Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive (40164 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Mandrake007(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
perryy:
The guy should stop taking ARV forthwith. There is no HIV at all. That a man tested positive to HIV anti body test does not mean he has the imaginary HIV. That anti body is not even for imaginary HIV, it is a kind of anti body generated by the body when it experience shock, some prolong illnesses , malaria and at times , pregnancy. Ordinary flu can make you test positive to HIV. If you test positive to HIV, before you satrt swallowing some poison and run to general hospital to be mixed with sick people having communicable diseases , make sure you take good of yourself , remain calm and go for another test. HIV is hoax. You may not believe me , but I certainly know what I'm saying . 20 years is a long time.
hmm so when you go for another test and come out positive then what?
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by dancewith: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
This story is likely not true. Research shows it is extremely unlikely for someone on ARV to pass on the virus

If he story is even true, it's very plausible she got infected from someone else not on ARV

1 Like

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by fof1: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian lady has taken to twitter to give a narration on how her friend's boyfriend hid his HIV status from her, which later found out after spotting Anti Retro-Viral drugs in his room.

The lady reportedly went for test to determine her HIV status, because she had been sleeping with, the man for 5 months and unfortunately she tested positive.

The lady identified as Ify wrote:

Men can pretend alot sha... I advice every lady to properly search d crib of any guy they r dating to be sure his words match his lifestyle... My friend just found ARV drugs in the wardrobe of her boyfriend... Dude is HIV +... But y hide it

https://lailasnews.com/man-hides-hiv-status-from-girlfriend-she-finds-out-and-later-tested-positive

ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE. SAD AND DEVILISH. BUT WHAT IF D GIRL TOO HAD BEEN POSITIVE BEFORE THEIR FIVE MONTHS ENTERPRISE? SOME LADIES ARE AS DANGEROUS AS PRESENTED HERE. MOVING FROM ONE GUY TO ANOTHER NON STOP because OF MONEY AND INSATIABLE APPETITE FOR SEX OR PLEASURE. VERY DANGEROUS EXPEDITION.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Emmabraham: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

This is the same way I kept my health status and ear problem as a secret from Nigerians. If not, they wouldn't have voted me in 2015. The man is a husband material and a very good man for being able to keep secrets. If he had told her about his HIV status, probably the girl wouldn't have dated him. I love people with integrity like this man.

~ProsidentBuhari

Welcome back

I miss you fa
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by greatwin100: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mehn HIV no dey show for face.many fine boys and girls are not aware of their status,everyone just play along.so many people still skin dive,because e dey sweet them.I once told a girl close to me, to come along for HIV test.omo d girl gbaga(run). December 1st is world HIV day,its good u all know ur status,knw ur partner status.educate each other on the dangers of illicit sex.Nigeria has the highest parent to child infection in the world.world poorest nation,which also drives sex for money.Foreign aid to Nigeria on truvada(aids drug) is on the decline.so many positive patient are not even on drugs yet.if u are on drugs consistently,there is no way u can transmit the various to a negative person during the exchange of body fluid.Analytical 1girl or boy u have unprotected sex with,must have slept with 20 girls or boys.the chain continues 20*20*20.....na die.abeg make una zip-up

3 Likes

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by faithfull18(f): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Abstinence always and still the best.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Nostradamus: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Now the worrisome thing is that the lady too will feel the best thing is to infect other unsuspecting men since a man infected her against her wish.i thought they've discovered a vaccine for this hiv ni.the best thing now is to start moving about with packs of condom oo.i can't let any silly hoe come and infect me with a terrible disease that she contacted because of her folly.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

This is the same way I kept my health status and ear problem as a secret from Nigerians. If not, they wouldn't have voted me in 2015. The man is a husband material and a very good man for being able to keep secrets. If he had told her about his HIV status, probably the girl wouldn't have dated him. I love people with integrity like this man.

~ProsidentBuhari

you be werey
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2018
I thought the ARV helps prevent transmission.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Abcruz(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nobody is afraid of HIV again. The cure is everywhere. Ordinary Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser will flush the virus out

The ear that listen's to the reproves of life, abides among the wise.
for the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them.

Flee from sexual immorality and surrender your life to christ Jesus, for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Abcruz(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Nostradamus:
Now the worrisome thing is that the lady too will feel the best thing is to infect other unsuspecting men since a man infected her against her wish.i thought they've discovered a vaccine for this hiv ni.[b]the best thing now is to start moving about with packs of condom oo. [/b]i can't let any silly hoe come and infect me with a terrible disease that she contacted because of her folly.
Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

"There is no substitute to evil that is safe and secured.

Flee from sexual immortality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by toprealman: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Kylekent59:
Some girls are just harlots. Why allow a guy have sex with you without protection?

That was how I was advising a girl to be careful with friends. She wouldn't let me rest, each time she says, "that guy looks fresh, I love fresh guys."

And I know she is addicted to anything fresh.

As a girl/lady, you have to give yourself class. I know of a girl who is very hot in appearance, she follow men but never will they have sex with her cus she won't allow that.

No 6 says," Your attitude shows how a guy will take you on the first day you meet.
I raff in Efik when I hear the line ....."babe that condom makes me uncomfortable". So you wan comot the table wey I de take chop the food we go comfort me abi.... shift jare.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by toprealman: 5:00am On Nov 22, 2018
dancewith:
This story is likely not true. Research shows it is extremely unlikely for someone on ARV to pass on the virus

If he story is even true, it's very plausible she got infected from someone else not on ARV
Do you know when the guy started taking the drugs?
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by hundredrivas(m): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Na wa oo, so people still dey do skin to skin? When diaris rough rider, gold circle,billy boy and d rest anyway, if u do anyhow u see anyhow shocked
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Slimsly100(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Fada lawwwwd!!!
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Ayobami7(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Luminary1(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
delerx:
Na useless girl jare. When she was chopping the money we know hear anything. Now HIV enter the whole world don know. When she was buying postinor2 postpill and doing d and c. She no no say this life hard. Reality don set in she dey loud. Nonsense. Postinor2 and ampiclox are the fastest moving drug in my pharmacist

Postinor I know, what do they do with ampliclox?
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by delerx(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
They think it can cure all diseases
Especially after having unprotected sex
Luminary1:

Postinor I know, what do they do with ampliclox?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Chinese Bank Programmer Steals Millions From ATM Using Loophole (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.