 Like

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abusive Lady Inside A Benin-Warri Bus Beaten After Hitting Someone / Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / Chinese Bank Programmer Steals Millions From ATM Using Loophole (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.